Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood Scandals & Assorted Skeeve Catch-All
Who beat up Jordan Vogt-Roberts? https://www.gq.com/story/attack-on-skull...al_twitter

Pretty fascinating story about the "Kong: Skull Island" director.
Damn. That's messed up.
Life in the movie business is like the, is like the beginning of a new love affair: it's full of surprises, and you're constantly getting fucked... Why? Why should nickels be bigger than dimes? That's the way it is.- David Mamet, Speed-The-Plow
Welp, so much for those travel plans.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
Well, that's probably the most insane thing I'd read all day.
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
Some dudes were even more unhappy with Kong: Skull Island than I was.
(07-10-2018, 02:54 AM)Codename Wrote: Well, that's probably the most insane thing I'd read all day.
No shit.

Though Parole Board of Canada is definitely the name of my new indie/math-rock electronica outfit.
Some serious con artistry here.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featur...od-1125932
Yeah, that story is absolutely wild.
https://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/cele...cba?pos=14

Henry Cavil scared to Date in MeToo era. Afraid to be accused of rape. Seriously.

Quote:“There’s something wonderful about a man chasing a woman. There’s a traditional approach to that, which is nice. I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I’m old-fashioned for thinking that.

“It’s very difficult to do that if there are certain rules in place. Because then it’s like: ‘Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something’. So you’re like, ‘Forget it, I’m going to call an ex-girlfriend instead, and then just go back to a relationship, which never really worked’. But it’s way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I’m someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what’s going to happen?

“Now? Now you really can’t pursue someone further than, ‘No’. It’s like, ‘OK, cool’. But then there’s the, ‘Oh why’d you give up?’ And it’s like, ‘Well, because I didn’t want to go to jail?’”

Pretty but stupid.
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
Then again, I'm sure Henry Cavil knows more about dating beautiful women on a regular basis than anyone here.
I'm still avian.
I mean, I know I'm not the most romantically experienced person in the world, but I can't say I was ever under the impression that crossing into Pepé Le Pew territory was actually a normal thing one might reasonably expect to do.

I guess it's a slippery slope. One minute they're telling you not to emulate a cartoon skunk, the next they're taking away your dynamite and comically huge mallets...
Good, more women for me to talk to!
(07-12-2018, 06:42 PM)thecooleravian Wrote: Then again, I'm sure Henry Cavil knows more about dating beautiful women on a regular basis than anyone here.

He may have more experience, but his own words indicate he may not know more.

For instance, none of my conversation attempts has ever ended in a rape accusation.

Also, at no point when talking to a pretty lady do I say, "Okay, I'll give you a head start..."

Most importantly, I don't spend my time worrying about whether I can still get away with wearing down and pushing myself on women who tell me they're not interested.

I mean... how bad must his social skills be? He's Squarejaw Superman, and he's forced to go back to exes he doesn't like because he can't find a woman who won't shut him down? Does he have Tourette's or something?

"Hello, my dear TITS! My name is Henry I HAVE A TINY PENIS! May I buy you a drink?"

"No."

"Your mouth said, 'no', but your eyes said, 'PEE ON ME!'"

"Get the hell away from me, you creep!"

"The game is afoot, Henry."
Gamertag: Tweakee
(07-12-2018, 07:00 PM)bradito Wrote: Good, more women for me to talk to!

Probably not.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Sadly, if you want to believe the gossip sites, Cavill prefers his gf's to be high school age.

(on one hand, wouldn't we all but on the other hand nah, gross)
Stratosphere baby, stratosphere.  I'm stacked up over La Guardia and I'm not comin' down for nobody.  Not even you.
(07-13-2018, 01:16 AM)Rylander Wrote: Sadly, if you want to believe the gossip sites, Cavill prefers his gf's to be high school age.

(on one hand, wouldn't we all but on the other hand nah, gross)

You mean like she failed a grade so shes 18-19 in high school or....ya know the really bad one?
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
(07-13-2018, 12:24 AM)waaaaaaaalt Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:00 PM)bradito Wrote: Good, more women for me to talk to!

Probably not.

TBH, usually the only time I talk to a woman is if the person behind the Chipotle counter is a woman.
Im just kidding man. I heard all the girls from that blind school are after you.
People go to school to learn how to be blind?!
Ya know I have a comeback but I think now it just devolves into me mocking blind people.
You walked right into that one, Waaaaaaaalt!

(Like a...oh never mind.)
(07-13-2018, 02:10 AM)waaaaaaaalt Wrote: Ya know I have a comeback but I think now it just devolves into me mocking blind people.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a good look.
I'm still avian.
Ok since people seem to be ok with mocking the blind now I guess I can just admit it. I fucking hate them. I can't even watch Daredevil without punching the tv screen. The fucking nerve of him punishing good people with their working eyes.
I see.
I'm still avian.
(07-13-2018, 03:26 AM)thecooleravian Wrote: I see.
...said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.
(07-13-2018, 03:26 AM)thecooleravian Wrote: I see.

You better be able to or we are going to have quite the problem.
Isn't Cavill seeing Gina Carano?
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
They apparently broke up in 2014. And as recently as 2016 Cavill was dating a 19-year-old college student.

But hey, that's not advisable but it's not illegal or immoral.
"I'd rather have hope...than nothing at all."
-Illyana Rasputin, X-Men: Omega #1

"But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic books survive."
-Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Twitter: @BartLBishop
That's basically taking a page from the DiCaprio playbook.

Sketchy AF but not illegal, as you say.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
(07-05-2018, 11:10 PM)Rylander Wrote: Originally posted by Anya

2.     James Dean faked his death and only died recently in Canada.

I'm sorry, what?

The real ending to Big...
Dane Cook (remember him?) is currently dating a 19 year old girl as well.

Gross.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
(07-13-2018, 04:42 PM)headless fett Wrote: Dane Cook.

Gross.
If it's legal and he's good to her then I'm just not gonna judge..
Nothing wrong with dating a 19-year old adult.

Combine it with public musings about how it sucks that you now have to listen when a woman says, "No"... and it builds a rather unpleasant biography.
Gamertag: Tweakee
I just feel bad for the girl having to listen to Dane Cook trying to be funny.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.