Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Chris Brown Assault Rhianna?
She needs to listen to more Beyonce or Destiny's Child.
Apparently the line should be If you like it then you shoulda put a bruise on it...
Now that it's obvious that he whipped her ass and choked her like she stole something from him, I wonder if Will Smith and his wife will still write it off as a "kids will be kids" scenario?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Ma

It makes me wonder if Roseanne ever beat up on Tom Arnold.

Well somebody had to.
Oh my GOD. That photo is horrific.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CocoaSugarbaker
View Post
Now that it's obvious that he whipped her ass and choked her like she stole something from him, I wonder if Will Smith and his wife will still write it off as a "kids will be kids" scenario?

From what I gather they probably think she just needs to have her thetan levels audited.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva
View Post
Maybe Roseanne wasn't off the mark. RiRi's going back to the douche.

She will hear the shower running, go into the bathroom... and see him bathing!

Wow! It was all just a dream!
Wow ... after seeing that photo I wonder how much sympathy she'll get if she goes back to him and it happens again. Well, besides from Will Smith and Terrence Howard.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva
View Post
Maybe Roseanne wasn't off the mark. RiRi's going back to the douche.

Was there any doubt?
He does seem to love her. I just wonder why she makes him do things like that. Because he loves her so much.
Maybe this will finally get Keenan Thompson the hell off of SNL.
I think Thompson's deal with the Devil covers idiotic public statements, which is great because what I think America needs in these times of doubt is more Deep House Dish.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Dickson
View Post
Maybe this will finally get Keenan Thompson the hell off of SNL.

This issue is really becoming a wonderful 'mysogonistic african-american douchebag' litmus test really isn't it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rain Dog
View Post
This issue is really becoming a wonderful 'mysogonistic african-american douchebag' litmus test really isn't it.

Even if that was a joke is bad taste at its best.
Thompson wasn't saying that he personally would welcome him back to SNL. He's saying that it's the nature of the show that if he got ratings, they'd have him on.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral Akodon
View Post
Even if that was a joke is bad taste at its best.

Honestly why?

Anyone who stands up for a guy who hits women or children aint much better in my book.

Im not zero tolerance about all that much personally but this sorta shit qualifies.
People Mag says they are back together
Quote:

The pair have reunited almost three weeks after Brown, 19, allegedly battered the "Umbrella" singer on Feb. 8, a source tells PEOPLE.

"They're together again. They care for each other," says the source. The on-again couple are currently spending time together at one of Sean "Diddy" Combs's homes.

Adds the source: "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."

In its latest issue, PEOPLE reports that Brown called Rihanna on her 21st birthday one week ago. "He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

What a dummy.
Horrible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyawatchin Angel
View Post
TMZ has the pic up of Rihana
He definatly hit her multiple times.

Damn is that really her?

that looks bad man WOW this guy should have his ball cut off for reals.
From victim to willing participant.
At least Chris Brown learned his lesson.

...wait a second.....
According to OK magazine, after spending the weekend together at Diddy's Miami mansion, Chris Brown and RiRi have returned to LA together and are staying at the Wilshire Beverly Hills hotel. Ah, young love.
Didn't Rihanna ever see that episode of Degrassi where Kathleen was getting beat up by her boyfriend?? It would've changed her life.
I'm so glad Duddy opened his doors to these kids to work their problems out.
If she goes back to him after all this, she gets zero sympathy from me is something happens again.
Beat me mercilessly once, shame on you.

Beat me mercilessly two or more times, shame on me.
I'm really disappointed in Rihanna. She had a real oportunity here to 1) run for her fucking life and 2) show other battered women that it's OK and RIGHT to run for their fucking lives.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn22
View Post
I'm really disappointed in Rihanna. She had a real oportunity here to 1) run for her fucking life and 2) show other battered women that it's OK and RIGHT to run for their fucking lives.

Not only that, but while lots of women in these situations are victims of financial circumstance and lack any real power to put distance between themselves and their abuser, she has all the money in the world to totally remove him from her life and make sure there are huge, roided up meatheads ready to cripple him if he so much as looks at her from across the street.

Instead, she goes back.

The weird thing about this is how public it is. People aren't going to look at her the same way again. And when (not if) it happens again, all the sympathy she got this time is going to be strangely absent. She's damning herself. But its her life and her shitty decision to make. She's setting a pathetic example for hundreds of thousands of women, though.
Yeah, I don't know about putting all that on her. Abused women are quite often emotionally battered long before hitting starts. They don't all stay just because they can't afford a bus ticket.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil
View Post
. They don't all stay just because they can't afford a bus ticket.

You'd be shocked.

But then, I'll concede that maybe poor people beating the shit out of each other in the backwoods swamps is a little different.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew S.
View Post
Not only that, but while lots of women in these situations are victims of financial circumstance and lack any real power to put distance between themselves and their abuser, she has all the money in the world

I saw something last night that said part of her reason for going back to him was that she is actually dead broke, and he was supporting her financially. Just because she's famous doesn't mean she has money, this is the music industry we're talking about here.
Yep, cut-men ain't cheap.
Aside from the fact the RiRi is taking Chris back, I don't get why all these celebrities are afraid to call him out on what happened.

Case in point, after pictures of Chris having a rockin' time in Miami surfaced, Usher said what we all thought, "I'm a little disappointed in this photo. After the other photo [of Rihanna's bruised face posted by TMZ]? C'mon, Chris. Have a little bit of remorse, man. The man's on jet skis? Like, just relaxing in Miami?"

Well according to US Weekly, Usher is sorry for making those comments. "The comments made during a recent recording session amongst friends were taken out of context and blown out of proportion. I apologize on behalf of myself and my friends if anyone was offended. The intentions were not to pass judgment and we meant no harm. I respect and wish the best for all parties involved."

WTF?! Chris Brown must have a goon squad out to get anyone that speaks negatively about the situation. I mean, the way Usher's statement is written you'd think he committed the crime.

Edit: And then there's Kanye with all of his infinite wisdom. Kanye West filmed an episode of VH1 Storytellers and unedited footage made its way online.

Quote:

Some of West's choicer comments ended up on the cutting room floor, but there's no political conspiracy afoot, said executive producer Bill Flanagan. "A lot of the stories that Kanye told went long," Flanagan told Reuters on Thursday. "I tried to get to the essence of his comments." (At one point) West asked the crowd, "Can't we give Chris (Brown) a break? ... I know I make mistakes in life … Michael Jackson, amazing. Michael Phelps, amazing ... He's a real fuckin' person; he makes mistakes … O.J. Simpson, amazing. Is he not? What he did, when he did, what he did. Was he not amazing though?"

OJ murdered his wife. Michael Jackson sodomized little boys. Michael Phelps smoked a bong? I don't know what Phelps is doing in there, for one. But two, I can't believe Kanye's holding up a murderer and rapist as role models.
Come on, Diva! You know a solid portion of the black community doesn't believe O.J. and Mike were guilty of anything.

As for Rihanna not having any money, I do remember reading a story somewhere last year that said her management had royally screwed up her finances.
There's rumors out there that Brown and Rhianna got married.