Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The List of Dumb
New thread.
http://chud.com/articles/articles/13...B-8/Page1.html
DSV image not showing for me.
http://chud.com/articles/articles/13...B-8/Page1.html
"Pigeon stole my Froot Loops!" washes away any ill will I ever harbored towards anything.
No! NO! NO!!! I hate my work computer! The Down's Syndrome Vampire is showing up as a tiny little gray box! But I know it's him, I know it is - Aunt Lisa can sense you, pookie!

Everything else showed up just fine - that goddamn UPC code just missed River Phoenix by an inch.
I fixed it. Was my fuckup.
I like the "terrible photos accompanying articles" bit.

I look forward to Stephen A. Smith and the "Who's Now" abomination from ESPN receiving their own columns in the very near future.
hehe

I'll never be able to eat my fruit loops knockoff the same way again. I will fear that, perhaps they were DSV's!
There he is, now I can see the DSV! Whew... I get worried when he leaves the yard unattended. "Pigeon stole my Froot Loops" - another classic.
That Brandis jab was brutally funny.

Also gone at just the right time: The Lindbergh baby.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Minsky
View Post
That Brandis jab was brutally funny.

Yes.
Calling DSV "pookie" was brutally funny.

God bless you, Lisa!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari!
View Post
Calling DSV "pookie" was brutally funny.

God bless you, Lisa!

Seriously. I imagined a woman running around frantically clutching her pearls while searching for a wayward retarded vampire and promptly lost my shit.
There were entirely too many people buying that "gone too soon" book the last time I was at CostCo.
The DSV returns...Bravo...
Quote:

Originally Posted by gravedigger
View Post
There were entirely too many people buying that "gone too soon" book the last time I was at CostCo.

Quote:

View Post
the last time I was at CostCo.

Quote:

View Post
CostCo

Theeeere's the problem.
This needs to be added to the List of Dumb

http://chud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105405
Quote:

Originally Posted by harrybeanbag
View Post
Theeeere's the problem.

Dude, have you been to Costco recently? It's a paradise! I can buy a brick of Jarlsberg the size of an ape's head for under ten bucks. That's not even getting into the embarrassment of riches that the free food samples provide you on the weekends. I can walk out of there with a fucking two gallon jug of vodka and a baby grand piano. I challenge you to tell me where else on Earth you can accomplish this feat.

Oh, and you can buy new 360 releases for $5 off MSRP.
Quote:

Originally Posted by harrybeanbag
View Post
Seriously. I imagined a woman running around frantically clutching her pearls while searching for a wayward retarded vampire and promptly lost my shit.

And then gently leading him back to the yard while I shoo the pigeons away from his Fruit Loops.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaNewYork
View Post
And then gently leading him back to the yard while I shoo the pigeons away from his Fruit Loops.

Which are lovingly poured into an old Marie Callender's pie tin and gently placed onto the lush, green grass in the front yard so that DSV can pretend to be a doggie.
Quote:

View Post
Dude, have you been to Costco recently? It's a paradise! I can buy a brick of Jarlsberg the size of an ape's head for under ten bucks. That's not even getting into the embarrassment of riches that the free food samples provide you on the weekends. I can walk out of there with a fucking two gallon jug of vodka and a baby grand piano. I challenge you to tell me where else on Earth you can accomplish this feat.

Oh, and you can buy new 360 releases for $5 off MSRP.

I don't try the samples after the story a co-worked told me about the old sample lady who went to the bathroom with her rubber gloves on and didn't change them after finishing her business but the rest of this post is Truth.
Quote:

View Post
I don't try the samples after the story a co-worked told me about the old sample lady who went to the bathroom with her rubber gloves on and didn't change them after finishing her business but the rest of this post is Truth.

Hagdung is gross, but that could happen anywhere.
Hagdung...

Classic.
http://www.chud.com/articles/article...B-9/Page1.html
Thank Christ this is back.

I just saw DSV in action in the commercials (never saw the movie). I will never be able to watch the movie and see that retarded retarded vampire without thinking of CHUD. I am not sad.
That shirt stupidity isn't exclusive to Kohl's. It's equally dumb at Target. All of their superhero and other nerd-related t-shirts are "athletic fit", which apparently means "three sizes smaller than what the tag says". Meatheads don't wear shirts with the Avengers on them, Target, fat kids do!
I just really hate the way Kohls is laid out. It's hard to pin down why, but being in a Kohls store makes me simultaneously bored, nervous, and angry.
Quote:

One of my tasks in life is to make sure that Dojos aren't hiring pussies to teach the ancient art of damaging faces

Oh god, I died at this line.

Aah, DSV, how does one hear onions? You have great power! Must come with having DS, huh?
Quote:

View Post
I just really hate the way Kohls is laid out. It's hard to pin down why, but being in a Kohls store makes me simultaneously bored, nervous, and angry.

You know, that's a really good way to put it. The lighting is depressing and the store is laid out so that it looks like an ultra-cheap knock off store like goodwill but the products aren't.
Holy shit...could someone check my pulse please? Because "I hear onions" fuckin' killed me.

And that Kohl's model needs a good kidney punching just for agreeing to wear that shit.
An article on dropping carbon? Is this needed? I think I already have ample experience.
When those meddling kids rip off DSV's mask, they'll find Ralph Wiggum underneath.
I love The List of Dumb. Read it each week. But is it wrong that I go in looking for DSV? Furthermore, is it even more wrong that every time I see "DSV," I think of SeaQuest?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Renn Brown
View Post
You know, that's a really good way to put it. The lighting is depressing and the store is laid out so that it looks like an ultra-cheap knock off store like goodwill but the products aren't.

Here's a good way to describe it: Kohls is like my brain's horrible re-imagining of a JCPenney's during an awful dream after a night of heavy drinking.