Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rene's Blog: Take A Look

My Top 15 of 2011 along with my short MEH list, and my SHIT LIST!

http://www.chud.com/79480/renes-belated-top-15-of-2011/

Ha! Such a Rene-esque list. Don't ever change buddy.

But I thought Danny McBride trying to do an accent was one of the only funny things about Your Highness.

I heard a lot of people say that, and I don't know, I just thought it would be funny to hear his normal accent spouting off the dialogue they had written for him.

There were quite a few movies that I left off, that now I'm considering making a sequel to my list! Might even turn into a top 20 or 25!

Thanks for the kind words, Bucho! I put a lot of effort into it (took most of the evening yesterday) and all the positive word here on the boards, and over at facebook make it all worth it!

Rene's Top 25 Of 2012! Along with the "Eh" list and the SHIT LIST!

http://www.chud.com/121738/renes-top-25-of-2012/

AGreat list, Rene. I love that you included Shame. That movie got too much attention for the wrong reason.
Interesting list, Rene. Glad to see JACK REACHER on there. I won't say that it's one of the 'best' films of the year, but it may be the one that I enjoyed the most.

Add me to the list of people that thinks that TDKR is a piece of crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalia View Post

Great list, Rene. I love that you included Shame. That movie got too much attention for the wrong reason.

Thanks, natalia! I pretty much figured that if I left it off my list, it would have felt incomplete. I remember all that attention, and it's really sad they focused on that and not Fassbender's performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

Interesting list, Rene. Glad to see JACK REACHER on there. I won't say that it's one of the 'best' films of the year, but it may be the one that I enjoyed the most. Add me to the list of people that thinks that TDKR is a piece of crap.

Thanks, Judas! I was expecting to like Jack Reacher, but didn't expect to love it as much as I did. I'm fairly certain the list of people who think The Dark Knight Rises is a piece of crap is slowly getting larger and larger.

AAlways loved your style Rene, I'm stoked you could take some time in your days now that your real-life hands are more full than ever to write up such a comprehensive overview of your 2012 in film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post

Always loved your style Rene, I'm stoked you could take some time in your days now that your real-life hands are more full than ever to write up such a comprehensive overview of your 2012 in film.

Thanks, Bucho! I know you're a long time reader of the blog, and other stuff I've been doing, like the UNCUT PODCAST with Daniel Baldwin. Means a lot to hear that you love my style. Even though I started working on it earlier that evening, I didn't get it finished until late, not only because I wanted to add some words as reasons for why the movies were on my list, but also because I did have to watch my kid for a little bit. It wasn't a major issue though, and yeah, I actually impressed myself that I was able to write all of that up in a few hours. Still, thanks for your continued support. When I say it means a lot to me, I'm serious. People like you are the reason why I keep on keepin' on.

My breakdown of Only God Forgives!

http://www.chud.com/142166/renes-review-...-forgives/