The Trouble City Forums
INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Printable Version

+- The Trouble City Forums (http://citizens.trouble.city)
+-- Forum: Main Street (http://citizens.trouble.city/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focused Film Discussion (http://citizens.trouble.city/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+--- Thread: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion (/showthread.php?tid=155331)

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - mola ram - 05-10-2021

Seems like the film will shoot in Italy.

https://newsline.news/indiana-jones-5-will-be-filmed-in-italy-this-is-the-location-of-harrison-ford-and-the-film/
https://www.ragusanews.com/attualita-indiana-jone-sara-girato-in-sicilia-arriva-harrison-ford-e-forse-brad-pitt-126888/

And possible Scotland as well.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/indiana-jones-star-harrison-ford-24066146

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Nooj - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 01:03 PM)mola ram Wrote: Seems like the film will shoot in Italy.

[Image: 1f455fb0-f1de-43d8-9a96-b0ddf1bc44ab_text.gif]

hahaha according to one of the links, Brad Pitt is rumored to be involved?

perhaps this next INDY will be a crossover with THE DEVIL'S OWN!!!

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Belloq87 - 05-10-2021

The misty Scottish Highlands feel like a good place for Indy to explore.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - fraid uh noman - 05-10-2021

Since when is Brad Pitt too big of an actor to appear in an Indiana Jones movie? I don't believe he's in it but...I don't think Indy is beneath him either..

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Nooj - 05-10-2021

I never indicated any value judgement on whether or not Pitt belonged in an INDY movie

I was just laughing at the clickbaity headline that made sure to include Pitt based on flimsy rumor

I don't think INDY is beneath Pitt or anything, but I do think he's too big of a star to co-star with Ford all of a sudden (even with the fact that Connery did that for Crusade)

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - MichaelM - 05-10-2021

never

ever

happens

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - fraid uh noman - 05-10-2021

Oh. Sorry..

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - engineer - 05-10-2021

Pitt was in a CGI undead swarm movie.

He'll do anything.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - bradito - 05-10-2021

Indiana Jones should hire Cliff Booth to do his stunts for him.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - arjen rudd - 05-11-2021

Scottish Highlands might mean they're doing the haunted castle bit.

!

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Belloq87 - 05-11-2021

I'd be fine with that!

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - engineer - 05-11-2021

INDIANA JONES and the CONNOR MACLEOD OF THE CLAN MACLEOD

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Richard Dickson - 05-11-2021

Loch Ness maybe?

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - MichaelM - 05-11-2021

INDIANA JONES AND THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - bluelouboyle - 05-11-2021

INDIANA JONES AND THE QUEST FOR THE EDIBLE HAGGIS.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - farsight - 05-11-2021

INDIANA JONES AND CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT'S MANIACAL LAUGH

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - bailey - 05-11-2021

(05-10-2021, 01:34 PM)Nooj Wrote: I never indicated any value judgement on whether or not Pitt belonged in an INDY movie

I was just laughing at the clickbaity headline that made sure to include Pitt based on flimsy rumor

I don't think INDY is beneath Pitt or anything, but I do think he's too big of a star to co-star with Ford all of a sudden  (even with the fact that Connery did that for Crusade)

Maybe they'll spin the franchise off?

[Image: 1*OC4qeJqfThg_g-YwutjJ0Q.jpeg]

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Judas Booth - 05-11-2021

I'm honestly shocked we never got a PITFALL! movie. Of all of the possible videogame-to-movie properties out there, this one seemed a no brainer.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - hammerhead - 05-12-2021

(05-10-2021, 01:34 PM)Nooj Wrote: I don't think INDY is beneath Pitt or anything, but I do think he's too big of a star to co-star with Ford all of a sudden

How could you ever forget The Devil's Own?

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Nooj - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 02:54 AM)hammerhead Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 01:34 PM)Nooj Wrote: I don't think INDY is beneath Pitt or anything, but I do think he's too big of a star to co-star with Ford all of a sudden

How could you ever forget The Devil's Own?

HEY NOW!!!

(05-10-2021, 01:12 PM)Nooj Wrote: [Image: 1f455fb0-f1de-43d8-9a96-b0ddf1bc44ab_text.gif]

hahaha according to one of the links, Brad Pitt is rumored to be involved?

perhaps this next INDY will be a crossover with THE DEVIL'S OWN!!!

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - hammerhead - 05-12-2021

Okay, WHY can't you ever forget The Devil's Own?

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Nooj - 05-12-2021

because THE DEVIL OWNS me!

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - MichaelM - 05-12-2021

The only reason I remember THE DEVIL's OWN is that after playing HARRISON FORD, MOVIE STAR for most of the 90s, Ford's turn in TDO felt like he was actually acting for once.

Movie's not good, though.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - fraid uh noman - 05-13-2021

(05-12-2021, 08:28 AM)MichaelM Wrote: The only reason I remember THE DEVIL's OWN is that after playing HARRISON FORD, MOVIE STAR for most of the 90s, Ford's turn in TDO felt like he was actually acting for once.

Movie's not good, though.

This is a perfect description of this movie. Perfect. Good actors doing good work. Boring as shit though..

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - bradito - 05-13-2021

The only thing I remember about The Devil's Own is the actors ripping on it in the press.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Judas Booth - 05-13-2021

Terrible Irish accent from Pitt, too. It's a toss-up who does a worse Irish accent, Pitt in this film or Cruise in FAR AND AWAY.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - MichaelM - 05-13-2021

Joe Queenan did a great chapter/essay on horrible Irish accents (and indeed, horrible treatment of the Irish, period). I think he called Pitt out on it.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - bluelouboyle - 05-13-2021

Definitely Cruise:

https://youtu.be/FS2Cm_ZYJG8

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - bradito - 05-13-2021

I dunno. They sound Irish to me!

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Alt-molt - 05-13-2021

Gere in THE JACKAL later that year was worse.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Judas Booth - 05-13-2021

I recall Tommy Lee Jones being pretty bad in BLOWN AWAY too.

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - Overlord - 05-13-2021

Bad Irish accents?

[Image: ac2p239qaey61.jpg]

**Shan will get this immediately.

Can Irish people even do the fuckin' accent?

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - fatherdude - 05-13-2021

Mads: "We will start rehearsing this week, and then we’ll start shooting in 4-5 weeks."

RE: INDIANA JONES and you're actually fucking serious pre-release discussion - mola ram - 05-13-2021

I wonder when we'll get a title reveal?