Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA" Thread

This pic just made my day. " id="yui_3_7_3_1_1364745088366_2280" rel="http://files.chud.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif">

<br />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Phibes View Post

It turns out that Jessica Chastain has been a Big Trouble In Little China fan her whole life.  She posted this on Sunday at her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...mp;theater

You may now proceed in loving her even more than you did before.

Thats Kurt Russell? Looks like a science professor Smile

Big Trouble In Little China might be the greatest smartest action film ever produced. It's one of the very few films that can combine all my favorite genres and not pay more attendtion to one than the other.

Thanks for reminding me of this.  Gonna check it out tonight for sure.

Last month's issue of Empire had a great Carpenter & Russell reunited and it's a fantastic read.

It's one of those wish you could be there reads.

Their honesty about reuniting and also Snake returning is sad but true.

So excited The Prince Charles Cinema in London will be doing a showing of Big Trouble soon!! Woo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAsianMan View Post

Last month's issue of Empire had a great Carpenter & Russell reunited and it's a fantastic read.

It's one of those wish you could be there reads.

That interview available to read online? Sounds good.

A[quote name="User_32" url="/community/t/102575/the-big-trouble-in-little-china-thread/30#post_3505874"]
That interview available to read online? Sounds good.
[/quote]

I don't think so man, what I'll do is scan the pages in for you to read. Should work.
Man, Carpenter is looking very Lo Pan in that photo. So good to see them together again, even if it was just for an article.

Had the great, great honor of meeting him (John) at the local comic expo recently, got him to sign a Big Trouble in Little China poster "Son of a Bitch Must Pay - John Carpenter"

Dream fulfilled.
ADamn, Trejo, that's awesome.