Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buck's Outdoors
Heya, I live in Sydney Australia and we recently took a trip up to Surfer's Paradise in Queensland.

We made a couple of videos so please check them out and also our older clips.

Buck's Outdoors Holiday Special Part I

Buck's Outdoors Holiday Special Part II

Buck's Outdoors Holiday Special Part III

Cheers, Buck

I had to edit and repost our Holiday Special Part III because I got into trouble off youtube for putting "Ride of the Valkyries" over the helicopter joyride, I mean what other music are you gonna put over that ?

Anyway, the newly edited Part III can be found below !

We've also put another episode online !

We have created a new Buck's Outdoors page on Facebook so come check it out and like us !

http://www.facebook.com/BucksOutdoors

I know it's been a while but we have just posted a new video on Facebook.

This is a great place to visit for any aviation fans. The Temora Aviation Museum has the only 2 flying examples of The Spitfire here in Australia. Also their Meteor is said to be the last flying one in the world !

Semi-related to your post, I think this is great news:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/17/...ii-planes/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Singer View Post

Semi-related to your post, I think this is great news:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/17/...ii-planes/

Thanks for digging that article up - The guy doing the commentary on the day we were at the Temora Aviation Museum did mention something about this but I couldn't quite hear him properly over the aircraft and crowd noise to get the finer details.

I used to work in the firearm industry here in Australia and similar things would happen with old 303 rifles. Someone in a former British colony country would find a cache of old 303 rifles or ammo in the back of a military warehouse somewhere and give us a call. The guns / ammo are WWII era but brand new in the crates so we'd scoop them up as Aussie shooters love those old things. I regret not buying one myself when I had the opportunity.

We've been at it again, trying our hand at 4WDing And Fishing at Lake Lyell.

We're going to try and post more often now, at least once a month so here is our latest episode !

Here's our new episode for July.

Episode 12 continues on a day after Episode 11 as we explore the Chichester State Forrest and the Barrington Tops National Park.

It's a little bit late but here is our new episode for August.

Here's our new episode for September - a massive brown underpants moment in here for me so check it out !

Here's our new episode for October - we only just scraped it in !

After a 2 years absence we're back !

We intend to post at least one episode each month - next month's clip is already halfway done.

Episode 17 is now online as we take a drive on the famous Stockton Beach.

A hotspot for many 4WD enthusiasts in the Sydney area.

In our April Episode Still in the Winda Woppa area for a few days, we go fishing out of Nelsons Bay & take a quick look at the Buladelah State Forest and The Barrington Tops National Park.

No Jimny action in our May episode but I'd like to introduce you to my "weekender".

ANice one Buck, you love your Jimny so much that even when you're featuring the MX-5 you still present the episode standing next to the Jimny.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho View Post

Nice one Buck, you love your Jimny so much that even when you're featuring the MX-5 you still present the episode standing next to the Jimny.

Well yeah. We did it until it started having a few mechanical dramas and we decided to trade it in as in this episode we say good bye to our Suzuki Jimny.

In a fitting tribute with some never before seen footage you'll see action from the Newnes Plateau, Jenolan State Forest, Mount Airlie and Mount Walker as we bid a fond farewell to 62.5kw of offroading fury.

In this episode we unveil the new Buckmobile !

Two new episodes for you as I forgot to post this first clip a few weeks ago.

First up, we've been out in the new Buckmobile again.

And then we're back on the race track in our MX5 as we cut some laps around the Wakefield Park circuit.

We've been out for a quick visit to the Newnes Plateau.

Our final episode for 2016 is up and it's a big one !

Buck's Outdoors is back for 2017.

We're back in the Winda Woppa area fishing off a few of the great beaches in the area.