Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Masturbation - David Wagner's Blog
You and Nick both hail from Georgia, why not just fight each other one on one and end it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hans Gruber's EYE CONDITION!
View Post
You and Nick both hail from Georgia, why not just fight each other one on one and end it?

....Because it's not Nick that he has issues with? Did you even look at the thread before posting?
Whoops I got Carl mixed up with Slater, nevermind. They could fight anyways.
Jesus Christ, this thread is ridiculous. Since when is Devin the level-headed voice of reason? He's supposed to be the pot-stirrer, dammit.
It's a good thing he didn't order a drink from the bar otherwise he would've ended up in the bathtub with a missing kidney.
This is why, regardless of whatever is going on in my life I still come back to read this messageboard.

I love you guys, this was one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen online. I never understood somthingawful because you don't have to make shit up to find craziness online.

Thank you and goodnight!

This should be a sociological study of mid 30's men who invested WAY too much emotion in the Internet. Wonder what the kids will be like?
Good blog today, Dave.

Though I think I would feel better if it described the Tech Support guys where I work. Beyond horrible.
I'm surprised there are no comments on this one yet.

I enjoyed this blog Dave, very much. CHUD has always unequivocally leaned left, but it's felt like NASCAR around here lately (not pegging you one way or the other - but your points sound a little different then the usual MB chorus).

Keep it up.
Quote:

9. Do you think that getting that Russian Mail Order Bride is a good idea?

Yes of course. Indentured sex servitude is ok.
Now, Dave... why do you mock me? (#9) As if Bosnian Mail-Order Brides are much better.

No, wait. They are.
Still digging the blog. Helps this boring ass class I'm in go by a bit quicker.
You woulda got shot. Also, you're too old to be sizing up a cop with thoughts of disarming him at 2am. Go to bed!
Thank you for reading the blog everyone! I enjoy the comments, even the ones that take shots at me.
That shark diving exhibit sounds like quite the experience. I'd never be able to handle it personally, I did the Shark Lagoon at Disneyworld and I was freaking out the whole time, so swimming with something as big as a sand tiger would probably cause a breakdown.

Incidentally I didn't realize zebra sharks got as big as six feet, I had them pegged as a smaller species.
RE: http://chud.com/articles/blogs/340/M...oney-Shot.html

While I understand the name dropping attempts at advertising humor that was this articles intent, being unaware that it was Google, not Microsoft, who purchased Double-Click, and that Microsoft's buyout is more about search engine algorithms, affiliate companies like Flickr, and pressuring Google's dominance than advertising revenue streams suggests you really need to remove the "IT guru" lable from your blog's bio.

I'll assume the Mac Book Pro was just another namedrop, as that doesn't really help your case there either.
I'm not bumping this thread with the intent to stir shit, especially given that I got into it earlier in the thread. But:

http://chud.com/articles/blogs/1389/...rnment-be.html

Quote:

There is much more to be worried about in this document, I encourage you to read it, if for no other purpose than to try to bash me here and show me how wrong I am. Maybe you too will learn something about the candidate. Something more than just the fact that he represents change from the current system. Hitler was a great orator changed the system in post World War I Germany too, not for the better either. He decided to penalize the Jews and that it was only fair that Germany rule the world, a world populated by Aryans. I am not saying that Obama is calling to exterminate the Jews, but I do believe that he wishes to wage war on the rich in the name of being fair. It sounds good until you find out that he thinks you're one of the rich (my suspicion is that if you make more than $50,000 per year, you are rich to Obama). Unless you are the one making the rules, how often have you fealt that any game was fair to you? Do you really want our government of career politicians that largely don't even participate in the game deciding what is fair?

I'm sorry, what?
Quote:

Originally Posted by RathBandu
View Post
I'm sorry, what?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Quote:

Last Activity: 08-23-2008 07:16 AM

Probably, I didn't check to see what his last activity was. But this is the place to comment on his blogs, and I thought that was a ludicrous, offensive comment that warranted more attention/discussion. If only to find out that Dave was making a joke by comparing the murder of over six million people to some theoretical "war on the rich."
I didn't check to notice that it was actually a recent blog post. My bad.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata
View Post
Just wait until he REALLY pisses you off with a political blog.

At least Obama hasn't declared war on strip clubs.

YET.
I'm still scratching my head over this bogus non-sequitor:
Since oil and oil companies have been vilified of late this sounds on first blush to be a good idea, but it isn't. First of all, even after numerous investigations, oil companies have not been found guilty of breaking the law, so why punish them for being profitable?
I actually love how he actually completely ignore the context, of these companies being part of an oligarchy that has the monopoly on oil and driving the price up to compensate on a huge demand and forecasts of dwelling long-term reserves.

But hey, that's like comparing Hitler to Obama!
Hitler also started out as a baby, as did MOST of us. That's the real fucked up thing. So be sure to hold a hand mirror behind your back as you look over you shoulder.
Dave is still rattling plastic cages here? Awesome.