Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Chris Brown Assault Rhianna?
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...1...;GT1=28102

The sketchiest thing about this? Rhianna's people released a statement claiming that she'd been in a car wreck and sustained bruises on her face the SAME DAY that Chris is charged with assaulting a mystery woman. Very convenient excuse as to why she'd look like, well, she'd had her ass handed to her, huh? Due to it being a domestic violence case, the woman's name is not being released, but everyone is putting two and two together and concluding that Rhianna is indeed the victim of the alleged assault.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn22
View Post
http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...1...;GT1=28102

The sketchiest thing about this? Rhianna's people released a statement claiming that she'd been in a car wreck and sustained bruises on her face the SAME DAY that Chris is charged with assaulting a mystery woman. Very convenient excuse as to why she'd look like, well, she'd had her ass handed to her, huh? Due to it being a domestic violence case, the woman's name is not being released, but everyone is putting two and two together and concluding that Rhianna is indeed the victim of the alleged assault.

That's some Quantum Leap shit going on there.

I jest. That link for the wreck thing is a year old. But yeah, Chris Brown is D.O.A. if he beat on Rihanna.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BTSMGL
View Post
That's some Quantum Leap shit going on there.

I jest. That link for the wreck thing is a year old. But yeah, Chris Brown is D.O.A. if he beat on Rihanna.

Indeed it is. Linky link fixed!
I'm thinking that if this is true, it's Ike and Tina Turner: The Next Generation.

This guy (I don't know him beyond being her boy toy) will fade into obscurity while her star ascends to even greater hights due to the good will of the public.
I don't know if it's true but if Rihanna doesn't come forward very soon then it will look very bad for Mr. Brown. gotta think she would come forward to protect him if he didn't do anything.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyawatchin Angel
View Post
I don't know if it's true but if Rihanna doesn't come forward very soon then it will look very bad for Mr. Brown. gotta think she would come forward to protect him if he didn't do anything.

I doubt THAT'S gonna happen anytime soon:

Quote:

TMZ has confirmed Rihanna is the named alleged victim in the Chris Brown case and the allegation is that she was assaulted with a deadly weapon.

Law enforcement sources tell us the crime report calls the incident assault with a deadly weapon -- we do not yet know the nature of the weapon.

The crime report gives the victim's name as Robyn Fenty -- that's Rihanna's real name.

Perhaps she was in his eyeline.
Bobby Brown/Whitney Houston Part Deux.
Probably not, it's likely over between them, and even if it isn't, I don't see her staying with this guy to the point where she capsizes her own career. A sequel to Whitney & Bobby has been put on hold for now.
Poor Rhianna. She was lucky to survive; Chris Brown is a very formidable fighter. According to one music video I saw, he can run up walls and has vampire teeth!
I wonder if Chris' deadly weapon was an umbrella-ella-ella?!
On the bright side, she's bound to get at least half a CD's worth of material out of this.
Man, they're saying she has bite marks on her arm.

That doesn't sound very sanitary.
Reading he's looking at nine years in prison.
It's funny because Chris Brown sucks...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Dickson
View Post
Reading he's looking at nine years in prison.

Where will the world go for a second-rate Usher?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundred
View Post

Ne-Yo?
Maybe she took Beyonce's advice and asked him to put a ring on it, he decided he'd punch her in the face instead.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CocoaSugarbaker
View Post
Man, they're saying she has bite marks on her arm.

That doesn't sound very sanitary.

Not to mention the fact that there are much better places to bite Rhianna than her arm...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundred
View Post

Isn't Usher pretty much the second-rate Usher now days? He'll carry the torch.
A bottle!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
View Post
A bottle!

Seriously, LOL.
Quote:

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

Jesus, the kid really wailed on her it seems.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai Mike
View Post
Not to mention the fact that there are much better places to bite Rhianna than her arm...

My thoughts exactly
I can't even joke about this, personally. If it's true, he's a piece of shit. She should press charges. I'm tired of assholes like this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Ma
View Post
Maybe she took Beyonce's advice and asked him to put a ring on it, he decided he'd punch her in the face instead.

Maybe she made fun of the way he wears a ballcap. Thanks, google image search!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan "Nordling" Cerny
View Post
I can't even joke about this, personally. If it's true, he's a piece of shit. She should press charges. I'm tired of assholes like this.

Seriously. But I do have to admit I was chuckling at quite a few of the previous posts, but once I hit post 23 my stomach just sort of churned.
Quote:

View Post
If it's true, he's a piece of shit. She should press charges. I'm tired of assholes like this.

Absolutely. It's amazing how much of this stuff goes on unreported. Thankfully the police have photo evidence, b/c oftentimes battered women don't have the proof they need to press charges when they finally make the decision to get away.
Well, the sad part about all of this is that Rhianna did not call the cops herself. She probably would have gone on pretending like it never happened. A witness to the argument called the cops, who then took photos of Rhianna's injuries, but she refused their medical care. If Chris hadn't turned himself in, I'm not sure we'd even know about all this.
Yeah, if true, this is not just Brown behaving like a asshole. It 's Brown comitting what amounts to criminal assault.
Quote:

View Post

Last I heard, she was fully cooperating with authorities in the case against him. Now I'm wondering about that cover story her people released when this story first broke about her being in an unrelated car accident to explain why she wasn't going to the Grammys. Was that Rhianna specifically trying to cover for him, or her people trying to keep her out of it for fear of bad press or something? Why on Earth would they even try to keep this under wraps when they knew that TMZ or Smoking Gun would have gotten ahold of the police report, seen Rhianna's real name on said police report and put two and two together? That makes no sense to me.

EDIT: This just gets worse as it progresses. Now she's telling the cops that he choked her until she passed out and threatened to murder her. My god.
Isn't she a pupil of sorts of Jay-Z? It's been awhile since there was a hip-hop related murder, I would not want to be Mr. Brown nowadays.
Quote:

View Post
Last I heard, she was fully cooperating with authorities in the case against him. Now I'm wondering about that cover story her people released when this story first broke about her being in an unrelated car accident to explain why she wasn't going to the Grammys. Was that Rhianna specifically trying to cover for him, or her people trying to keep her out of it for fear of bad press or something? Why on Earth would they even try to keep this under wraps when they knew that TMZ or Smoking Gun would have gotten ahold of the police report, seen Rhianna's real name on said police report and put two and two together? That makes no sense to me.

They risked nothing, and they got to stall during a difficult time. How incomprehensible!

edit: According to the following post, it may be even less amazing!
Quote:

View Post
Now I'm wondering about that cover story her people released when this story first broke about her being in an unrelated car accident to explain why she wasn't going to the Grammys. Was that Rhianna specifically trying to cover for him, or her people trying to keep her out of it for fear of bad press or something? Why on Earth would they even try to keep this under wraps when they knew that TMZ or Smoking Gun would have gotten ahold of the police report, seen Rhianna's real name on said police report and put two and two together? That makes no sense to me.

I kinda pointed this out when I replied way up above, but that "car crash" story you posted is from 2008. It's an old story from last year's Grammys. Thus my "Quantum Leap" joke.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BTSMGL
View Post
I kinda pointed this out when I replied way up above, but that "car crash" story you posted is from 2008. It's an old story from last year's Grammys. Thus my "Quantum Leap" joke.

Check the link again. I fixed it. The story I'm referencing is from this incident.