Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Neurotic Monologues
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rene (Mr.Eko)
View Post
I like resolution #2

I gave up on making resolutions a long time ago, because as you said it, most of us just tend to forget.

I'm looking forward to The Descent: Part II. Mostly for the cast and to see how they explain the goings on of the first one.

Hope you get to achieve all of them, Natalia!

Thanks Rene! I will try...

I saw The Descent last night for the 40th time and I love it even more. My lack of faith in The Descent Part 2 comes from really not thinking a sequel is necessary. But I'm giving it a chance. Could be fun!
With Gavan O'Herlihy, everything is fun! I hope his role isn't that small in the film.

I'm a sucker for sequels and explanations, well most of the time. The "explanation" in the Halloween remake was shit just like the movie, but I really want to know the origin of the crawlers.
Post No. 46:

The Neurotic Monologues: Random thoughts and TV ramblings

Post No. 47:

The Neurotic Monologues: TED
Post No. 48:

The Neurotic Monologues: iamamiwhoami
Here's the latest, Post No. 49:

The Neurotic Monologues: Random Brief Notes #2
Thank you for the music find! I'm always looking for stuff like that for my projects.

I look forward to seeing the writings exercise.
Thanks! Glad you liked it. By the way, I just fixed the music links. They were dead, but not anymore : )
Hope you get the job at the station, natalia!
Thanks Rene!
Cool free music links. Nice find.

In what market are you looking for TV work, or is that top secret?
Unfortunately the options here are pretty limited, so I'm pretty much looking for anything except for corporate video work. Though I'd love to edit music videos.

And if you're actually asking about location, I'm based in Medellin, Colombia.
Great blog and a very interesting read. I to echo the good luck statements.
Thanks Ken!
Something I forgot to mention when I replied first....In regards to what you said about editing...

Almost every time I edit a longer project I want it to be the last time I ever edit anything. So, you aren't alone in feeling that way. I think I'm at the point where I'm going to have someone else edit my narrative work.
Cujo: I no longer feel alone in the world . I hope you find a good editor to work with.
Yeah Nat... Good luck on that TV gig. And I really look forward to reading your writing project. Sounds interesting.
Thanks Erix! Unfortunately I had no luck with that job. Meh!
Post No. 50 (!):

The Neurotic Monologues: Random Brief Notes #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by natalia
View Post
Thanks Erix! Unfortunately I had no luck with that job. Meh!
Post No. 50 (!):

The Neurotic Monologues: Random Brief Notes #3

Just to let you know this link is not working.
Oh Gods, my post desappeared from ArticleLive.

Thanks Ken! The link is working now.
Great that you got over your shyness, natalia! Also great to hear you got yourself a laptop. I wanted a larger laptop too, but the one I got has a smaller screen than my last HP laptop. No problem though as it's a great machine.
Thanks Rene!

I think I'm slowly but surely falling in love with HP laptops. I'm very happy with my little guy. Also, my dad has a Pavillion dv4 that's a thing of pure beauty.
I too am a fan of the Kevin Pollak show...but I listen to the podcasts. The Larry King shit cracks me up. Also, I too have had panic attacks. I had one where I thought I was having a heart attack. Good times. I was driving at the time and thought I was going to pass out while on the freeway. That was an exciting day. Anyway, you are not alone!
Post No. 51 : a very short one:

The Neurotic Monologues: Pilgrimized!
Post No. 52:

The Neurotic Monologues: The Anniversary Edition
Thanks to you too Natalia! I always enjoy reading your stuff, so keep it up! Congrats on sticking it out.
Post No. 53. Back from the dead:

The Neurotic Monologues: Giant Winged Beasties
Post No. 54:

The Neurotic Monologues: Fall Teleshenanigans #1
Nikita was supposed to be a continuation? What are the chances that another Nikita went rogue?

It seems like it's a continuation in that it starts after Nikita breaks from Division, in other words after some time from the general plot of the original. Not necessarily a sequel where Peta Wilson was originally Nikita.

Nikita. It rhymes with Chiquita.
My guess is that maybe it was a case of misleading marketing because it was originally advertized as a sequel but it really isn't even related to the plot of the original. Remember Nikita was left in charge of Section 1. And she seemed quite reconciled with that fact. She was also supposed to reunite with Michael when his kid turned 18. An Michael wasn't even part of Section 1 anymore. So there's no consistency between the two Nikitas.

Nikita also rhymes with miquita. As in, little monkey.
I guess I was basing that more off the movie. Never really watched the original show that much.

Weird marketing in any case.
New one! No. 55:

The Neurotic Monologues: Fall Teleshenanigans #2
No. 56:

The Neurotic Monologues: Fall Teleshenanigans #3
This week you get two for the price of one. It's more like two for free, but...

No. 57:
The Neurotic Monologues: Fall Teleshenanigans #4

No. 58:
The Neurotic Monologues: The 3D Experience

Enjoy!
I have to disagree with ya there, I didn't like $#*! My Dad Says at all. Maybe it was the over-exuberant laugh track.

As for: "One thing I still don’t buy is Olivia and Peter as a couple. Why can’t a male and a female character simply become great friends without benefits?"

Nerds. They like to see characters get together.