Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone help? Looking for space rescue movie...
Back when I was a kid I remember seeing a movie on TV about either a passenger space flight or a high-tech plane that got stuck in space. A shuttle is sent up to rescue the passengers, and I just vividly remember scenes of them crawling through a long giant tube between the two ships (since they couldn't directly dock). I know that's not much to go on, but does anyone know this movie? It may have been made-for-tv. Any help would be appreciated, I can't seem to find anything on Google or Imdb.
I am pretty sure that´s Starflight: The Plane That Couldn´t Land.
It's awesome that that's actually the title. It sounds like a joke, like "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down"

By the way, for future reference, the Definitive "Help Me Figure Out The Name Of A Movie I Can't Remember" Thread is the place to go with queries like this.
I was looking for that thread and I couldn't find it! Okay, so maybe I didn't look that hard, but thanks for directing me to the right place for future queries. And thanks, Jan - that is the movie I was looking for! Where do old, mediocre tv movies go when they die??

ha ha quailty, gotta love the internet, i typed space rescue film, that was it into google, the 1st page it brings up is this & i swear to god mate, the scene you described was the exsact scene i was thinking off, i rember the long flexable tube & im sure it breaks.... lets hope it is starship or whatever it was the guy bellow thought it was 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Benenson View Post

It's awesome that that's actually the title. It sounds like a joke, like "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down"

I don't know what's worse...that this exists or that I remember it exists.