Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Are Going to Blog You
Ever sneak a date in to a preview screening? Surely that's gotta be worth some points.
I get to bring guests. I don't have to sneak anyone.
I have to agree with you on the cheque thing - I wouldn't dream of letting a date pay for her half of the meal. Mind you that is not the worst example of a false equality; - I have in the past been called sexist for holding a door open for a woman!

I mean I’d do the same thing for a guy it’s not sexist its good manners.
Thoughtful, funny word-to-the-wise!

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

Quote:

Originally Posted by devincf
View Post
I get to bring guests. I don't have to sneak anyone.

Ok, correction then. Do you? Or do you think of it as work? (as hard as that might be)
I Usually pick up the check on the dating period, but once i'm going out with someone for a while, it gets to be mostly 50-50.
Agreed. It'd cost a fortune otherwise. Plus you know all that her spare cash would only be going on shoes.
I've always picked up the check for everything up until we've been an item for a while (say, like, four months?), and then usually work out some sort of compromise, often "You get this one, I'll cover the next time, etc.". Guys who don't pick up the check at least twice are usually guaranteed to be fuckheads.

I knew a guy who even pulled the "Well, they want equal rights, they got 'em. Bitch will wanna be payin' for me by the time I'm done." He was also a cokehead waiter-pig transplanted from Jersey, so that probably explains it.
I always hated dating too. All of my serious relationships were with women who were friends first. Hell, my wife and I were friends for ten years before we got romantic. Dating people you hardly know is like playing Russian roulette.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahoatam
View Post
I always hated dating too. All of my serious relationships were with women who were friends first. Hell, my wife and I were friends for ten years before we got romantic. Dating people you hardly know is like playing Russian roulette.

With warm, moist vagina. I like those odds!

I've been with my wife ten years. We're a two-income household, but I still pay for the check. I think it's tacky to have my lady rifling through her wallet at restaurants.
Side note: When I was living in France, I found out that its considered rude for the guy to pay for the meal (something about the woman disliking the idea that they can't take care of themselves). In fact, being a gentleman in general is considered a turnoff.
I've been with my girlfriend for over two years now, we even have a child together (so we're all but legally married), and I still pick up dinner most times. Usually, she'll get the movie tickets or the popcorn afterwards though, but we'd been seeing each other a couple months before that became a thing. I think any guy who doesn't pay on the first few dates (at least) is not planning on having any more dates. Broke guys(like me some times) have no excuse either, because you can always invite her over for dinner at your place. It's cheaper, and shows you can cook.
White People, Take Care Of Your Shit

http://chud.com/articles/blogs/1081/...Your-Shit.html
I'm fucking ashamed.
All this time on the internet is going to lead to heart problems or something. You need something to take your mind off the rage. Have you tried gardening? I've heard from many that gardening is very meditative.
I guess a lot of my stuff reads as 'angry' when I'm actually laughing a whole bunch.
Patrick Ripoll's true identity- Bree the Crunk Pig.
Quote:

This shit is so rotten that if someone put these guys in a movie I'd assume it was cheap, unfunny satire. This is the worst thing I've seen since I found that pustule on the end of my dick, and it might be the worst thing I've heard EVER.

I'm just saying, this is probably what old folks said about The Beatles when they first hit our shores. There's gonna be an adjustment period, admittedly, but there always is with genius.
Quote:

View Post
I guess a lot of my stuff reads as 'angry' when I'm actually laughing a whole bunch.

Seeing your G4 segments and being able to match your voice and tone to your writing has made me appreciate the humor in it more. Especially with things like this.

EDIT: By the way... That pig, admittedly, is pretty crunk.
I love that they credit the guy who runs the smoke machine. I hope they get hit with an exploding bus.
I can't even think of anything funny to say about that, I just want to set the lot of them on fire.
What the hell was that?
Quote:

View Post

I find it funny that people find you so angry. I think you have a sense of humor like myself. Which actually, come to think of it, has people calling me a prick. But I laugh while doing it. And I agree, seeing you on G4 shows the wry sense of humor you've got.

And it's true, I hate people who have to take something that isn't primarily theirs and uses it to their own gain. Like what happened to Chuck Berry all those years ago.

Crunk Pig = Death by the way. That actually made me cringe, laugh, show my girlfriend who cringed and then wish I had a gun and a ticket to Albuquerque. Or helps them with a Great White indoor concert.
http://chud.com/articles/blogs/1149/...upporters.html
Quote:

Drop Devin an email at devin@chud.com. Let him know how much you love him; he needs the positive reinforcement.

I've just seen this. Loved it.
Also, i agree 100% with your assessment of Hillary supporters that vote McCain.
You can't just switch beliefs.
Quote:

View Post

Looking forward to reading your "old cocksucker" fanmail. Heh.
Devin, you should really write more political opinion pieces rather than those (admittedly mostly funny) fanboy bait pieces. Good stuff.
I find it absolutely hilarious that the PUMAs couldn't even manage to scrape together enough funds to host their heavily-promoted conference that was going to supposedly blow the doors off of the DNC.

I'd almost say they're just a very, very vocal and vindictive minority that shouldn't even be numerous enough to give the light of day, but they absolutely deserve to be called on the carpet for their shenanigans.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin Faraci

These have been eight terrible years for the United States, and under McCain we will have four more terrible years (although make no mistake, he'll only get four years. He'll probably die in office, the old cocksucker).

LOL. More please.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake
View Post
I find it absolutely hilarious that the PUMAs couldn't even manage to scrape together enough funds to host their heavily-promoted conference that was going to supposedly blow the doors off of the DNC.

I'd almost say they're just a very, very vocal and vindictive minority that shouldn't even be numerous enough to give the light of day, but they absolutely deserve to be called on the carpet for their shenanigans.

Holy shit. I just watched the video embedded on that first link, and feel like slapping people. What the fucking fuck.
I think there are 3 distinct things going on here that make the PUMA phenomenon look biigger than it is:

1. There is a big chunk of white, working class, mostly rural democrats who aren't yet won over to Obama. That much is fact, born out by the poll numbers.

2. There is a small but very loud group of people that could best be described as "Hillary Fanboys," who over-identify on a personal level with Hillary, and who are claiming to represent the constituency of item 1.

3. Republican operatives are providing a megaphone for the PUMA people, trying to make them a bigger deal than they are. Which makes sense, they're going after a perceived weakness in their opponent.

But I don't believe that this big block that's keeping Obama's numbers from being what they should be are specifically about Hillary. They would vote for Hillary, they'd vote for Biden, they'd vote for Edwards, but they're not sure about Obama. Race may be a big part of it, or class prejudice (he looks like the kind of guy that lives in the city and went to a fancy school and bla bla bla). For whatever reason, they just don't feel comfortable with him YET.
Damn, I knew there were some disgruntled Hilary supporters out there but these PUMA-types are self-absorbed morons. It's one thing to stand up for what you believe in but to be so blinded over their candidate's completely fair and properly conceded defeat that you're willing to jeopardize this country's future is truly nonsensical.

Why not simply write-in Hilary as their vote come November? It might not count in the big picture but they'll be voting for their candidate and not supporting "the old cocksucker."
Quote:

Originally Posted by Litmus Configuration
View Post
Why not simply write-in Hilary as their vote come November? It might not count in the big picture but they'll be voting for their candidate and not supporting "the old cocksucker."

Because that wouldn't be enough for the hardcore ones, even though I'm sure that there are still quite a few vehement Hillary supporters that will write her in. I've got the feeling that the PUMA gang is a relatively tight-knit group of activist-types who feel that this is the latest slight from society, a call to arms, and want to pursue it until all five of them are vindicated by McCain taking the vote.
Maybe it's the weed talking, but either this is some of the weirdest closet racism I've ever seen, or these people were plants from day one. That PUMA gal looks like a barrel of laughs.
Or they seriously think that Hillary has a shot at 2012 when Obama looses. Either way these guys have a similar conception of democracy as Milosevic.