Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
SUICIDE SQUAD II: (James Gunn, 20??), brought to you in glorious Technicolor by Boone
(03-28-2021, 05:34 PM)JMurdoch Wrote: Before we get too close to the release date, I want to put out my prediction of order of deaths in this.

Javelin
Blackguard
Polka Dot Man
Thinker
Weasel
Mongal
Ratcatcher

Everyone else survives

No way Ratcatcher dies.
after all, who would catch the rats?
(03-28-2021, 05:48 PM)mr. stockslivevan Wrote: Weasel is a goner. So is whoever is played by Pete Davison.

I really fucking hope Davidson's character dies quickly. And painfully.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
We don’t seem to see him in the “on mission” footage anywhere, so he probably dies the second they get off the chopper.
Thinking Captain Boomerang is the big surprise death early on. Was Courtney even in that trailer?

The real ending to Big...
Yeah he appeared.
Here's my prediction of deaths:

BIG slaughter in the initial mission, wiping out:
Blackguard (Davidson)
TDK (Fillion)
Savant (Rooker)
Weasel
Javelin
Boomerang (or at least he seems dead, as a Squad mainstay I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal he survived as a tag or something)
Mongal

Thinker, Peacemaker, Flagg bite it later. Harley, Bloodsport, Ratcatcher, Polka Dot Man (to his disappointment) and King Shark make it.
(03-28-2021, 11:04 PM)filmnerdjamie Wrote: Thinking Captain Boomerang is the big surprise death early on. Was Courtney even in that trailer?

he got a medium close-up and everything
I know who maybe a third of these characters are. I have no opinion on their mortality rate.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
Did you guys just pull names out of a hat or otherwise assign names to these guys by some Michael Scott-esque physical characteristic?

(03-28-2021, 06:07 PM)MichaelM Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 05:48 PM)mr. stockslivevan Wrote: Weasel is a goner. So is whoever is played by Pete Davison.

I really fucking hope Davidson's character dies quickly. And painfully.

Could it possibly be as good as this?

No scene is as good as that!
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

"Best scne"
New trailer:

[Image: local-media712059160668172575.jpg]
"We're not all masters of our souls, Meacham...I learned that on Earth."
Is this coming out sooner than later?
First trailer was better.

Why'd we get another trailer so soon?

Was the first trailer cancelled?!
First trailer was redband. I suspect this is so they can play it for all the kids too young to see it without parental permission.

Those kids should just watch the Red Band without permission. Like they all did anyway.
The first trailer was better because it showed more of the squad interacting; that and it had an f bomb.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is I've lost my way. The good news is I'm way ahead of schedule!
The Weasel is going to have an action figure, correct?
(04-01-2021, 10:35 PM)bradito Wrote: The Weasel is going to have an action figure, correct?

That wasn't a small werewolf?
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
The problem with the green band trailer is that it presents it like a typical superhero film. Whereas that Red band trailer does a really good job of showing how it’ll be subversive.
"God moves in mysterious ways," they said. Maybe he is on your side, the way it all worked out. Remembering other Christmases, wishing for something, something important, something special. And this is it, baby boy Frankie Bono. You're alone now. All alone. The scream is dead. There's no pain. You're home again, back in the cold, black silence
I don't think anyone wants subversive right now.

Not in this economy.
That second trailer is much better. Looks better, is cut better, and has better lines in it; Peacemaker's line about killing people for peace is a funny bit than anything from the previous comedy foucsed trailer.

I think these screen captures and giant (Dildi? Is there a plural?) are just the next step in the JJ Abrams online adventure series. Very slyly played, Bitches Leave.-Tom Fuchs
Looks pretty kewl.
(04-02-2021, 01:57 PM)bradito Wrote: I don't think anyone wants subversive right now.

Eh.  

I have to see it in motion.

This is going to rock so hard.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Yesss, that's what I needed! I'm fully sold now, thank you WB marketing team.

Fun trailer. I don't know if I should look up the lore for Weasel Guy, or leave it a surprise.

Bloodsport has a daughter too, kinda like that Deadshot guy. He also sounds like he is good at bullet shooting. Hmmm... probably best not to think about it.

The ICU line is funny. I guess it sounds more serious than "Superman got hurt so bad by that bullet, he had to take an Uber to the CVS MinuteClinic."
I hope they show that assassination attempt on Superman.
One shot of a stuntman in a Superman suit, from the neck down, clutching his belly in agony.
This looks fantastic.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
I'm not watching the trailer, but I have every expectation this will be a great time.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
"I'm strapped next to a werewolf!"

The movie still looks like a good time.
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is I've lost my way. The good news is I'm way ahead of schedule!