Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSaxon View Post

If Tom Hanks turned out to be a child rapist, you'd have definite proof that Satan was winning the war between Heaven and Hell.

Well he does have that son that raps......so he did something wrong.

A[quote name="Waaaaaaaalt" url="/community/t/138423/corey-feldman-biggest-problem-in-hollywood-is-pedophilia/90#post_4139557"]Well he does have that son that raps......so he did something wrong.
[/quote]

Doing the Dragnet music video.

The rumored names get weirder and weirder.

Martin Sheen!?

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/0...-revealed/

AA bill eliminating California's statute of limitations for rape was signed into law by Governor Brown this week. It goes into effect next January.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reasor View Post

A bill eliminating California's statute of limitations for rape was signed into law by Governor Brown this week. It goes into effect next January.

When I had to renew my driver's license a couple years back, I was told I had an unpaid speeding ticket I needed to take care of. The ticket was, I shit you not, 24 years old. I had to pay it to get my license.

You'd think rape would be more important than traffic citations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reasor View Post

A bill eliminating California's statute of limitations for rape was signed into law by Governor Brown this week. It goes into effect next January.

I suspect that a lot of people will be outted around the first of the year.

A[quote name="Jacob Singer" url="/community/t/138423/corey-feldman-biggest-problem-in-hollywood-is-pedophilia/100#post_4141662"]
When I had to renew my driver's license a couple years back, I was told I had an unpaid speeding ticket I needed to take care of. The ticket was, I shit you not, 24 years old. I had to pay it to get my license.

You'd think rape would be more important than traffic citations.
[/quote]
Was there a penalty?
Quote:

Originally Posted by User_32 View Post

The rumored names get weirder and weirder.

Martin Sheen!?

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/0...-revealed/

The "reporting" in that article is about as lazy and scummy as it gets.

ASheen was in his 40's and had a tangential connection to the production? Well that wraps that one up, case closed. Lock him up and throw away the key.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul C View Post

Sheen was in his 40's and had a tangential connection to the production? Well that wraps that one up, case closed. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Whoa whoa, they're just speculating that MAYBE he's a serial pedophile. Lighten up, jeez!

It's ridiculous to hear Martin Sheen's name anywhere near this story. The Internet at its worst. That being said Sheen is prone to fits of rage:

H was also supposed to do a OJ is innocent documentary. Don't think that makes him a pedophile though, just an ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyawatchin Angel View Post

Was there a penalty?

No. They literally couldn't find it in "the books" or whatever, as it pre-dated computer record-keeping. All Georgia had was that it was a $50 fine for speeding in South Carolina, and a ticket number and issuing trooper, and for some reason it came up after 24 years. I remembered getting the ticket, and I was in fact guilty, so I paid the fifty bucks (which I just didn't have back in my long-haired youth). There was a great lady in the South Carolina DMV who told me I could fight it and win, as it was only Georgia that claimed the ticket, but that the Georgia DMV were a bunch of assholes. So South Carolina (deservedly) got my money, and Georgia renewed my license.

24 years after the fact.

AIs it wrong that I'm hoping that Corey Feldman is making up the "A-lister" part and dangling the info in front of the media just to keep himself relevant? Several things I've read point to that being possibly the case. Haim's family (and his mother in particular) apparently can't stand Feldman and have threatened him with legal action if he doesn't drop it. Some things I've read have suggested that the real rapist is a man named Dominick Brascia(sp?)...AKA the fat guy who gets axed to pieces in Friday the 13th 5 and Feldman is lying about the whole "A-lister child sex ring kingpin" as a way to deflect his own guilt for introducing Haim to Brascia and remaining friends with him after he sexually assaulted Haim. This whole thing is so sleazy and fucked up....ugh..
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraid uh noman View Post

Some things I've read have suggested that the real rapist is a man named Dominick Brascia(sp?)...AKA the fat guy who gets axed to pieces in Friday the 13th 5 and Feldman is lying about the whole "A-lister child sex ring kingpin" as a way to deflect his own guilt for introducing Haim to Brascia and remaining friends with him after he sexually assaulted Haim. This whole thing is so sleazy and fucked up....ugh..

This is odd because that fella was a producer/on-air personality on a morning radio show that is on a bunch of California stations. He was abruptly let go from the show and I never really bothered to get the real story behind his departure. He sure seemed a bit off-kilter.

I would bet that the difference, in the percentages of people that are fucked up one way or the other, between Hollywood and the general public is much smaller than people think.

AThat definitely sounds like his being fired could be related somehow. Nobody should want to be associated with that dirtbag. Whether Feldman is on the level about the whole A-lister thing or not, it seems beyond question that Brascia abused Haim at one point. There may (and probably were) be others but this guy definitely did something to him..

I'm sorry, he was let go from this radio show a couple years ago. Didn't mean to imply it was over any of this Feldman stuff going about. Was just weird when you posted his name because it immediately hit me that he was on that show and the hosts would always goof on him for being in that FRIDAY THE 13TH flick.

AOh ok. Yeah I misunderstood. But based on some of the things I've read about him, I'm surprised he wasn't let go a lot longer ago than that..