Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Carter on Tuesday

I have 2 passes I got from the site that unfortunately I won't be able to attend.  If anyone is willing to meet me sometime before Monday evening, I will gladly pass them on.  I live in doraville and will be working in Kennesaw on Monday.  Just post a reply on here letting the others know you are taking them, and the PM me to figure out a place to meet.  Thanks.

Free to good home.  Anyone want?

Thank you so much for offer I would love to go but can't meet you & they are probably gone to someone- thanks again for the post!

I still have them.  I drive to Kennesaw from Doraville today and tomorrow.  I have a class tomorrow I can't get out of, so just trying to get them to someone.  I don't think mail would get it there soon enough, and it's a printed pass, not a gofobo electronic pdf(would have been easier, but the pass gives you a nice souvenir)

Do you still have them. I am near Kennesaw. I would like to have them if they are still available!

And thanks either way

I sent you a PM with my phone number.  I still have them.  I am bringing them to Kennesaw with me tomorrow.  I work from 8 to 4:30 and am generally free to meet, as long as it's quick.  I have a meeting at 2 and for an hour won't be available.