Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel's BLACK WIDOW (2020) Thread
huh, for some reason I never saw Desplat scoring a marble!
If Desplat can (almost) score a star war story, he can score a marble.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
oh man, I forgot about him originally being on rogue one

I mean, it's not like he hasn't done huge films

but for some reason, I always saw him as too 'prestige' to work on the marble assembly line
$$$$$$$$$
NO!!!!!
You have to be initiated into the Disneymarvel "stable" like Giacchino if you want the real scorebucks. First timers get to do it for Exposure, and whatever a catered lunch costs for Bob Iger (150k?). Remember how Hemsworth and Evans started at 500k a movie until they got to renegotiate? Shrink that number, since this is a compser, not an actor.
Well, I only put that many dollar signs because posting here has a character minimum. So Desplat's doing an afterthought Marvel movie for much less.
(01-16-2020, 12:49 AM)kyle reese 2 Wrote: You have to be initiated into the Disneymarvel "stable" like Giacchino if you want the real scorebucks. First timers get to do it for Exposure, and whatever a catered lunch costs for Bob Iger (150k?). Remember how Hemsworth and Evans started at 500k a movie until they got to renegotiate? Shrink that number, since this is a compser, not an actor.

Evans and Hemsworth's contracts were both signed before Marvel was part of Disney, and when notoriously tight-fisted Ike Perlmutter was running things.
How much money do you guys think musicians make?

(01-16-2020, 10:27 AM)catartik Wrote: How much money do you guys think musicians make?

I only ever made Beer.
(01-16-2020, 08:39 PM)Overlord Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 10:27 AM)catartik Wrote: How much money do you guys think musicians make?

GODDAMMIT LOCHNESS MONSTA.
"Why did she do it?"
"Why are you the fucking Police?"

Superbowl Spot

Did they really give Stranger Things Sheriff a siren voice?

Still not really sold or very excited for this. Feels too late, doesn't look terribly interesting beyond Taskmaster...
You’ll all see it anyway.
I've started skipping them lately. I think I'm off the FOMO train for Marvel finally.
I am still on the train. They're only 2 of them this year anyway.

No way i am seeing Morbius though.
Oh God.

Venom except instead of Tom Hardy I have to deal with JARED LETO for two hours?

I'd rather have explosive diaherra for that long.
Rep for you sir.
(02-03-2020, 05:42 AM)freeman Wrote: I've started skipping them lately.  I think I'm off the FOMO train for Marvel finally.

I was never really on it (I've missed a handful of them during their theatrical runs) but yeah, I'm also off.

Taskmaster looks cool but this is something I'll be fine waiting for it to hit streaming/the library.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
You might be off the FOMO train, but what about the FLOMO train? That's Flo - for Florence.

I'm very sorry.
home taping is killing music
Ms Pugh is very talented and attractive but also, within a couple of months, the same age as my older daughter so I gotta draw a line somewhere, man.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

(02-03-2020, 08:55 AM)MichaelM Wrote: Ms Pugh is very talented and attractive but also, within a couple of months, the same age as my older daughter so I gotta draw a line somewhere, man.

See? This is why I don't have children.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
C'mon, the FLOMO train goes nowhere near Objectification City.
I can't really argue with waaaaaaaalt's reasoning here.

(02-03-2020, 09:00 AM)boone daniels Wrote: C'mon, the FLOMO train goes nowhere near Objectification City.

That's definitely a stop on the route. I just refuse to...ahem...get off there.

(02-03-2020, 09:00 AM)boone daniels Wrote: C'mon, the FLOMO train goes nowhere near Objectification City.

Speak for yourself. I just found out that was her in The Outlaw King.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
You definitely want to make a stop in the Lady Macbeth car, then.

(02-03-2020, 09:01 AM)MichaelM Wrote: That's definitely a stop on the route. I just refuse to...ahem...get off there.

Boo this man.
(02-03-2020, 09:28 AM)boone daniels Wrote: You definitely want to make a stop in the Lady Macbeth car, then.
Thank you for making me a more efficient creep Boone.
Was this that girl in Midsommar?
What's this about a Pugh train?
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
(02-03-2020, 09:39 AM)freeman Wrote: Was this that girl in Midsommar?

Yes.

Not sure if I want to get on the Pugh train. The jury's still out!
If you watched OUTLAW KING on Netflix, you'd buy a ticket.

She’s dating Zach Braff, so she likes old creeps.

I think it’s probably safe to assume Black Widow isn’t going to find it’s stride with the marketing, at this point.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
(02-03-2020, 10:05 AM)MichaelM Wrote: If you watched OUTLAW KING on Netflix, you'd buy a ticket.

If that's the Pine movie, I'm already all aboard the Pine train.

I think we've seen everything in the marketing we're going to see.