Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Masturbation - David Wagner's Blog
Quote:

Originally Posted by stump
View Post
Is this what all the redesign fuss was about?

Well, yeah. Where else are you going to get a glimpse into what TuckerMax.com will be like in fifteen years?
Could we all set aside our differences and conflicts and instead focus on our common enemy?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata
View Post
No one gives Carl as much shit as I do, but he's hardly the litigator for my defense.

Well, are you throwing ex-wife jabs at Notre Dame Kid, too?
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Wagner
View Post
Get a life, maybe buy a girlfriend that doesn't need an inflator valve.

Or just rent one at the Bada Bing, right?
Wait-- did the guy who talked at length online about his time-tested approach to strip club fun just make an "inflatable girlfriend" joke? That just happened, didn't it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by R-Lu
View Post
Well, are you throwing ex-wife jabs at Notre Dame Kid, too?

You mean my mistress?
Quote:

View Post
You mean my mistress?

See, Nick? You are one of us!!

How long you think it took Kris Benson to get back into that action?
Quote:

View Post
Wait-- did the guy who talked at length online about his time-tested approach to strip club fun just make an "inflatable girlfriend" joke? That just happened, didn't it?

Dave's not up to date with internet skirmish technology. He's been too busy doing the shit we all wanna do some day if we could ever get the time and financial security. Don't hold it against him.

Just wait until he REALLY pisses you off with a political blog.
Quote:

Originally Posted by stump
View Post
Here's the voice of someone not involved in this fracas - I come to CHUD for movie stuff. I really don't care about the trouble that a graying bachelor/wannabe-bachelor in Georgia gets into at a stripclub. I'm staying away from blogs like that. Is this what all the redesign fuss was about?

And here is a second person (who isn't close to anyone in this fracas) saying the same thing: If Chud's new passion is centered around strippers (I was in chat when you tossed out your new Ask A Stripper bit, Nick), smoking cigars, beer league softball and golf than you guys are about as interesting as lint. I can walk into any company and find any number of sad-eyed flabby middle-aged white guys interested in the same things and I can't tell them apart.

Stick with the movie news. You are great at it. Social commentary? Not so much.
Quote:

View Post
I should also point out that this wasn't purely about any one person being victimized.

Quote:

View Post
First of all, your assumption that I was victimized at all is completely wrong.

Senility is a bitch.
Quote:

View Post
[Dave's] been too busy doing the shit we all wanna do some day if we could ever get the time and financial security.

You mean like trolling strip clubs at nearly forty years of age? Or something else? If something else, tell him to post about that stuff, and post the other crap in the Sex forum where the fabfunks hang out.
Quote:

View Post
Actually, John Rogers picked up the tab.

To be fair, you and John split the check.
Quote:

View Post
You mean like trolling strip clubs at nearly forty years of age? Or something else? If something else, tell him to post about that stuff, and post the other crap in the Sex forum where the fabfunks hang out.

Dave was a big shot tennis player before I knew him, quite helpful in me getting a career foothold, one of the smarter people I've ever known, a great guy, and gifted person all around. Give him a little more time before you judge him based on a blog he tossed together in ten minutes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Dellamorte
View Post
To be fair, you and John split the check.

Natch! That was the night Shannyn Sossamon was all fucking hot at a nearby table, yes?
You know, there will come a day when all these inflatable girlfriends cracks will be replaced exclusively with RealDoll cracks.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Vincent's fritters
View Post
And here is a second person (who isn't close to anyone in this fracas) saying the same thing: If Chud's new passion is centered around strippers (I was in chat when you tossed out your new Ask A Stripper bit, Nick), smoking cigars, beer league softball and golf than you guys are about as interesting as lint. I can walk into any company and find any number of sad-eyed flabby middle-aged white guys interested in the same things and I can't tell them apart.

Stick with the movie news. You are great at it. Social commentary? Not so much.

I got more to offer than all that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack "Sue" Dnim
View Post
You know, there will come a day when all these inflatable girlfriends cracks will be replaced exclusively with RealDoll cracks.

And that will be a fine day indeed.
Quote:

View Post
Give him a little more time before you judge him based on a blog he tossed together in ten minutes.

Actually, I'm also judging him by his Nation's Punched material.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack "Sue" Dnim
View Post

RealDoll cracks are form fitting.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BobClark
View Post
Actually, I'm also judging him by his Nation's Punched material.

I'm with you there, actually.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slater
View Post
Senility is a bitch.

Not sure how you equate this to me being victimized. A friend had this happen to him and I watched it happen at almost every table a certain blond stripper visited.

Senility is a bitch, how's stupidity treating you?
As a side note, more people are viewing this forum than any other.

Carry on.
It's like a car crash. With hot loads shooting all over the place.
Quote:

View Post
Wonder why there aren't windows in any strip clubs?

Not really. It just seems like a smart business decision to me.
Eh, it's all in fun. Isn't it?
Quote:

View Post
Not sure how you equate this to me being victimized. A friend had this happen to him and I watched it happen at almost every table a certain blond stripper visited.

Senility is a bitch, how's stupidity treating you?

Okay, so your friend is the retard. You're just the guy who brags about playing with himself in the back corner of a strip club.
Wait, Carl's divorced? No wonder he's not on Chud anymore. He's gotta be working like 4 jobs to deal with that bill.
First off, I'm no one's "lapdog". I hate you insufferable assholes on my own accord. Sure, Nick's been a longtime personal friend, but as he mentioned we've been known to give each other a hard time too. That's because there is no contrived bullshit or self-serving ulterior motives underlying everything.

Secondly, you can ditch the schadenfreude, R-LU. I'm perfectly happy with the whole divorce thing and the ex and I actually parted amicably and get along just fine. And though she's seeing a great new gentlemen she's free to have fun with whoever she wants, including underperforming MLB players. So crack divorce jokes all you want, because it won't be at my expense. It would be kind of sad to see you have to fish for a different tune, though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirby Drummond
View Post
Wait, Carl's divorced? No wonder he's not on Chud anymore. He's gotta be working like 4 jobs to deal with that bill.

I came out of it remarkably unscathed (including financially), actually. I should write a book about it.

I'm not on CHUD much anymore because I actually have free time these days and spend it more constructively, like hanging out with friends IRL and dating 18-25 year olds.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slater
View Post
Okay, so your friend is the retard. You're just the guy who brags about playing with himself in the back corner of a strip club.

He's "challenged", what are you a social moron as well? Geesh.

About you imagining me playing with myself. I have two words, seek help.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Cunningham
View Post
I'm not on CHUD much anymore because I actually have free time these days and spend it more constructively, like hanging out with friends IRL and dating 18-25 year olds.

Hahaha.

You should buy a really expensive sports car and get an earring, too.
Quote:

View Post
Dave was a big shot tennis player before I knew him, quite helpful in me getting a career foothold, one of the smarter people I've ever known, a great guy, and gifted person all around.

So I see...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221532/
Different guy.
Rats.
I would have stopped defending him at post #2.