• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAN OF STEEL Post-Release

please, be in my fanedit

your fanedit is too shiny for me

gross!

this is fake because I can never grow that kind of facial hair

here's my fanedit

Ahey I like bowwow!

A[quote name="Bradito" url="/community/t/148183/man-of-steel-post-release/4800#post_3980078"]Can we settle this like men and do a watchalong?[/quote]

If we snapped the necks of everyone complaining about the snapped neck, it would possibly settle everything.
AThe fact that this thread turned into a Photoshop showdown makes me SO happy.
AI finally saw this from start to finish.

Knowing everything I know about BvS and JL and everything Marvel has put out... I gotta say I find this a singular masterpiece.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegaffe View Post

I finally saw this from start to finish.

... I gotta say I find this a singular masterpiece.

*sees Man of Steel thread resurrected*

Superman through Man of Steel, BvS, and Justice League is a decent arc, that I think does well to make what would otherwise be a dramatically boring character more interesting and relatable. It's a shame the fanboy-led critical environment and some quite minimal missteps in the first film led the studio to overcompensate and bugger up a lot of what was going on around him in the subsequent films. His is by far the core journey, but it gets lost in bad choices like over-complicating the plots and happy distractions like the culturally relevant, but intrinsically unjustified, emergence of Wonder Woman as a central character.

A[quote name="Kriegaffe" url="/community/t/148183/man-of-steel-post-release/4830#post_4469973"]I finally saw this from start to finish.

Knowing everything I know about BvS and JL and everything Marvel has put out... I gotta say I find this a singular masterpiece.[/quote]

Yessssssssssssssssessssssssssssssssssssssssss

hehehehehehe

my purpose rekindled!

GUESS WHAT I HAVE ON 4K AND 3Deeeeeeee???