Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Libertarians Are The Most Gutless & Gullible Dicks In The Universe
Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRan View Post

I find it highly amusing that many of the people commenting on that article are seemingly taking this slight against their neo-gold so personally...it's like the author just insulted their mothers.

Life's hard when you're 12. (emotionally, that is)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav McGee View Post

Such morons. Whereas we smart savvy investors moved all of our retirement savings into the JuggaloCoin. GONNA BE RICH, NINJAS

I don't want to click on that. Please tell me that's a joke.

ASign me up, motherfucker!
A[quote name="Cylon Baby" url="/community/t/148909/libertarians-are-the-most-gutless-dicks-in-the-universe/600#post_3830635"]Oh look, Libertarian "currency of teh Future" Bitcoin is crashing like the Hindenburg.
[/quote]

I've always thought that "gullible" would be a better adjective for the thread's title than "gutless."
Please consider lending a hand if you can, or posting my gofundme link elsewhere in Social Media Land.

http://citizens.trouble.city/showthread.php?tid=162311&pid=4721386#pid4721386
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav McGee View Post

I hate my species.

That website is precious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reasor View Post

I've always thought that "gullible" would be a better adjective for the thread's title than "gutless."

I support this.

AAnd with my unregulated power, so shall it be done.

This makes for an interesting read....

If you ever want to see what would happen if libertarians came to power here in the US, look no farther than Honduras

"I’ve Seen All Sorts of Horrific Things in My Time. But None as Detrimental to the Country as This."

U.S. conservatives are about to run a dangerous economic experiment in Honduras

<excerpt>:

A central ZEDE government, called the Committee for the Application of Best Practices, oversees all of this. These people are responsible for deciding the bottom-line environmental, legal, and labor standards investors must follow. They also appoint one Honduran per ZEDE as on-site local administrators.

There are 21 people on the committee. Three are Honduran. U.S. members include Mark Klugmann, speech writer for presidents Reagan and George H.W. Bush, and image consultant to Honduran post-coup president Lobo; Grover Norquist, founder of Americans for Tax Reform; Richard Rahn, vice president of the Chamber of Commerce during the Reagan administration and senior member of the Cato Institute; Loren A. Smith, federal judge and chief campaign advisor to Reagan in 1976 and 1980; Reagan’s son, Michael; and Mark Skousen, former CIA economic analyst and Forbes columnist. The list also includes a Danish banker, a Peruvian economist, and an Austrian general secretary of the Friedrich Hayek Institute.

That the ZEDE’s central government is stacked with libertarian foreigners causes skeptics to consider the plan yet another instance of neocolonial collaboration between U.S. and Central American elites—one that's sold as “development,” but only concentrates wealth, says Roberto Ortiz, a lawyer from Tegucigalpa. He cites the United Fruit Company, which intervened in the early 1900s in Honduran politics to assure its own exorbitant profit, while the majority of Hondurans remained—and still remain—very poor. “There has been strong U.S. intervention in Honduras from the time of the bananeras until now,” he says. The ZEDEs “may be development, but only for a small group of Hondurans. And the majority will suffer the consequences."

FYI......

ZEDE :

In 2013, the Honduran government passed a law based on many aspects of Romer’s idea, which is to create autonomous free-trade zones that are governed by corporations, instead of the countries in which they exist. The first Special Economic Development Zones (ZEDE, for its name in Spanish) is being conceived in Honduras, financed by $40 million from the South Korean government. It will likely be located in Amapala.

Would you guys consider this retarded interviewer of Matt Damon a libertarian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambler View Post

Would you guys consider this retarded interviewer of Matt Damon a libertarian?

Here's the full video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7icVvDK9I

the 'interviewer' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Fields

this is all that needs to be said:

Fields joined Fox News in 2014.

Quote:

Here's the full video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7icVvDK9I

the 'interviewer' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Fields

Middle Aged White people should never Rap. Especially not in public.

A"You are all inferior, lazy, wasteful, and beneath me."

Naw, she's not a Libertarian, she's just a parrot.

So, will the media give this as much attention as the Brian Williams story?

Rand Paul’s claim — twice in one day — that he has a biology degree

ARon Paul, on coalition building and those pesky, ideologically impure blacks:

Quote:“I was always annoyed with it in Congress because we had an anti-war unofficial group, a few libertarian Republicans and generally the Black Caucus and others did not—they are really against war because they want all of that money to go to food stamps for people here,” Ron Paul told Lew Rockwell in early February during a discussion on sanctions. (source: Buzzfeed)

Commentary by Digby:

Quote:The Congressional Black Caucus does support the food stamp program and I'm sure they'd love to have more money for domestic use. But they are sincere in their anti-war position on a moral and practical basis and to claim that it's only about "food stamps" is really contemptuous. (He could have said they wanted the money for "jobs programs" or "education" but he used the racist dogwhistle.)" Source: Hullaballoo
Please consider lending a hand if you can, or posting my gofundme link elsewhere in Social Media Land.

Wait....I thought the Libertarian platform basically called for near-complete isolationism (closing down all overseas bases/"let the world solve its' own problems", etc...)?

Will always love that Damon is defending his mother, a still-working teacher who probably has access to millions and could quit her job any time. "Maybe you're a shitty cameraman" is precious - it's like a real-life "Do you like apples?".  Also fun is that Damon is in kick-ass shape for Elysium and looks like he's about to choke out the dude.

Edited for spelling

Quote:

So, will the media give this as much attention as the Brian Williams story?

Rand Paul’s claim — twice in one day — that he has a biology degree

I feel like the guy is a compulsive liar. And I don't mean in the usual politician way. Paul makes up stuff that only benefits him in a microscopic way, if at all. He puts himself in these corners that make no sense to be in, like the plagiarism thing. It's like he's gambling on how much he can get away with. That's going to be less easy to ignore in the future, compulsive liars ALWAYS up the stakes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren Peace View Post

I feel like the guy is a compulsive liar. And I don't mean in the usual politician way. Paul makes up stuff that only benefits him in a microscopic way, if at all. He puts himself in these corners that make no sense to be in, like the plagiarism thing. It's like he's gambling on how much he can get away with. That's going to be less easy to ignore in the future, compulsive liars ALWAYS up the stakes.

That seems to be  a common trait of politicians and media figures. See Bill O'Reilly, Brian Williams, Anthony Weiner etc.

Maybe not for much longer!

I give you, The Patriot Party:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-considering...33716.html

Oh, please do. Split the GOP vote further, by all means.
[Image: EsJVzUuXAAERojM?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(01-20-2021, 02:27 AM)Overlord Wrote: Maybe not for much longer!

I give you, The Patriot Party:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-considering...33716.html

"It is unclear whether the effort would involve the recruitment and running of candidates or serve as a media and merchandise empire for the former president."

I mean, it's not unclear to me, but sure, play coy, Yahoo News.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Grifters gotta grift.

I hope the names of the party's big money donors come out pretty early, so I can have the serotonin when the same names are suing for fraud later.