Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC's Hannibal
The lips. I won't go into detail. But y'all know what I mean. Everything about that. Fuck ALL that..
(07-27-2018, 06:51 PM)boone daniels Wrote: I had to take a very long break after the bees episode with Amanda Plummer. I was just like "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE."

Though the show gets grisly at times, only few like this really made me cringe and look away.

Mason Verger may be my favorite antagonist. I like that they gave him a Thomas Dolby look just to compliment the actor's off kilter performance.

(07-27-2018, 07:00 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: The lips. I won't go into detail. But y'all know what I mean. Everything about that. Fuck ALL that..

Yeeeeeeesssss!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

That may be one of the instances that is so over the top that it stopped bothering some folks. I can certainly see that. I guess. But it squicked me out something fierce. That and the skin sleeve coming off in Will's hand. I'd have died on the spot right there..
Had to stop mid-episode last night. Fired it back up, and Amanda Plummer's making honey.

Y'all got me nervous.
Keep us updated!
I gotta give Raúl Esparza a shoutout for doing such an amazing job capturing Anthony Heald's voice patterns as Chilton from Silence of the Lambs. It's not simple mimicry, as he goes far enough to capture that slimy, uneasiness Heald gave him through the cracks in his delivery.
TALKIN’ - ‘BOUT - MY - GIRL
...took me a bit to follow on..
Raul Esparza is a revelation in this. I ended up loving Chilton by the end. Not the performance. I loved that early on. But the character.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
He looks soooo much like my doctor that I can hardly picture Esparza correctly when I think of the character. But yeah, he's great. He nails Anthony Heald's vocal inflections..
Straight from the loony bin right back into a crime scene.

The FBI's employment requirements are brutal.