The Trouble City Forums

Full Version: Pictures from the 11 Colonels LA Readthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Beady eyed rats sit in awe of Soren (great job at the readthrough, man!) and director Andrew Sweeney.

Steve Murphy is Paul Mahoney. He's also thinking he's way sexier than he is.

Ryan Taylor (Suzy Turbo) can do more with a wink than the combined power of twelve issues of BLACK INCHES.

Josh Phillips (did you see him on 'My Name is Earl'?) is Compost Harry, best homeless guy ever.

Hanna R. Hall just oozes coolness and hotness. She's come a long way since Forrest Gump.
Nick offers advice to Steve while Dave Davis concentrates on being Dave Davis.

It's ironic that our D.P. Iain Stasukevitch is always blurry.

Producer/villain Jordan Albert is drinking urine.

Producer Russ Fischer, director Andrew Sweeney, and casting director Kether Axelrod indulge in brilliance.

Ryan and Anne-Michelle Seiler (Clara Sound) lounge in the hottest way possible.
I so want one of those new Colonels logo shirts. I'd wear it more than Compost Harry would.
Is this at that sports bar you were talking about, where the woman wanted to watch American Idol?
The casting couch led to big rewards for Steve.

Battlestar Galactica crew member Kevin (brother of CHUD's Sean) wonders why he befriended a hairy gent.

Filmmakers or the worst ever basketball team? You decide.

Ladies!

Ryan sees through Dave Davis' male lies.
Looks like you guys had a lotta fun. Hopefully some good thing came (or will come) out of the trip.
Suzy Turbo: As dangerous with a pool cue as she is with an umbrella.

Steve critiques Society.

Dave and Steve discuss 7 year old chicks.

Enough!
Quote:

Originally Posted by soybomb42

Is this at that sports bar you were talking about, where the woman wanted to watch American Idol?

No.
The logo is growing on me. I would like to make purchase of a fitted ballcap with a team logo on the front and a small version of the movie logo on the back.

Great pics, too. More please.
I just want to know where you were at with all the Bond posters and why my family never took me there the times I have been to L.A.

By the way, read through at a bar sounds a lot better than the read throughs I have seen on the last three projects I have worked on.
Quote:

Originally Posted by gravedigger

The logo is growing on me. I would like to make purchase of a fitted ballcap with a team logo on the front and a small version of the movie logo on the back.

Likewise. That logo is what greatness looks like.
I feel like an idiot. At first, I didn't "get" the logo.

After staring at it, I now want a tshirt.....

I hadn't kept up with this in awhile, but congrats to getting this underway, Nick!
Bah! The first logo was SO much better!

(kidding btw - I really do love the new logo).
Quote:

Originally Posted by JGButler

Bah! The first logo was SO much better!

(kidding btw - I really do love the new logo).

Are you responsible for this logo, Butler? It is pretty neat. I'd rock a shirt. Then I'd watch myself reach into the "This is why you aren't getting laid as much" column more.

After seeing the vast amount of "filmmaker"/indierock beards going on I realized...why hasn't anyone invented a razor that only leaves a desirable amount of stuble????

And if there is then my day has been made.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vader

Are you responsible for this logo, Butler? It is pretty neat. I'd rock a shirt. Then I'd watch myself reach into the "This is why you aren't getting laid as much" column more.

After seeing the vast amount of "filmmaker"/indierock beards going on I realized...why hasn't anyone invented a razor that only leaves a desirable amount of stuble????

And if there is then my day has been made.

No I had nothing to do with that badass logo, although I wish I had.

And as far as cool-guy stubblebeards? Electric clippers. With the different guards and what not it makes the bristling of your face much easier to control.
In all it's "stunning stunningness!"

Edit - should be under Eileen's post.
How about it Nick? Your fans want one of those t-shirts so is there anyway you can offer some on cafepress?

Like others that logo has grown on me and now I want to prance around the house in one.

PS: Steve is a cutie and of course he has to be married! ::Confusedigh:::
Quote:

After seeing the vast amount of "filmmaker"/indierock beards going on I realized...why hasn't anyone invented a razor that only leaves a desirable amount of stubble????

Years ago, when Don Johnson's permanent three-day beard was the rage, some genius marketed a gizmo called... wait for it... the Miami Device. Nothing new under the sun.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JGButler

In all it's "stunning stunningness!"

Edit - should be under Eileen's post.

Holy fuck... SOLD!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason P. Thompson

Holy fuck... SOLD!

Same here. I'll be prancing in one next week.
Getting the tee and the Mantas/Womantas coasters I've been wanting to get for some time...
And for the record, Steve is single and fancy-free...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason P. Thompson

Getting the tee and the Mantas/Womantas coasters I've been wanting to get for some time...

Purchased... about time I supported the site financially!
Well, for better or worse, they're at cost so they don't earn me money. BUT, they're pretty cheap!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Sweeney

And for the record, Steve is single and fancy-free...

OH REALLY! hmmm
Oh, come on Eileen. Let's get realistic. What chance does an ordinary country girl like you have with a movie star like Steve Murphy? You aren't made of plastic. You don't fit in his hand. You have legs. You're just not his type.
Quote:

Originally Posted by soybomb42

Oh, come on Eileen. Let's get realistic. What chance does an ordinary country girl like you have with a movie star like Steve Murphy?

I know but a girl can still dream. I'll start up a fan site for him and surely that will score some points. ::Confusedigh:::
Hot girls. Billiards. And Dave Davis

Fuck, I wish I was there.
I want to be friend's with Dave Davis and give him a hug everytime I see him. Then we'll log onto MySpace together and lurk and rate girls.

That would be swell.
Here's a sneak preview of some of the merchandise that will be hitting the shelves to coincide with the movie release - it's a page from the 11 Colonel's Attack! Children's Activity Book.
The PDF isn't opening for me. I can't save it either.
It's a joke.
I figured it was a joke with visuals.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata

Well, for better or worse, they're at cost so they don't earn me money. BUT, they're pretty cheap!

Just saw this.

Well... if anything, I'll help spread the word about the film!
Brian Benben is such an impatient prick.
Pages: 1 2 3