Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The Democratic Party Going Forward
re: that CNN/SSRS/Amos 'poll'....

Quote:Overall, 27% of registered voters who are Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents back Sanders, while 24% favor Biden. The margin between the two is within the poll's margin of sampling error, meaning there is no clear leader in this poll.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/22/politics/...index.html
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
(01-22-2020, 12:50 PM)boristhecheese Wrote: How is Bloomberg polling so high?  He looks to be in 5th place nationally.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-6730.html

He seems to be buying up air time during every commercial break on MSNBC.

And I mean every single damn break.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
The "poll" had significantly different results between last October and the present. That isn't significant? In any way shape or form? No? Is the difference between Bernie's 16% in October and his current percentage statistically significant in any way? Break it down for me.
I can't believe that people are so easy. Bombard them with ads and somehow you wind-up in 5th place. No policy discussion, nothing.
I think these screen captures and giant (Dildi? Is there a plural?) are just the next step in the JJ Abrams online adventure series. Very slyly played, Bitches Leave.-Tom Fuchs
[Image: image0.png]

(01-22-2020, 01:05 PM)bendrix Wrote: Is the difference between Bernie's 16% in October and his current percentage statistically significant in any way? Break it down for me.

[attachment=4380]
Tulsi Gabbard has filed a defamation lawsuit against Hillary Clinton:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-el...d_nn_tw_ma

Quote:Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard filed a defamation lawsuit Wednesday against Hillary Clinton seeking $50 million in damages, claiming the former Democratic presidential nominee "carelessly and recklessly impugned" her reputation when she suggested in October that one of the 2020 Democratic candidates is "the favorite of the Russians."

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, says it aims to hold Clinton and other "political elites" accountable for "distorting the truth in the middle of a critical Presidential election." It also says Gabbard suffered an economic loss to be proven at trial.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill responded: "That’s ridiculous."
Along those lines...

Attached Files Image(s)

"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

Tulsi is a public figure. She doesn't have a chance at defamation.
I like that Hillary didn't mention her by name but Tulsi was able to say "hey I know the exact treasonous liar she's talking about!"
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
I can't wait for the part where she realizes that taking this to the courts is going to invite a whole lot closer scrutiny of the dealings she very definitely doesn't have with Russia than they already were under.
She'll drop the case after the election, because otherwise she'll be forced to testify.
Gamertag: Tweakee
(01-22-2020, 04:11 PM)farsight Wrote: She'll drop the case after the election, because otherwise she'll be forced to testify.

Yep. This is for show only, to impress her handlers. Or placate them.

Reporter: "Why did you attack Sanders?"

Biden: "Why why why why why why why! Calm down, it's okay!"

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/status/12...3309616129
(01-22-2020, 03:57 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: I can't wait for the part where she realizes that taking this to the courts is going to invite a whole lot closer scrutiny of the dealings she very definitely doesn't have with Russia than they already were under.

You don't actually believe she's a Russian agent or whatever bullshit Hillary was pushing?
Obviously I don't have any more insider information than you do, but she was already suspiciously ready to cozy up to Putin at any opportunity before, and after that little "no puppet!" freakout she had in response to Clinton's statement, I'm more than a little suspicious that that may actually be the case.
I am doubtful that she (or Trump) ever got marching orders directly from the Kremlin, but Hillary was defnitely on the money in identifying her as "Putin's preferred candidate".
Russiabrain is endemic in these parts.
Hillary has been talking out of her ass this whole election cycle since she's stepped out of the shadows. If it wasn't clear before it should be very clear now that she's just attacking those she seems to feel hurt her during the last election. It's all bizarrely petty, and does nothing at all to help her party.
Honestly I hope she keeps talking.
Tulsi Gabbard hurt Hillary in 2016?
She was the first elected official to endorse Bernie, yeah? I’m sure Hillary perceived that as a slight against her.
(01-23-2020, 02:15 PM)Amos Wrote: She was the first elected official to endorse Bernie, yeah?
No - https://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/r...016-214501
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
I stand corrected! I do know she jumped onboard relatively early.
(01-23-2020, 01:32 PM)schwartz Wrote: I am doubtful that she (or Trump) ever got marching orders directly from the Kremlin, but Hillary was defnitely on the money in identifying her as "Putin's preferred candidate".

They have the term, "Useful Idiot" for a reason.

Much like most of the NRA people that Butina was using had no idea she was (and therefore they were) working for Russia, it seems extremely likely that Gabbard and Trump both think their ideas are their own.

That's the key to this entire Russian wave of interference: plant ideas and then let morons spread them. They support specific candidates and exploit specific demographics because they know those are the people most susceptible to buying bullshit without proof.

Whether it's Gabbard, Trump, the extreme Left, or the entire Right, the thing they all have in common is that they all think they're smarter than they are. That makes them useful to Russia, and dangerous to themselves and society.
Gamertag: Tweakee
idk if this is new info or what

[attachment=4385]

I really hope this doesn’t happen.
(01-23-2020, 02:35 PM)Amos Wrote: idk if this is new info or what

I really hope this doesn’t happen.

I'm sorry, but Charles Gasparino, someone who chooses to work for Fox news, should be considered to have no credibility and should not be taken seriously.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Politico reported the same thing a few months ago, so it’s not exactly out of left field.
Ah yes, Obama's crack team of advisers leaking stuff to Fox Business, home of Lou Dobbs. Just a beautiful look for our completely unified party.
(01-23-2020, 02:50 PM)Amos Wrote: Politico reported the same thing a few months ago, so it’s not exactly out of left field.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Haha, Fox News begging Obama to back them. That's rich.

Attached Files Image(s)

so easy to hook the Bernie Bros with this stuff.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
In a shared statement, more than 100 Asian American and Pacific Islanders of various occupations announced their support for Elizabeth Warren:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-ameri...h-n1120721

Quote:More than 100 prominent Asian American and Pacific Islanders — creatives, activists and academics — announced their support Thursday for Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.

The collective includes notable names like “Crazy Rich Asians” actress Constance Wu; author Celeste Ng; Rabia Chaudry, attorney and author of “Adnan's Story: The Search for Truth and Justice After 'Serial'”; and the CEO of Project Include and former CEO of Reddit, Ellen Pao. The collective cites Warren's stance on a number of issues important to the Asian American community, including immigration, education and investment in entrepreneurship among the reasons for its support.

The group explained in an exclusive statement that they “agree unreservedly with their assessment and assertion that Senator Warren’s experience, policies and character — and her support of broad inclusion, her profound empathy and her openness to input and change — are unique among the 2020 candidates.”

The group -- spearheaded by journalist Jeff Yang, writer and documentary filmmaker Curtis Chin and Laura Shin, founder of Korean Americans for Obama and Korean Americans for Hillary -- was inspired to formally endorse Warren as a cohesive front by 100 Black Women for Elizabeth Warren, a group that describes itself as “an organizing collective of leaders, activists, artists, writers and political strategists from across the country in the fight for Black Liberation.”

No one candidate has definitively clinched the Asian American vote. Two in 5 Asian American registered voters did not identify themselves as either Democrat or Republican, according to the 2018 Asian American Voter Survey.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/us/po...ement.html
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

If she does that and he gets the nomination, then she’s the VEEP pick and the likely nominee in 2024 (if Biden wins I think he only runs for a single term) or 2028 (if Biden is mentally there to wins two terms)

I can’t see her endorsing anyone that early for just AG or to stay in the Senate.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
I like Harris a lot and was sad that her campaigned collapsed. She'd be great as a VP running mate, I mean anyone is better than Tim Kaine, WTF was Hillary thinking there!