Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The List of Dumb
menopaunch...Holy Shit...I almost fell outta my fucking chair...

and DSV continues to rock...pasted tooth's and all.
Welcome to the '90's re: school resource officers. We had one at my high school (graduated in '96) and I live in Dullsville, USA.

The idea of a public Guitar Hero practice is pretty stupid. At least make it some kind of tournament or something.
Yeah. I loves me some Rock Band and (early) Guitar Heroes but that shit is retarded. But, I guess it's inevitable. People charge for Halo lessons and that's just as stupid.

Also, menopaunch delighted me to no end. Not in reality...
Guitar Hero practice, like it's been said if your gonna waste time practicing pretend guitar playing, just pick up the real thing. It's infinitely more fulfilling.
totally perplexed.

Heart Implants maybe? as opposed to Heart Transplants?

or I heart Infants?

or maybe its just I love 'em pants. I love them pants...
Quote:

Originally Posted by BubWilliams
View Post
Guitar Hero practice, like it's been said if your gonna waste time practicing pretend guitar playing, just pick up the real thing. It's infinitely more fulfilling.

It's too hard. You gotta pluck strings and learn notes and shit. It's more fun to tap on a few color coded buttons at the right time and jiggle a switch.
http://chud.com/articles/articles/14...-14/Page1.html
Thankfully, I haven't seen too many crocs out in public around here, but my soul wept a little when I learned that my step-mom owned a pair. I believe she only uses them for gardening, but still...

Oh, and DSV deserves more than just a measly ol' dollar bill for his pillow teef. That little fucker deserves at least a sawbuck! Get on the Easter Bunny! Or are you too busy hiding multi-colored eggs? Whatever. Dick.
Crocs = Jellies for everyone.

Just wear sandals.
Fucking. Aces.

Quote:

Frost Giant Removal - 1-800-ICY-GONE.

is fantastic.

Great List of Dumb. I'm amazed at how funny DSV remains, given the right sentence.
Like Zubas or Skids, the thing that confuses me about Crocs is that there's no good reason to wear them in lieu of flip flops, moccasins, scuba booties, gummi stilletos, or any member of various, less appalling footwear genres.
Quote:

Free Birdbath Quotes - 678-522-8206.

I want to call this number...
Sneakers, people. Good old regular, nothing-stupid-or-mockable about them sneakers. For great shoes that are comfy AND you can garden in? Fucking sneakers. There's no reason for Crocs to even exist on this planet.

I actually cracked up a little at my desk when I saw the DSV's latest adventure. The DSV is gonna get me fired, so he'd better have more money than that from his teef.
If I ever get so concerned about people wearing Crocs that I start taking surreptitious pictures of them and posting them on the web in order to make snarky comments about them, I hope someone will step in and see that I get the proper professional help that I so obviously, desperately need.

I mean, I see horrible fashion choices every damn day. What is it about Crocs that needs so much singling out?

(EDIT) And to stop the tide before it begins, no, I do not own a single pair of Crocs.
I was there. I had my camera. It was fun.

I don't exactly seek out to be Mr. Blackwell or anything. Just having a goof and figured the readers might dig it. No secret motive.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob Singer
View Post
(EDIT) And to stop the tide before it begins, no, I do not own a single pair of Crocs.

I'm still trying to figure out why Crocs exist when every other shoe out there already serves every purpose necessary when it comes to footwear.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata
View Post
I was there. I had my camera. It was fun.

Eh, just givin' ya a hard time. It's just that to me, all this recent complaining about Crocs is more irritating than the shoes themselves.

And Minsky, I'll have you know I stopped wearing berets in the mid-70's.
My dad owns Crocs. I am ashamed to be his son.
Tati, you are surrounded by sandy beaches and the big blue ocean.

This guy was in a bookstore in Atlanta.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trejo
View Post
Tati, you are surrounded by sandy beaches and the big blue ocean.

This guy was in a bookstore in Atlanta.

And said footwear contained socks.

Isn't that the whole reason for wearing these type of foot containers? So you don't need socks?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob Singer
View Post
If I ever get so concerned about people wearing Crocs that I start taking surreptitious pictures of them and posting them on the web in order to make snarky comments about them, I hope someone will step in and see that I get the proper professional help that I so obviously, desperately need.

I mean, I see horrible fashion choices every damn day. What is it about Crocs that needs so much singling out?

Maybe because they are so hard to ignore. I mean, why do grown adults feel the need to wear neon yellow and orange crocs?

Jennie Garth has been getting hammered in the gossip rags for this particular photoshoot in Redbook. I hope she was getting a lucrative endorsement fee for that because no sane person should love Crocs this much.

Again, Buenos Aires is comparable to New York in terms of Metropolitan big ass cities. The Beaches are to the South. Mar del Plata.

My Dad lives in Buenos Aires. He uses them to go to the supermarket and hang in his home.
The sister shoes, Alligs, are a little easier to stomach. Half as many holes. Muted colors only. Teeth on the bottom and on top. Built-in foot smell trapper.
I've heard they're a little more docile as well. Any truth to that?
good stuff as usual
Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaNY
View Post
Sneakers, people. Good old regular, nothing-stupid-or-mockable about them sneakers. For great shoes that are comfy AND you can garden in? Fucking sneakers.

This would be a fucking great ad campaign....
http://chud.com/articles/articles/14...-15/Page1.html
The descender has a vastly changing leg size.
Afraid I don't quite catch the Nuno Bettencourt reference. Someone help a brotha out?
He's the guy from the band Extreme (more than wooooo-ooords) who didn't end up in Van Halen.
The spritzen/sitzen picture and write-up was beautiful. If only I wasn't so keen on this lego Mr. Freeze avatar right now..
Quote:

Originally Posted by gravedigger
View Post
He's the guy from the band Extreme (more than wooooo-ooords) who ended up in Perry Farrell's new band Satellite Party.

Going by these Lists of Dumb (which I enjoy), if one wanted to meet/stalk/assassinate Nick, one would only have to go to the Barnes & Noble in Alpharetta...and wait.
Dammit. I've been found out.

Also, anyone else notice that some of the talkbacks aren't accepting the verification alphanumerics despite the fact that I'm entering them correctly?
excellent....