Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Chris Brown Assault Rhianna?
"When they asked me about Chris Brown the other day, I was in no way aware of what he had been accused of"

hahahahahahaha
Howard is indeed a hot box of crazy.

Quote:

“I still need to have a conversation with that writer,” he says of the Elle reporter who published his choice thoughts on cleanliness. “What I told him was very nice. It’s a revelation, and what he did as a result hurt me. And if we lived in the 1800s, I would be able to go and confront him man to man. But we’re not in that world today. We live in a world where mendacity takes center stage … But life will get him back, and if it doesn’t, death will get him back.”

http://nymag.com/arts/theater/profil...08/index1.html
Will Kane's story just makes it all even better.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainZahn
View Post
Howard is indeed a hot box of crazy.

http://nymag.com/arts/theater/profil...08/index1.html

"Death will get him back"? Did you not say that, Terry? Do they not have it on tape that you said that? You got no one to blame but yourself. Go wipe your ass and shut up.
I'll take it they have a special file where they keep the cases involving black men beating on black women. It's called a trash can.
You mean to tell me Hollywood actors are neurotic, crazy, narcissistic weirdos? Getouttatown!
Howard's earned it, he was totally the best thing about Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg David
View Post
That Iron Man 2 recasting thing is starting to come together.

Yep IM2 seems better without him and with Blunt please. (see main page thread for the later)
CHris Brown's sorry:

Quote:

Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones. I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

Chris Brown's publicist is sorry.
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/0...out_to_chr.php

Quote:

At the NAACP Image Awards on Thursday night, Will Smith told "Extra" that he and his wife are supporting Chris Brown and Rihanna. "Jada and I reached out to both of them," Will said. "If it's help they need, then let's get it right."

Speaking out about the alleged attack involving Brown and Rihanna, Smith commented, "This is a time where they need to be left alone and if they have things they need to work out, work it out."

Smith urged the public to stop speculating about the incident saying, "People should take a minute before they jump on it and judge. We don't know nothing. If there are mistakes people make, then they should be willing to live up to the mistakes and do whatever penance they need to do. I don't think it's up to us, specifically the media, with such a fast hand to try to chop someone's head off."

Will, you don't get it, it's not us or the media trying to chop off anybody head.
If my girlfriend heard my apologizing for someone who beat up their girlfriend, she would kill my with an axe.
Between Michael Vick and this, some famous black dudes need to learn to stop voicing public support for their buddies.
It's circling the wagons. In a frenzy, the media loves a good lynching.

"But when you talk about destruction

Don't you know that you can count me out (in)"

"Bitchin'! Is this in 3-D?"

"No, but your face is."

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"

Let's see if Will Smith is that calm if it happens to his daughter. The public support for this guy is amazing. I'm sure if he beat up a non famous girl she'd be paited as a gold digger.

Though reports are Jay-Z isn't too happy.
Quote:

Speaking out about the alleged attack involving Brown and Rihanna, Smith commented, "This is a time where they need to be left alone and if they have things they need to work out, work it out."

I think these are two people that definitely don't need to be left alone to work out their problems.
Quote:

Smith urged the public to stop speculating about the incident saying, "People should take a minute before they jump on it and judge. We don't know nothing. If there are mistakes people make, then they should be willing to live up to the mistakes and do whatever penance they need to do. I don't think it's up to us, specifically the media, with such a fast hand to try to chop someone's head off."

You know the public are the same,
No matter time nor place.
They don't understand that us stars
Are going to make some mistakes.
So to you, all the media all across the land...
There's no need to argue,
Public just don't understand.
Roseanne Barr speaks out. from her blog:

Quote:

chris brown's lies and excuses

make me want to beat the crap out of him...he uses the language of the perpetrator just like every sleazy bastard who ever smacked his wife, kid mother or girlfriend around uses. you dirty bastard, I hope you go to prison for ten years. IT'S YOUR FAULT, ASSHOLE! as for all the mealy mouthed hollywood and music scene chicks that can't bring themselves to condemn a misogynistic bully, let me say this: your time as whores for propaganda is ending, bitches.

Oh good. I was wondering.
Quote:

as for all the mealy mouthed hollywood and music scene chicks that can't bring themselves to condemn a misogynistic bully, let me say this: your time as whores for propaganda is ending, bitches.

Was that directed at the battered victim here? Ouch.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DARKMITE8
View Post
Was that directed at the battered victim here? Ouch.

That's aimed at the celebs who have come out in support of the guy.
Speaking of people who support Chris, seems like Howard likes to slap a bitch as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva
View Post
Speaking of people who support Chris, seems like Howard likes to slap a bitch as well.

"Bitch, where your fucking BABY WIPES at? You ain't clean!" Smack!
Maybe Roseanne was talking about RiRi:

Quote:

women who go back to men who have hit them are usually violent too--they escalate conflict by using verbal humiliation and often throw the first punch, but are then unable to withstand the strength of the man's counter attack.

Alot of guys hit women because the women are hitting them, verbally abusing them or throwing the keys to their car outside and goading them on, and they lose control of themselves. This is what it sounds like to be in the rhianna-chris brown affair. there is no way out of violence if you are violent. the only way to win is not to play the game.

In the later stages, she won't leave because her will is destroyed, and a violent line crossed, because once the guy threatens to kill her, it becomes almost impossible for her to leave.

i hope rhianna is getting counseling from a professional counselor who will tell her that there is no way for her to ever win, and that she will have to curtail her own penchant for escalating conflict by screaming at or hitting or humiliating her abuser. I hope he gets real counseling too, that is not from a minister or his mom or any other shame based bullshit method that will never work, and that is designed to avoid dealing directly with self-control issues. I hope that they both leave each other alone and get over their faults.

I hope she does not continue to play the game with him. If they still love each other after they learn self control and conflict resolution, then they can get back together.

In Rihanna's case, she's talking out of her absolutely fat ass, whatever Rihanna did, and from what I've read, it sounds like she called Brown on his shit and got her face punched in as a result, no way in hell did she deserve the beating she got.

Her argument that women who are in abusive relationships are often abusive themselves is insulting, I have no doubt that there are some women who are in abusive relationships because they enjoy the drama but the majority most likely can't or won't leave because of some kind of co-dependency issue.
I won't pretend I'm an expert in this area but I find it interesting how some women will push until they get a reaction, sometimes the reaction is violent.
Douchebag in Atlanta makes video titled "Footage of Chris Brown beating up Rhianna" and spams everyone on Facebook to join his group and watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geunrrcU8UM

The video is undeniably horrible, and IMHO got-to-see-it-to-believe-it racist.
I clicked that link. In hindsight it may have been a better idea to have:

Gotten Cancer.

Tried to stop a run away freight train by placing my scrotum on the tracks.

mediated a debate between swedish miyagi and witches brew.

Ask people about their political views at a family reunion.

Shave Rosie O'Donnell's legs.

Ride a Segway through molten lava.

Try and fit St Pauls Cathedral up my nose.

Drown a litter of puppies while watching the View.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva
View Post
Maybe Roseanne was talking about RiRi:

I think Roseanne may be projecting her own volatile personality on too many others. Not every battered woman is a Jerry Springer guest.
I don't like Rihanna either but you don't see me beating on her.

At least she's got plenty of make up to cover up.
It makes me wonder if Roseanne ever beat up on Tom Arnold.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Ma
View Post
It makes me wonder if Roseanne ever beat up on Tom Arnold.

"if"???
Sorry, what was I thinking? We all know Tom was scared to get out of bed in the morning for fear of getting an ass whoopin'
TMZ has the pic up of Rihana
He definatly hit her multiple times.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMZ

Rihanna -- The Face of a Battered Woman

You stay classy, TMZ!
Maybe Roseanne wasn't off the mark. RiRi's going back to the douche.