Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dellamorte's Dugout - Dre's blog
Yeah, knock her up. Good instincts.

I'm assuming the absinthe is the same that I used to peddle in the liquor store, as in not really absinthe, it's made from a different source, but yeah, it's like 110 proof.
Nice. That's all I got, "nice."
Yeah, nice. The last party I went to a rottweiler tried to fuck my leg and I got pushed head first into a brick wall among other things.
In which I shamelessly name-drop:
http://chud.com/articles/blogs/361/T...ovie-Orgy.html
Well that made me want to move to LA. Sounds like fun Andre, which emoticon if for jealousy?
You're macking on groupies in the talkbacks. Maybe this shit is turning around...
Are you referring to MySpace, where I'm making a joke with Julia, who helps run the New Bev, and I mentioned in my blog post as having been there and had been sitting next to me? If so, then call me Mark Morrison, cause it's THE RETURN OF THE MACK.
You are Alan Mak!

And I am infernally jealous-mixed-with-impressed.
I twisted my ankle tripping over all of those names you dropped.

...I'm just jealous.
Really enjoyed this and your main page piece today.
It's a brand new car! The Rolls Canardly ... Rolls down one hill Canardly get up the next!

Explorers was another childhood favorite of mine. I would always take that, 2001, and Star Wars with me to my grandmother's house when she would babysit me while the parents were at work. I might have to rent it again this week.

You really shoud check it out when you get the chance, Andre.
Done. It's not that I don't want to see it. I have a weird blind spot for some director's mid-80's films. I've never seen A COLOR PURPLE or ALWAYS for that matter.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Dellamorte
View Post
Are you referring to MySpace, where I'm making a joke with Julia, who helps run the New Bev, and I mentioned in my blog post as having been there and had been sitting next to me? If so, then call me Mark Morrison, cause it's THE RETURN OF THE MACK.

Nah, I meant the talkbacks under your blog where you're recommending movies to the honies. It's adorable.
How can I tell those are girls? If they are: NOODZ PLZ.
Are you asking Phil for NOODZ?
If Phil is a lady of an appropriate age, why not?
What if it's only four days after he turned 18? I mean, SHE!
"I keep getting older, and they keep staying the same age..."

I would stay out of that debate, but dates really are arbitrary, and if a woman is developed the DOB shouldn't really be an issue for oggling. That said, there's a difference between window shopping and being out of that age set trying to actively fuck 17-year-olds. I draw the line at college graduates. I think.

I should say I updated to link to Drew's shout out to me, which includes this sentence: "When Dellamorte shows up with Edgar and Bill Hader and QT and the seemingly-very-cool Michael Bacall and his friend, there’s a front row for us to all sit in, but I opt to sit further back. "

Literally, I have peaked.
Off-topic, but I'm indescribably jealous you got to see the Movie Orgy.

If you like Joe Versus the Volcano (I do) you'll enjoy Explorers-- it features the same sort of conceptual left-turn in the third act. Don't hold your breath for any more of a director's cut than we already have, though.
Finally got around to catching up on your blogs. Some great stuff in there.

May I say that as a guy who just turned 30 I've been to parties in the last few years like the one you mentioned. Naked young chicks everywhere. And not in a sexual way (is that possible?) they just get naked to go swimming or run around. It's like being in an 80s comedy, which I guess would only bring a tear to one's eye if they grew up in that time. For the kids (early 20s) these days, they don't even seem to notice the greatest.

Keep on livin the dream* my friend.**

*being around naked young chicks
**not that you are my friend or that I know you at all
Three thumbs up from me, you lucky name-dropping bastard. Excellent blog.
Who's got blog legs? Dre's got blog legs!

http://chud.com/articles/blogs/384/D...in039-Guy.html
(My heroes have always been cowboys)
Nice read, sir. The weird thing about the Sex & The City ruckus is when the vocal opponents have obvious baggage. Creepy. Still, crap is crap. And damage to culture is damage to culture. (That article you linked to last week was a facinating albeit sad read)
Hope you enjoy the trip to London. Don't know the timeframe, but if you can, rent a car and see the countryside. Heard it's worth it.

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

Keep away from the moors though.
http://chud.com/articles/blogs/573/D...My-Mother.html
http://chud.com/articles/blogs/727/D...n-a-Movie.html
If you only read one Blog entry, you'll have read this one:

http://chud.com/articles/blogs/793/D...tman-1976.html

Seriously, though, I'm not going to lie about how awesome what I just wrote was.
Simply awesome!!!

Holy shit Dre.... what the hell? What would possess you to use up so much awesome for one blog entry?

Simply astounding.
If this had been a YouTube mashup I would have hated it. But it's not.

Tell us more of this alternate universe you've discovered!
Seriously man, you probably ruined DARK KNIGHT for me. (Bale doesn't have a chance now) I'm going to be thinking of that legendary slo-mo Eastwood entrance.

*According to IMDB Hoffman turned down Robin. And Alfred was written out because of casting conflicts---Sam wanted Warren Oates, Clint- Geoffrey Lewis

I may review another Batman film before TDK hits. This one is from the late 50's early 60's. The Batman and Joker can't be beat, but the director was not up for the material.
It would be cool if you called in a favor and got Litmus or one of the guys from the Myers thread to do a poster.

I've not bothered with these blogs up to now but based on Elvis' recommendation in the B Action Movie thread I checked out this one.

I'm speechless. In a good way. I love the concept of a mostly-mute, street thug Joker. I enjoy the psycho laugh as much as the next guy, but something about that depiction really appeals to me. I'm not big on BATMAN comic lore so if that was taken from anywhere in particular, someone please let me know.

An awesome, awesome vision overall.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
View Post
It would be cool if you called in a favor and got Litmus or one of the guys from the Myers thread to do a poster.

If I may be so bold. I'm on it.