Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Alex Jones thread: Because it's time
Gorka wanting to know if Charlie Kirk has the same, "superior" genes as dear leader is very on-brand:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/120...4281189379

Quote:Gorka, to Charlie Kirk: "Have you done that genetic testing that looks at your gene code? Because i need to know are you also of German-Irish descent like the president?  ... Because there's no other way to explain how you have a similar energy level" to Donald Trump

Video at the link.
"I just can't imagine how else you could have the same ballin' energy level as Donald J. Wait, did your parents shake you a lot as a baby? Because that could be it also."
Ex-Infowars video editor: "The information did not meet our expectations, so we made it up, preying on the vulnerable and feeding the prejudices and fears of Jones's audience. We ignored certain facts, fabricated others and took situations out of context."

You really should read this who article.  I could quote the whole thing.  Instead, I'll just post a few tidbits:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magaz...tw-nytimes

Quote:Over time, I came to learn that keeping Jones from getting angry was a big part of the job, though it was impossible to predict his outbursts. Stories abounded among my co-workers: The blinds stuck, so he ripped them off the wall. A water cooler had mold in it, so he grabbed a large knife, stabbed the plastic base wildly and smashed it on the ground. Headlines weren’t strong enough; the news wasn’t being covered the way he wanted; reporters didn’t know how to dress properly. Once a co-worker stopped by the office with a pet fish he was taking home to his niece. It swam in circles in a small, transparent bag. When Jones saw the bag balanced upright on a desk in the conference room, he emptied it into a garbage can. On one occasion, he threatened to send out a memo banning laughter in the office. “We’re in a war,” he said, and he wanted people to act accordingly.

This portion somehow gets more fucked up as it unfurls:

Quote:When Jones wanted to blow off steam, we would travel to a private ranch outside Austin to shoot guns. Among other firearms, we would bring the two Barrett .50-caliber rifles he kept stashed in the office. Because we never missed an opportunity to create more content, we also brought along cameras to turn whatever happened into a segment for his show.

I remember one trip in particular. It was the summer of 2014, and I rode to the ranch in the back of a co-worker’s truck, surrounded by semiautomatic rifles, boxes of ammunition and Tannerite, an explosive rifle target. A few of us left early in the morning, arriving before Jones to film B-roll and load magazines; he had no patience for preparation. When he came hours later, after eating a few handfuls of jalapeño chips, he picked up an AR-15 and accidentally fired it in my direction.

The bullet hit the ground about 10 feet away from me. One employee, who was already uncomfortable around firearms, lost it, accusing Jones of being careless and flippant. This was one of the few times I saw someone call Jones out and the only time he didn’t get angry in response. He claimed he had intentionally fired the gun as a joke — as if this were any better.

I stood by silently, considering what might have happened if the gun had been pointed a little to the right. After a while the upset employee let it go, and no one brought it up again. We cracked open a few more beers, filled an old television with Tannerite and blew it up.

One weekend, a few people from the office went hunting at a game reserve. On the following Monday, I was handed a hard drive full of video files and told to edit them for Jones to air on his show later in the week. “There are clips in here that are pretty bad, things we don’t want to get out, so let me take a look at this before we upload it,” one of my managers said.

The first video I clicked on came from a cellphone. The camera pans across a blood-covered floor in what looked like a garage. Dead animals were scattered about: eyes lifeless, tongues hanging from their mouths, crimson streaks splashed on their fur.

In another video, a bison grazed quietly in the shade of a large tree; it reminded me of a tableau at the American Museum of Natural History. Then the camera panned over to Jones, maybe 20 yards away, holding what looked like a handgun. Jones began firing at the bison, tufts of hair flying with every hit. The animal remained standing as Jones shot round after round. Finally, the hunting guide yelled at Jones to stop and handed him a high-caliber rifle. Jones took a moment to make sure the cameras were still recording and fired a few more rounds as the animal finally collapsed.

"Hit me!"

Quote:Working for Jones was a balancing act. You had to determine where he was emotionally and match his tone quickly. If he was angry, then you had better get angry. If he was joking around, then you could relax, sort of, always looking out of the corner of your eye for his mood to turn at any moment.

Late one night, after an extended live broadcast, Jones walked into my office shirtless. This was normal; he removed his shirt frequently around us. He pulled out a bottle of Grey Goose from a storage cabinet and filled his cup. He stumbled into his private restroom, changed into a clean black polo shirt and stepped back into our office. “Hit me,” he said to an employee in the room. When the employee refused, Jones got louder, his face redder. “Hit me!” He kept saying it, getting closer each time. Finally, knowing Jones would never relent, the employee gave him a weak tap on the shoulder.

“Oh, come on,” he said, “hit me harder!”

The employee punched him hard in the shoulder. Jones grunted on impact, seeming to enjoy the pain. Then, it was his turn. Smirking, he planted his feet, reared back and lunged his body weight forward as his fist connected with the man’s arm. I could hear the dull thud of impact, then a wincing sigh. They traded a few more punches, each time seeming less playful. Jones became wild-eyed, spit flying from his clenched teeth as he exhaled. On his last hit, the sound was different. Wet. I thought I could hear the meat split open in the employee’s arm. Jones roared as he punched a cabinet, denting the door in. A few weeks later, I heard that Jones had broken a video editor’s ribs after playing the same game in a downtown bar.

And the information that was made up?  It pertains to the right-wing conspiracy theories regarding a New York State Muslim community called Islamberg:

Quote:The information did not meet our expectations, so we made it up, preying on the vulnerable and feeding the prejudices and fears of Jones’s audience. We ignored certain facts, fabricated others and took situations out of context to fit our narrative, posting headlines like:

Drone Investigates Islamic Training Center
Shariah Law Zones Confirmed in America
Infowars Reporters Stalked by Terrorism Task Force
Report: Obama’s Terror Cells in the U.S.
The Rumors Are True: Shariah Law Is Here!

And, apparently, Jones is very, very tired but could've just been bullshitting through this phone call - which seems more likely:

Quote:I quit working for Jones on April 7, 2017. When offered another job, an introductory position with a 75 percent pay cut, I jumped at the opportunity. Instead of giving two weeks’ notice, I left in three hours. Jones had gone home for the day, so I didn’t speak with him in person. I said goodbye to co-workers and managers, handed over my company credit card and hoped that would be the end of it. Two nights later, I received a call from Jones: “Let me tell you a little secret,” he said in his gravelly voice. “I don’t like it anymore, either.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I don’t want to do it anymore,” he said, “and I got all these people working for me, and you know, then I feel guilty. I don’t want to do it. You think I want to keep doing this? I haven’t wanted to do this for five years, man.” I sensed that he was pandering, but I couldn’t help thinking that for the first time since I started this job, Jones and I finally had something in common. Sure, there was a time when I shared his anger. In fact, I was still angry. But this is where we differed: I wasn’t angry with others; I was angry with myself. And once I realized that, it was easier to walk away. When I left, I tried to put myself in his shoes, to figure out why he said and did the things he did. At times I saw a different side to Jones, one that was vulnerable, desiring validation and acceptance. Then he would say something so vile and callous it became impossible to look past it.
^ Really great NYT article, there. My mother and stepfather are both fanatic Alex Jones/InfoWars-worshippers, and reading this just pisses me off even more.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

I refuse to give the guy who wrote that article any attention. "I enabled a psychopath to stalk parents grieving their dead children, but sometimes he would yell at me at work!" Fuck you, Dickhead.
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
(12-06-2019, 11:05 AM)Mangy Wrote: I refuse to give the guy who wrote that article any attention. "I enabled a psychopath to stalk parents grieving their dead children, but sometimes he would yell at me at work!" Fuck you, Dickhead.

Pretty much my take, too.

The rest is grotesque but unsurprising. That Jones is truly an uhinged, narcissistic sociopath merely underscores what a terrible person he is.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Hey, remember QAnon?  It's still a thing!

Michael Scheuer, a controversial former CIA officer and Georgetown University adjunct professor, is all about it:

http://www.non-intervention2.com/2019/12...surprised/

Quote:This morning news is replete with condemnations of QANON, his team, and their followers. Much is made of the accused murderer of a gang boss whose lawyers claim that his support for QANON shows his insanity. Support for such an inane and daft argument, of course, will only occur if a court is presided over by an Obama-appointed judge.

The point of noting the foregoing is that, beyond being a silly lie, it is too little, too late to save the Democratic coup-ists and insurrectionists. Why? Because there is so much accuracy – and well-proven accuracy – in three years of QANON postings that there is no need to defend either the published material or QANON and his substantial team of loyal-citizen researchers. (NB: QANON also has millions of followers and researchers overseas, good people who are now supporting his work and also working take down their own tyrannical rulers.)

The republic-wide insurrection against the President and his administration has long been documented and fully outlined by QANON and team, as has the extremely well-merited and excruciatingly painful punishment that is coming to the insurrectionists. Personally, I would prefer immediate and lethal, post-trial punishment – by loyal-citizen firing squads chosen by lottery – but will stand by any decision that is supported by the majority of loyal citizens. Remember that, in this case, “enough” will be enough only when loyal citizens – not the politicians — say it is.

In addition to the irrefutable fact that QANON data have been overwhelmingly accurate, a review of the clear facts about the leading insurrectionists’ behavior and intentions add luster to the savage house-cleaning that is approaching, per QANON, commonsense, the Constitution’s provisions, and answered prayers. It ought to give QANON deniers (AKA: coup-ists, insurrectionists) plenty to think about as they wait their for their own inevitable and personal hell to arrive. (Maybe all of the following, gallows-headed traitors will write a Q on their palm and claim innocence by insanity?)
Another loss for Jones:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-jones...ref=author

Quote:A Texas judge has ordered Alex Jones and his InfoWars hoax website to pay more than $100,000 in court costs and legal fees, marking the latest court victory for a Sandy Hook family suing Jones for his promotion of conspiracy theories about the 2012 shooting. 

Jones and InfoWars are being sued by Neil Heslin, whose six-year-old son was killed in the Newtown, CT shooting. On Dec. 20, Travis County Judge Scott Jenkins granted a motion for sanctions and legal expenses against Jones and InfoWars, ordering them to pay $65,825 for ignoring a court order about providing documents and witnesses. In another ruling issued that same day in Heslin’s case, Jenkins denied an InfoWars motion to dismiss the case and ordered Jones and InfoWars to pay an additional $34,323.80, for a combined total of $100,148.80 levied against Jones and InfoWars in a single day. 

Added to an earlier October order against InfoWars, Jones and his outlet have been ordered to pay $126,023.80 over the case, even before it reaches trial.

“It’s hardly a surprise that someone like Alex Jones would soon find himself in contempt of court, but now he is learning there are severe consequences to his utter disrespect for this process,” Mark Bankston, one of Heslin’s attorneys, said in an email to The Daily Beast. 
Deep down, we all knew QAnon believers would start drinking bleach eventually.  We just didn't know when... until now:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-cons...hal-bleach

Quote:As the global death toll from an alarming new coronavirus surged this week, promoters of the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory were urging their fans to ward off the illness by purchasing and drinking dangerous bleach.

The substance—dubbed “Miracle Mineral Solution” or “MMS”—has long been promoted by fringe groups as a combination miracle cure and vaccine for everything from autism to cancer and HIV/AIDS.

The Food and Drug Administration has repeatedly warned consumers not to drink MMS, last year calling it effectively a “dangerous bleach” that could cause “severe vomiting” and “acute liver failure.” But those warnings haven’t stopped QAnon devotees—who believe in a world where Donald Trump is at war with shadowy deep-state “cabal”—from promoting a lethal substance as a salve for a health crisis that speaks to the darkest recesses of fringe thought.

“I’m going to have to get home, and MMS the whole state,” prominent QAnon promoter Jordan Sather told his audience in a recent video. “MMS the whole shit out of everything.” 

“Chief Police 2,” a prominent anonymous QAnon account on Twitter, also pushed MMS as the coronavirus spread. On Friday, the account’s operator urged its nearly 18,000 followers to buy “20-20-20 spray,” an MMS concoction.

“New followers protect yourself with the 20-20-20 spray,” the tweet read. 
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
I'm reminded of an early-draft version of one TOS Star Trek episode where, having successfully saved the galaxy from deadly brain-control parasites, Spock is compelled to note that nature would have done the job anyway in time, since the really successful parasites don't generally kill their hosts outright, but that he's content to have merely spared untold billions of people the agony and death that would've happened in the meantime.
Are there videos of this QAnon MMS Challenge??
(01-29-2020, 01:58 AM)bradito Wrote: Are there videos of this QAnon MMS Challenge??

Only on TikTok...
...don't do it
"MMS the whole shit out of everything."

- Me, on bath salts
Perfectly normal behavior:

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/conservat...us-market/

Quote:Conservative radio host and Trump ally Michael Savage boasted that he wants progressive freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to be infected by the Coronavirus by means of sending her rats and live animals from a “Chinese virus market.”

“I want to talk for a minute about the epidemic coming in from China and how they must be quarantined immediately, a complete stopping of all flights from China,” Savage began on the Jan. 22nd edition of his Savage Nation podcast (in a clip flagged by Media Matters).

Savage, who boasts that he was one of Trump’s first supporters stated, “Now, what do you mean it ‘surfaced’ in Wuhan? It surfaced in a so-called seafood market. Do you know what else they served in Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in the city? Did you know? You know, here’s the thing. They sell wolf pups, live living wolf pups. They sell other animals over there, live foxes to be slaughtered and eaten…”

Savage then went on a bizarre tangent, suggesting that Ocasio-Cortez should be “combined” with a “llama” while referring to Ocasio-Cortez as the derogatory name, “alay-cortex.”

“It gets a little sensitive from here on in. But let’s combine the llama with the Spanish conquistadors, the ancestors of alay-cortex [AOC], the sacred Spaniards. You see, they were deprived of the companion of human women, so the conquistadors did the next best thing. They fell in love with a llama. And they got the disease from the llamas, that the llamas had. It was a syphilis-like infection,” Savage continued.

The conservative radio host then floated how he has read “Chinese poetry going back a thousand years,” which he says certifies him as an expert in the area while tossing in that “liberalism is a mental disorder.”

Savage then states to listeners that “rats” and “live wolf pups” should be sent to Ocasio-Cortez to infect her “the next time she bashes America.”

“So, on the menu at Chinese virus market: rats, live wolf pups. Isn’t that nice? Send that to occasional cortex (Ocasio-Cortez) the next time she bashes America,” Savage stated.

Savage was contacted for comment by Mediaite but has yet to respond to the request.

Savage also posted recently to his website, making claims that AOC is starting a “race war” while asking why she is not removed from Congress.
Rush Limbaugh has been diagnosed with "advanced lung cancer."

Roast in hell, motherfucker.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

Best Monday ever!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Hey, let's not wish death upon the guy.

He still has plenty of years left in which he can suffer through this =)
It's always sad when God calls back one of his angels early.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

Well, uh, guess all the smoking worked out for him!
Never seen cancer get cancer before.
Karma doesn't forget your address.
Had this happened to, say, Hillary, his fans would consider it God's punishment. So what is it when it happens to your guy?

This is a fine example of why the concept of "exceptions" exist. Speaking ill of the ill is by its very nature a terrible thing, yet there has been a small group of bastards -- Kissinger, Gingrich, Ailes, Graham, Cheney, Trump and yes, Limbaugh -- who are not just profoundly, absolutely evil, but influentially so, to the point that their passing will be looked upon by the sane majority of people as a mitzvah.

(02-04-2020, 12:39 AM)bradito Wrote: Never seen cancer get cancer before.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Na na na na, NA NA NA NA, Hey hey hey.

GOOOOOOOODBYE.
Rush Limbaugh has made a career casting immigrants and blacks as criminals, and the poor and disenfranchised as "lazy" and undeserving of help. Every conservative myth that these groups are subhuman has been stoked and promoted by him.

In a perfect world, cosmic justice would ensure that Limbaugh lacked the financial resources to cover his healthcare expenses. And force him to sell his home just to cover them -- as do many of the people he has demonized.

Cosmic justice would have him dragged into the street and trampled to death by elephants ridden by the Thai children he went halfway around the world to rape.

If you described Limbaugh to Dante, he'd tell you he needed to add another chapter to his Inferno.
Gamertag: Tweakee
OOh I like this game! Cosmic justice would have him suffer the fate of Vic Morrow's character in The Twilight Zone movie: reborn multiple times as a person of color, a gay man, an immigrant fleeing gang violence. Each new life would end in the worst possible way.

How about putting him in a cage in the middle of the desert left to the elements, only periodically bringing him enough water to survive another day while the heat, cold, and desert dwellers tear away at his body a little more day by day.
(02-04-2020, 03:51 PM)history buff Wrote: How about putting him in a cage in the middle of the desert left to the elements, only periodically bringing him enough water to survive another day while the heat, cold, and desert dwellers tear away at his body a little more day by day.

...surrounded with speakers alternately blasting Hillary Clinton speeches and Al Franken reading from his book: Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot....all at high volume.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1...1478184961

Quote:QAnon followers are surprisingly open about how their Q obsession has destroyed their personal relationships.

Qanonanon.
If I could change to liquid, I'd fill the cracks and bend the rocks.
"Every person I know says I'm mentally disturbed and they're worried about me. What's wrong with all of them?!?"
Gamertag: Tweakee
(02-12-2020, 10:00 PM)farsight Wrote: "Every person I know says I'm mentally disturbed and they're worried about me. What's wrong with all of them?!?"

Well to be fair that is a large part of being mentally unwell.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
I’ll admit, I’m curious what #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall is about. Is symbolism the secret weapon that Q will use to bring down the cabal? Or is the cabal’s use of symbolism the Death Star exhaust port that will ultimately expose them?