Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Chris Brown Assault Rhianna?

Frank Ocean

Ehh at least he stepped up to hitting men this time.

LOL!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/07/chris-brow...lars-pinz/

Chris Brown got pissed over a $10 valet fee.  At a charity event.  Seriously.

$10! That's a lot of money for a guy who's apparent networth is 22 million!

In case you don't want to navigate to TMZ, here's the transcript:

BROWN: I guess you think you're like an authority figure?  With that stupid fucking uniform... king clip-on tie, big fucking man, eh?  You know these are the limits of your life, man.  Here's your ten dollars you pathetic piece of shit.

In Chris defense, $10 is alot of money to a child. That's like 8 boxes of Little Debbies.

Each time I've gone to Yahoo today, I've seen the phrase "Chris Brown explodes", and my hopes are up for a split-second. Then I remember he just got mad at some guy. Too bad.

ASome idiot thought he was worth stalking.

http://ktla.com/2015/05/08/alleged-chris...ills-home/

Even with photo evidence, it makes me laugh to hear words like "alleged" and "not guilty". Unless she was invited in and went batshit while he was out?

Chris Brown's been arrested for felony assault with a deadly weapon, after pulling a gun on a girl in his home, and getting into a stand-off with SWAT officers.

ASo the anger management classes might not have worked.
AHe's a bit of a twat isn't he?
AHe's more famous now for his meltdowns than his music.
A[quote name="Mike's Pants" url="/community/t/114286/did-chris-brown-assault-rhianna/450#post_4129292"]He's a bit of a twat isn't he?[/quote][quote name="Bradito" url="/community/t/114286/did-chris-brown-assault-rhianna/450#post_4129293"]He's more famous now for his meltdowns than his music.[/quote]

Damn me for thinking it, but the dark part of me kinda hoped Briwn would end up go out Gunn blazing while screaming mysoginistic incoherence, becoming the martyr for the MRA movement or something stupid like that.
I mean, it's an awful thing to think, but for some reason the mental image of it stuck with me.