Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Steampunk DC custom figures
#1
check the heroes and villians.
Reply
#2
I'd seen those JLA figs before, but not the villains. Those a great.
Reply
#3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Dickson
View Post
I'd seen those JLA figs before, but not the villains. Those a great.

It either Black Manta or Captain Cold as my favorite from those.
Reply
#4
That Batman figure is from the Gotham by Gaslight Elsworlds series. That's nothing new.
Reply
#5
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdHocken
View Post
That Batman figure is from the Gotham by Gaslight Elsworlds series. That's nothing new.

The Wonder Woman one is also an Elseworlds design, now that i think about it.
Reply
#6
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdHocken
View Post
That Batman figure is from the Gotham by Gaslight Elsworlds series. That's nothing new.

That may be the case but I really like them.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)