Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Thread Of Fate
If you made me 25 again I would do it.
(11-04-2018, 02:42 PM)hp pufncraft Wrote: Do you guys plan on binging The Gauntlet or are you going to space out the episodes? I plan on getting up super early on Thanksgiving to watch it all in one setting but it all depends on how I feel the day before.

I can't imagine doing that but god bless you if you can.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
MST3K's one of my top 3 favorite shows so the sooner I can see all the new episodes, the better.

Plus I donated to get my baby brother's name in the credits of an episode so I want to figure out which one it is before I see my family for Thanksgiving.
"Oh, poor old Herman. It seems like him and good luck always was strangers. Well, maybe now he'll meet up with his other hand some place."
Happy to have new episodes on Thanksgiving, but I'll miss the Joel hosted Youtube marathon they've done in recent years (assuming they're not trying to compete with themselves by doing that).

Turkey Day Eve marathon perhaps?
(11-04-2018, 05:34 PM)hypnotoad Wrote: Happy to have new episodes on Thanksgiving, but I'll miss the Joel hosted Youtube marathon they've done in recent years (assuming they're not trying to compete with themselves by doing that).  

Turkey Day Eve marathon perhaps?

I think they're doing the regular Turkey Day marathon the weekend before Thanksgiving.
"Oh, poor old Herman. It seems like him and good luck always was strangers. Well, maybe now he'll meet up with his other hand some place."
The Turkey Day marathon is on November 18th this year:

https://news.avclub.com/mystery-science-...1830286526
“That which doesn't kill you wasn't done right.”—Khaya Dlanga
Here's the Wooly Clammoth poster that's being sold at the live shows:

[Image: pe6ag1w1m0x11.jpg]

I'm way too excited to see another Ator movie.
Now Cave Dwellers will no longer feel incomplete!
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
This looks like a blast. I'm getting Devil Fish vibes from Killer Fish. Love me some Italian cheese.
Here's to an early renewal.
Man, The Day Time Ended. There's one for the "Charles Band shoots a bunch of stop-motion footage and then fails to construct a story around it" file.
(11-12-2018, 03:01 PM)commodorejohn Wrote: Man, The Day Time Ended. There's one for the "Charles Band shoots a bunch of stop-motion footage and then fails to construct a story around it" file.

But what did Leonard Maltin think of it?

I'm a bit unsure about them doing an Asylum movie, but everything else looks promising. When I was a child, Mac and Me introduced me to the concept that movies could be blatant rip-offs of other movies.
Only 6 episodes this season?
Yeah. The hope is that shorter seasons will get quicker renewals.
For my money, reviving mst3k is what validates Netflix as a company more than anything else they've done. Shame to hear it's not exactly a marquee product for them.
MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000’ SEASON 12 MOVIES: JONAH RAY REACTS TO LATEST PICKS

This article seems to confirm that the infamous dance sequence from Mac and Me remains intact.
Lee Majors has moved Killer Fish into my most anticipated of the season. I'll be a little disappointed if Rudd (and Conan) don't do a cameo.

I've been rewatching some of season 11, and just realized I never watch the finale. I think I put it off for a rainy day and just forgot. New episode early for me!
(11-13-2018, 12:07 AM)hypnotoad Wrote: Lee Majors has moved Killer Fish into my most anticipated of the season.  I'll be a little disappointed if Rudd (and Conan) don't do a cameo.

I've been rewatching some of season 11, and just realized I never watch the finale.  I think I put it off for a rainy day and just forgot.  New episode early for me!

You're in for a treat. At the Earth's Core is a fun episode. Plus, Caroline Munro.

[Image: d9891d34f82dbb68efbebfc3884f2457--caroli...o-rice.jpg]
Please tell me you found it in a hide-y hole full of hide-y holes.
Yeah, the Earth's core was fun. Lol, "I've found a hidey hole." I never understood, was it supposed to take place in the 1800's? And if so, why??

I won't be binging the new episodes, for sure. New MST3K is precious and must be savored. And if this season is on a level similar to the live tour's The Brain, then we're in for a treat.