Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE FIRST TRAILER FOR CONTAGION WILL MAKE YOU FEEL FEVERISH

http://www.chud.com/60505/the-first-trai...-feverish/

Looks great.

HAWKES! Didn't see Brian Cranston in the trailer, is he still in this?

I can see why people are calling it spoilery, but of course Patient X is gonna die.

Yeah, if anyone think this is spoilery they probably don't know the meaning of the word. Besides, if the whole movie goes through and the first patient doesn't die, the plague would seem kind of shitty.

Looks great but I really wish I hadn't watched that trailer. They showed the entire F'ing movie! Removing the mystery & completely negating whatever bleak "How deep does the rabbit hole go?" experience the movie was gonna engender. It's like watching a trailer for The Matrix with a voiceover that says "The machines have a new power supply...YOU!".

I remember when this movie was called Outbreak.  Still, it's Soderbergh, so you know it's worth a watch.

Anyone see Outbreak recently?  It's pretty hilarious.  Especially when those hicks try to escape the quarantined area.

Looking forward to the movie, but that trailer was really weird.  It felt so 90s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

Anyone see Outbreak recently?  It's pretty hilarious.  Especially when those hicks try to escape the quarantined area.

Emo Punk McDreamy bleeding to death out of his asshole is a career highlight for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Merriweather View Post

Emo Punk McDreamy bleeding to death out of his asshole is a career highlight for him.

"Ughughugh... I'm so miserably sick.  I'm gonna RAM MY MOUTH INTO YOURS, lover!!!  (smoooooooch)"

Hahahahaha, good comedy.

Hey now. If I'm ever to have a horrible death I'm taking someone close with me.

She would be insulted if you didn't!

Me?  I'm going to cough it all up at a crowded showing of The Zookeeper.

I'm going to douse myself in Purell the day I see this movie, undoubtedly.