The Trouble City Forums

Full Version: DELLAMORTE DELLAMORE 2: CEMETERY MEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
by Alex Riviello: link

Michele Soavi writing Cemetery Man sequel.

Omg this makes me so happy! Finally a new horror film from Soavi. Big Grin

The original was the best horror film of the 90's. Not sure how a sequel would work.

Hopefully the sequel will turn out alright.

I am so glad to see Soavi return to movies. He is one of the most gifted directors in Italy.

I remember renting the original on VHS from a local mom & pop video rental place when it first came out.  I was intrigued by the box art and the synopsis on the back.  I remember watching it and kinda digging it, but by the end I was trying to figure out what the hell I just saw.  I wasn't sure I liked it at first.  Then I watched it again and loved the hell out of it.  Been a fan ever since.  Curious as to whether or not doing a sequel to it now is a good idea or if it will even be any good.

It'll probably be released before the Dylan Dog movie is.

Has anyone heard anything recently about this or Soavi's Treasure of Pompeii (with Nic Cage)?  Just curious.

Soavi has mentioned quite a few films that he wants to make over the past couple years (Catacombs Club, Meridian Demons, The Iron Crown etc.), so I hope these don't fall by the wayside like those have.