Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Boards (Opinions/Suggestions/Bugs/HIGH FIVES)
Well, I did warn you. Bucho gets that I get that Bucho gets me. Thanks Bucho.
Git' in under mah belly!
Bradito can't login here, btw. I wonder how many others are having a similar issue.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

(03-06-2018, 05:00 PM)cd underbelly Wrote: Well, I did warn you. Bucho gets that I get that Bucho gets me. Thanks Bucho.

I'm not sure that's actually an indication you're on the right track CD, but you are more than welcome nevertheless.
If Brad, or anyone else can't login, just email joec3939@gmail.com and he will reset the password.
Letterboxd Profile: https://letterboxd.com/wd40/

I often feel like I'm stuck in this weird film fan no man's land. Too picky and alert for the proles, too accepting for the bourgeoisie.
-MichaelM

Normal people have such nuanced bad taste.
-Bradito
Request: Increase the number of characters in a Custom User Title

The below was carried over from the old boards:
It ain't easy being green. Just ask Jill Stein or anyone with pancreatitis.

The below was attempted but cut off:
The study of humanity is my greatest aspiration.

-at-
The study of humanity is my greatest asp
Survival is the name of the game, William. The scruffiest hippie is my messenger...do not expect radiant messengers of light. Expect the flawed, the maimed in body and spirit. It's all a film run backward...the Atom Bomb through the Manhattan Project to the formula...E=MC2.
I like the cutoff one better.
Letterboxd Profile: https://letterboxd.com/wd40/

I often feel like I'm stuck in this weird film fan no man's land. Too picky and alert for the proles, too accepting for the bourgeoisie.
-MichaelM

Normal people have such nuanced bad taste.
-Bradito
(03-06-2018, 05:15 PM)tzudohnihm Wrote: Request: Increase the number of characters in a Custom User Title

The below was carried over from the old boards:
It ain't easy being green. Just ask Jill Stein or anyone with pancreatitis.

The below was attempted but cut off:
The study of humanity is my greatest aspiration.

-at-
The study of humanity is my greatest asp

[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-06-2018, 05:15 PM)wd40 Wrote: If Brad, or anyone else can't login, just email joec3939@gmail.com and he will reset the password.

Awesome. Letting Brad know....
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Tell Brad the Block feature works and he can join me in the sun.
I had difficulty logging in yesterday.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
(03-06-2018, 05:13 PM)bucho Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 05:00 PM)cd underbelly Wrote: Well, I did warn you. Bucho gets that I get that Bucho gets me. Thanks Bucho.

I'm not sure that's actually an indication you're on the right track CD, but you are more than welcome nevertheless.

I spin like a record, baby. I'm always on the right track.

Get it? CD? Spin? Track? Eh, eh?   Confused
Git' in under mah belly!
The fucks all this shit?
Aw yeah, Elvis has entered the building. Every familiar face that pops into this thread reminds me just how awesome this community is.
Stale Elvis is in my Top 3 Elvises.
Amazing! Get your hustle on guys
Hi folks, it's Teitr Styrr. I guess I didn't have a good email on file, because when I requested a password the board didn't recognize me. It had my old user name, but not my email. Anyhow, I'm fine with this user name too! So glad to have CHUD back.
(03-06-2018, 09:39 PM)Ted S Wrote: Hi folks, it's Teitr Styrr. I guess I didn't have a good email on file, because when I requested a password the board didn't recognize me. It had my old user name, but not my email. Anyhow, I'm fine with this user name too! So glad to have CHUD back.

Let me know what your current email is for your old account and I can update for you.

Thanks
I'm all fixed ! Thank you mister admin.

Okay smarter chewers, when I click on a thread I've read, it continue to take me to the very first post. How do I make it go to the next new post? Thanks!
So, what's the deal with the gold stars? Everyone's got either two (new signups) or five (returning accounts). Anything more to it than seniority?
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
I had a little trouble logging in the first time but kept trying and it worked out.  Still getting used to it but happy that we're almost all here.

Judas' new avatar has my full endorsement.
(03-06-2018, 10:00 PM)TroubleAdmin Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 09:39 PM)Ted S Wrote: Hi folks, it's Teitr Styrr. I guess I didn't have a good email on file, because when I requested a password the board didn't recognize me. It had my old user name, but not my email. Anyhow, I'm fine with this user name too! So glad to have CHUD back.

Let me know what your current email is for your old account and I can update for you.

Thanks

Just wondering, is it possible to link an old user account to a current active email and also change the main username at the same time? Old email I used to originally sign up is long gone and inaccessible, plus I ended up hating the username I was stuck with as it was a tribute to someone who turned out to be a monster. Not a big deal or anything, if not possible then I can just use this new account instead. Thanks
(03-06-2018, 11:58 PM)Adam_72 Wrote:
(03-06-2018, 10:00 PM)TroubleAdmin Wrote:

Thanks

Just wondering, is it possible to link an old user account to a current active email and also change the main username at the same time? Old email I used to originally sign up is long gone and inaccessible, plus I ended up hating the username I was stuck with as it was a tribute to someone who turned out to be a monster. Not a big deal or anything, if not possible then I can just use this new account instead. Thanks

Sure just PM me the old account info and I will update to the email to the current one. I can update user name as well if you like.

Thanks
You do fine work, TroubleAdmin. Kudos.

God bless you, TroubleAdmin. Got my old handle back and in such short order!
Hooray! Got my old account back. Thank you TroubleAdmin!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

I had trouble logging in a couple of days ago but it seems like that has been worked out. I'm too tired to check out the rest of the boards, but I'm looking forward to doing just that tomorrow.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
How can I edit my profile so I can delete my sig? Unchecking the box every time I post is irritating.
(03-07-2018, 01:38 AM)bradito Wrote: How can I edit my profile so I can delete my sig? Unchecking the box every time I post is irritating.

Go to > User CP - look to the left. There'll be a "change signature" option.
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

Sorry, Bill Hicks!
I'm running a Show No Sigs/Chrome Dark Reader game around the new joint and it's working out real nice. Real clean.
I’d like to try dark mode, but it seems unavailable to me on my iPad. The Mobile safari browser has the option, but strangely restricts it to sites compatable with the reader mode (which is basically a text only mode).
When life gives you lemons, lemonade is little consolation. 
(03-07-2018, 02:55 AM)bucho Wrote: I'm running a Show No Sigs/Chrome Dark Reader game around the new joint and it's working out real nice. Real clean.

Y U NO show sigs? I can see your sig. You can't see your own sig?
Git' in under mah belly!
(03-07-2018, 02:55 AM)bucho Wrote: I'm running a Show No Sigs/Chrome Dark Reader game around the new joint and it's working out real nice. Real clean.

But.....but....you yourself have made a sig!

STOP THE INSANITY!
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I suggest we now all change our sigs to be Bucho insults.

I heard Bucho is as disappointing as The Last Jedi. 

"If I can shoot rabbits, then I can shoot fascists" -  The Manic Street Preachers

Steam ID: iammrsaxon / Blizzard ID: MrSaxon#2283 / Xbox ID: MR SAX0N
Aw fuck it. Any other profile didn't feel right. If they wanted to find me, they would have found me by now.