Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCHWARTZBLOG: The Very Worst Named Blog
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ce3d23a4a6d4e5341...=giphy.gif]
And now Schwartz too knows what it's like to write for an impatient, ungrateful audience.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
(Yesterday, 07:45 AM)Evi Wrote: And now Schwartz too knows what it's like to write for an impatient, ungrateful audience.

He's too busy on the talkshow and 'con circuits to remember us fans.

We are ENTITLED to demand Schwartzblog.
(Yesterday, 03:13 PM)Bucho Wrote: We are ENTITLED to demand Schwartzblog.

At this point, I think it's fair to ask whether Schwartz's health will allow him to continue, whether he will die before publishing the final entry, and if he left detailed notes behind so that Brandon Sanderson can finish the project.

From what I understand, Schwartz does not want anybody to continue his work after his passing.
I heard he had a coffee shop meeting with MichaelM and Bailey though and gave them the bullet points.
THE INEVITABLY DISAPPOINTING CONCLUSION
Great take as usual man, it mirrors much of my own even if I was less enthused about the anticlimactic resolution to Dany's storyline. Surprise stabbing just offscreen is the tiredest play in the book.

My one personal request, though it's not my place to ask, is that you PLEASE don't take on the MCU next. So many great thoughtful bloggers have changed their blogs to turn a critical eye onto superhero films recently and I'm finding it a bit frustrating. They're massive projects and aren't really worth their time. Isn't there something else you'd like to write about?
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
Well, not really. TV feels like a bit of a wasteland at the moment.

I've also learned to be careful about what I decide to cover regularly. With LEGION and WESTWORLD I figured out that if I am not fully on board to begin with, covering each episode can push me into a more negative perspective on it.

Another idea that I've kicked around is some sort of DEADWOOD retrospective, but I would have to start it at the most awkward possible time, i.e. after the movie comes out and the thing is finally put to bed for good and all.
(Yesterday, 04:47 PM)schwartz Wrote: THE INEVITABLY DISAPPOINTING CONCLUSION

This is the best thing I have ever read and I want to marry you.