Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy In Town
Could someone explain this CHUD fiction site to me? I'm an author, and I would love to post something.
If you take a look at the last time something was posted here, you can see it's pretty much dead.
It's dead because there are no authors submitting stories; an author who wants to submit a story might be a solution to that.

Email Nick to see if you can get your work included.
I was curious about all this too. Is there an actual site for Chud fiction or was it just people posting stories as threads or what? Having joined only a couple years ago I missed out on all the CHUD spinoffs and specialty sections.

I've got a few stories that I feel are right up the CHUD alley.

Edit: I just saw the "stories" tab on the main page, so that answers that, I guess. It's a shame it has been barren for so long.
Click the large green "STORIES" link at the top of the CHUD main page to see where the stories went. Discussion threads for individual stories went here. I can't remember if there was an official site 'editor' who would clean them up (or get the author to do revisions) before posting but I think there was. I seem to remember the editor/poster sometimes being busy.
Email nick and see if there's a place for your stuff here maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Francis View Post

Could someone explain this CHUD fiction site to me? I'm an author, and I would love to post something.

i am also new here... i would like to post something too