The Trouble City Forums

Full Version: ATTN: CHUD ELITE, RE: RESCHEDULING OF AOL CHAT TONIGHT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm busy, and as President for Life there can't be a chat without me.

So let's do it tomorrow at 8, AOL chat room CHUDELITE, ok?
CHUD Force is gonna rock your asses, Devin.
Shouldn't this be in the "Pointless Squabbles Nobody Else Gives A Fuck About" forum?
I'm so impressed by the utter inability of many of you to "get" things. Simple things.
Quote:

RathBandu:
CHUD Force is gonna rock your asses, Devin.

Er something like that?
Quote:

Dan Whitehead:
Shouldn't this be in the "Pointless Squabbles Nobody Else Gives A Fuck About" forum?

1. Who's squabbling? I'm not squabbling. I have no problem with Devin. I'm just having a little fun with him, in an annoying, "creepy" way. Were he to simply drop his posturing b.s. and tell me to my virtual face why he finds me so creepy, I would gladly end such teasing.

2. I just wanted to have a club for the people that weren't "elite" enough for the CHUD Elite.
Rath, there is no such club. It's a ... um ... I'm going to use tiny words: a thing that makes you laugh.
Quote:

Blofeld:
Rath, there is no such club. It's a ... um ... I'm going to use tiny words: a thing that makes you laugh.

OH SHIT.

Shit.

Shit.

Quadruple shit.

Jesus, I'm sorry. I apologize. Shouldn't have done that.

I don't get the joke, but sorry.

Shit.

That was as bad as the whole brother thing, wasn't it?

Sheeit...

[still wants to know why devin finds me creepy.]
Quote:

The Lord God:
I'm so impressed by the utter inability of many of you to "get" things. Simple things.

Well, golly gee whiz, I guess I'm gonna go out back to my farmland and milk a cow because I'm just one of them durn midwestern rednecks what don't know nutin about youse sense of humor.
So, there's no club. Does that mean I can come to the chatroom tomorrow night?
You can go to the chatroom any time you like. You see, that was a jok--one of those things that makes you laugh--, too.
Quote:

Blofeld:
You can go to the chatroom any time you like. You see, that was a jok--one of those things that makes you laugh--, too.

I am feeling SO dumb today.
Is it still a joke if it's not funny?
It was never funny.
Thus it was decreed.