Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The List of Dumb
But what you don't understand about The Descender is that his cool-cat strides are how he gets the chicks.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaNY
View Post
But what you don't understand about The Descender is that his cool-cat strides are how he gets the chicks.

The Descender is going to be my new moniker on Match.com.
Get ready for some winks, or whatever the fuck they do.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil
View Post
Get ready for some winks, or whatever the fuck they do.

Masturbate while wailing at their ten cats about how they can't find a true soulmate?
http://chud.com/articles/articles/14...-16/Page1.html
Quote:

It's bad enough to own a grease trap business. To be undecided about your name, well that's just faggot.

The noun form of faggot in this case makes it way more hilarious than 'faggotry'.

But DSV, what was it like it? WHAT WAS IT LIKE?!?
Loved the Dumb this time. Was that the Gwinnett towers of power off of 85?
Was having such a shitty day until I read this and then I laughed and laughed. Thanks for that.
Funny shit, Nick.

I can only assume the ROLFD plate refers to this.
That was fucking hysterical. Thanks a lot Nick.
Someone call Comedy Central. I believe that's a knock-off Cartman doll.

Let's shut that Nazi store down!

Good article btw.
Quote:

Either that, or the lady who drives this car just got fucked by a German.

Bloody Brilliant
Not the bunny crucifixion! NOT THE BUNNY CRUCIFIXION! Then again, when you stop to think about it, the crucified Easter Bunny does represent a sort of "Greatest Hits" overlap of the post-Easter holiday.

(*Goes to vacuum the DSV out from under the sofa*)
It turns out old visas work pretty well as bait. I've also fashioned a very realistic looking lure from Steve's beard and the last remnants of Will's soul.

That's one fucked up store, by the way.
Great finds with the personalized license plates, Nick. I noticed the ROLFED one was a VA plate. I live in Virginia and it seems like almost every plate is personalized.

Here's one I spotted in a parking lot at Target the other day:

that was some funny shit ...
http://chud.com/articles/articles/14...-17/Page1.html
"I don't trust Jesus to protect my head."

Hahaha, excellent.
I was going to send in a photo of a car that had a "the shocker" sticker on it tastefully presented. But, I couldn't get a good photo without the possibility of dieing in flaming wreckage. I will try harder next time.
"She's had her period but apparently not an apostrophe"

Fantastic.
Quote:

Originally Posted by gravedigger
View Post
"I don't trust Jesus to protect my head."

Hahaha, excellent.

Seconded.
Wow, I really don't get why someone would put "Honk... im not legal" on their rear window. Why would you want anyone to honk for that? Are they proud of their 15 year old nymphomaniac? Or are they afraid of age-conscious rapists? Perhaps they're just very brazen car thieves.

I guess they could also be staunch opponents of MSN messenger. Come to think of it, there are a million reasons for that message.
Quote:

Martin Luther King, Jr. is spinning in his tomb while dodging burning crosses from dead Travis Tritt acolytes.

This absolutely destroyed me. Bravo Sir.
...pretty sure those are Mormons on the bikes and not Jehovah's Witnesses. In my experience, JW's travel as a couple...Mormons send young, white boys on bicycles.
I am proud to not know the differences between annoying religious groups.
Touché.
Saw this is my mother-in-law's garage and thought of you guys:

"This text collection is like having dinner with Crispin Glover, Marlee Matlin, and a vacuum cleaner."

Nice.
http://chud.com/articles/articles/14...-18/Page1.html
Ah the Chewer plate - good stuff. And I started doing the "Name McName" bit because of CHUD so it's good to see another one of those pop up.

And the "A Dollar" directory assistance was gold.
Another good installment. Man, the DSVs have me laughing my ass off every time.

My wife doesn't frequent CHUD at all, but I relay any news I know she'd be interested in from CHUD when I read it. I've mentioned The List of the Dumb before and even the DSV and she has responded with the opposite of enthusiasm.

But CHUD is starting to have some sway on her, because the other day she just walked up to me and said "Corndog is my favorite taste."
No matter how crappy of a day I'm having that down syndrome vampire never fails to make me laugh. Thanks Nick.
Last time I was in Vegas, I played in a black-light mini golf course. It was very elaborate and was a long winding tunnel of shit. Kind of a stoner putt-putt labyrinth sans Bowie-Junk, if you will.

Oh and Nick, I have a picture or two that I've been sitting on that might be good for this, want em?
The #1 Pick-Up As Voted by Angus Scrimm = better than we deserve.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Renn Brown
View Post
Last time I was in Vegas, I played in a black-light mini golf course. It was very elaborate and was a long winding tunnel of shit. Kind of a stoner putt-putt labyrinth sans Bowie-Junk, if you will.

Oh and Nick, I have a picture or two that I've been sitting on that might be good for this, want em?

Send pictures!