Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horror RECOMMENDATION or WARNING thread.
(Yesterday, 12:47 PM)Fat Elvis Wrote: Cool:

https://twitter.com/dawnofthediscs/statu...0425978881

***NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT*** 100% CONFIRMED STEPHEN KING’S MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE IS COMING FROM THE VESTRON VIDEO COLLECTORS SERIES THIS YEAR

[Image: Dkhqao6XcAI8sWk.jpg:large]

I wonder if they'll get King to participate in the extras.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
The special features disc doubles as a coke mirror.
Didn't King say he doesn't even remember making that movie because he was in a coke haze? I'd love to hear a commentary where he's just saying "I don't remember any of this" over and over.
I watched it sober and don't remember anything about it.
(08-13-2018, 09:58 PM)Fat Elvis Wrote: AMSTERDAMNED (Blu):

That's a film I should see and not just because it has a great poster or a tremendous title. From the description the movie seems like something right up my alley.

(Yesterday, 02:46 PM)Mangy Wrote: Didn't King say he doesn't even remember making that movie because he was in a coke haze?

Yes that is true. I am sure everyone is familiar with the trailer (& its Halloween III: Season of the Witch score it borrowed) and how King patently did not look sober while he told everyone that the best thing for him was to direct his own story.
"If they made CITIZEN KANE now, it would star Danny McBride and Rosebud would be the title of his favorite spank magazine when he was a teenager. "-- engineer, talking about modern movie making

My Letterboxd Page