Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Nice Hard Slap - Nick's Daily Blog
And so it begins...

http://chud.com/articles/blogs/5/A-N...lap-12308.html
Love the Mary Worth stuff ("the wrong half"Wink and look forward to this feature. So are the community functions working at this point, could not use the few times I have tried.
Community, no. Site blogs, yes. If you click on the author of an article's name you will find them.
Imma stupid. Thought they were one and the same.
how do we writers put our pics on our pages?
Might be better served for admin forum, but look at MY ACCOUNT.

FYI, I want actual pictures of staff. Not cutesy avatars.
Nice, the comic was excellent. Anyway of linking to bigger versions in the future? My eyes suck.
"rigid pumpings"

"they found THE WRONG HALF!"

Love it.
Your blog isn't the only thing I've noticed doing this...and I suppose it could be the retarded work terminal's shitty resolution and/or the use of IE as a browser...but some of the articles get jammed to the bottom of the page instead of in between the nav bars.

There's this annoying blackness where the article should be.

It's like the dark void in my soul that widens each time I am denied glorious CHUD goodness.
Will we be able, at some point, to write our own blogs?
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarant
View Post
Will we be able, at some point, to write our own blogs?

Tinker around enough and you already are. Can't edit them after posting them yet though, so if you post one you might wanna up the text size, just a hint.
Great to have Mrs. Worth back, and on the main page even.
I still can't sign up for the community area.
Love this!
You sure do like punching and slapping things.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BobClark
View Post
You sure do like punching and slapping things.

Don't forget raping as well.
You should totally have a blog called The Nation's Raped where you rape people at coffee shops. With pics.
I asked this somewhere else already, but can we import recent feeds from our own blogs?

Also, those Mary Worth strips of yours have made the rounds in my journalism class. You're a god to them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BobClark
View Post
You should totally have a blog called The Nation's Raped where you rape people at coffee shops. With pics.

I eagerly await the Cafe Press T-Shirts that will come from this.
"The wrong half" makes me insanely happy. Thanks, Nick, glad to see this back.
The return of Mary Worth War. Thank you!
Added a link to make it large as well as a new quickie blog:

http://chud.com/articles/blogs/6/A-N...r-NOTHING.html
How can we access the Blogs from the main site?
If it weren't for the links you provided here, i wouldn't have found it.
working on that too
I'm with Tati. I know we have to click on your name in an article, but that's kind of hurting for transparency. Maybe some links in the editorial area?
Why do the regular "Community" blogs have talkback comments, but the staff blogs don't? If anything it should be the other way around.
Also working on talkbacks for every article on the site.
Not a fan of that idea, but we'll see.
Lots of stupid people out there to leave comments, not that there is any dinklage of morons around here...
I have a deram that it'll work.
We'll dedicate the first monday of march for your draem!
http://chud.com/articles/blogs/14/A-...lap-12408.html
Nicely done. I do this weird thing where I schedule out all of my things to do, with time to do nothing first. When the nothing time has run out I rearrange my list, taking some things off entirely, and repeat the whole process. I don't get shit done and I'm supposed to be at the most productive point in my whole life.

Eugh.

Mary Worth is dumping on me. Are these old and I missed them?
Yeah. I'm gonna re-syndicate whatever old ones I have so people who don't read the boards can appreciate/hate them.
Excellent, seeing Ron on the main page has me wanting to go through that archive again - doesn't look like it's ready to go yet though.
I'm actually going to pull that and swap it with something else. RON has died and gone to that special place in Midian where unloved comic strips go.
Loving these fucking blogs.