The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: C:\xampp\htdocs\Trouble\showthread.php PHP 7.2.1 (WINNT)
File Line Function
C:\xampp\htdocs\Trouble\showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Bob Briggs' 24-Hour Marathon (Shudder, 7/13/18 @ 9PM EST)
Friday the 13th. 24 hours. 13 films. The return of Joe Bob Briggs.

I couldn't tell you the last time I'd seen a Joe Bob Brigg's broadcast and, admittedly, didn't like his schtick much back in the day. But I was young with limited access to horror and didn't appreciate what he was doing at the time. By the time I got around to horror, and it obsessively became my favorite genre, it was too late.

I figured I'd start a thread for this that could pose as a watch-along that people could dip in-and-out of (there's no way I can watch most of it on solo kid duty).

The only movies known thus far are the following (none of which that I've seen!):
  • Tourist Trap (July 13) – Five friends are hunted by a creepy killer after stopping to visit a roadside museum in this slasher that counts Stephen King as one of its biggest fans. After car trouble, the doomed group goes to visit an odd attraction filled with eerie mannequins that seem to be alive. Tourist Trap is an off-kilter thriller that will have you rethinking any stops on your next road trip.
  • Sleepaway Camp (July 13) – Angela Baker, a traumatized and very shy young girl, is sent to summer camp with her cousin. Shortly after her arrival, campers and counselors meet their ends in a series of grisly murders. This bloody “who done it” features a shock ending that stands the test of time.
  • Basket Case (July 14) – In a tale of revenge with a demented twist, a young man, and his basket-bound, hideously deformed twin brother seek vengeance on the doctors who separated them against their will.
If you don't have Shudder, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial here.

Messages In This Thread
Joe Bob Briggs' 24-Hour Marathon (Shudder, 7/13/18 @ 9PM EST) - by shaunh - 07-06-2018, 10:54 PM