Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't You Think You've Seen THE DARK KNIGHT About Enough?
At this point Devin can star in a comic as himself. After all, he's got his own Rogue's Gallery: Devron, Faustous, and FabFunk!

Nick! Get draw'n!
i saw the film once in theater and will so again on Blu-ray later this year. i'm not too sure whether the film (or any film) is worth multiple screenings in one week save for academic / research purposes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DARKMITE8
View Post
MEET THE SPARTANS and THE LOVE GURU both made more $$$ in theaters than SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (EDIT: and THE FOUNTAIN, etc). Why should we care what the public (AKA the rabble at imdb) votes? imdb really is the Jerry Springer of film sites after all.

IMDB never had any credibility, even when the Godfather was #1. I sure don't see it as "the greatest movie ever", and I think its sequel is superior. I personally think MILLER'S CROSSING is a better mob flick but hey I never lost any sleep over GODFATHER being #1 so whatever.
So, while eating cornnuts, Dawson starts crying after Picassos Weeping Woman reminds him of the limited nature of existence as personfied byt the death of Heath Ledger.

Then the moon comes out from behind the clouds and we need silver bullets cause this thread just got its game on...

Come on everybody, alllll together now!...

If everybody had a notion, across the USAAAAAA...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luscious Python
View Post
IMDB never had any credibility, even when the Godfather was #1. I sure don't see it as "the greatest movie ever", and I think its sequel is superior. I personally think MILLER'S CROSSING is a better mob flick but hey I never lost any sleep over GODFATHER being #1 so whatever.

That's kind of dumb.

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

Now Seinfeld style.

Jerry_ I didn't like the ending.
George_ Me too
Elaine_ I'm hotter than Rachel.

Now 30 rock style

Tracy (screaming at the screen)_ You are not my dad Gordon !
Jack_ Liz don't ever take me to a cinema for the fifth time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tati
View Post
Careful. Next thing you know she's gonna be demanding that you strip.

Hey, I haven't demanded that you strip in like, oh, I don't know, an hour, so shut the hell up.
What really matters is that Tony Jaa has emerged from the wilderness. With complete documentation of his spending.
That's the best news I've heard all day.

Shit, I told myself I wasn't going to post in this thread.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RatBastard
View Post
This is what happens to you if you see The Dark Knight more than two times in a single weekend:

He's here! The Great Blue Fanboy has arrived! Says so right in the Book of Ledger: "For on the day that The Dark Knight shall o'ertake the Godfather shall the Great Blue Fanboy arrive. Herald shall he the return of Ledger to the land of the living, borne on a litter, in a tuxedo of many colors and CGI special effects."

"Who shall bear the litter? From the land beyond, beyond - from a world past hope and fear, shall come Picasso, Dali, Bruce Lee, Jim Morrison, and the Green Hornet, and 'twill be they who shall take up the blessed burden"

"Heath shall therefore attend the Awards of the Academy, yea, and accepteth he the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor, deliveringeth he a speech accompanied by choirs of angels and Surroundsound. And there shall be Corn Nuts of many flavors for all to consume."

"Here endeth the lesson."
Don't You Think You've Posted ON THIS THREAD About Enough?
Quote:

Originally Posted by General Patton
View Post
Don't You Think You've Posted ON THIS THREAD About Enough?

No, it's like THE DARK KNIGHT, it just keeps getting bigger even though nearly everyone knows what to expect from it by now.