Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's HALLOWEEN !
AOur front porch this year.

[Image: 800]
ATeam Blue, you bastards:

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.chud.com/community/content/type/61/id/250276/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

Raining off and on today in these parts, so had to confine my decorations to my porch. Only managed to add another bride this year-- Halloween always sneaks up on me somehow.

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.chud.com/community/content/type/61/id/250278/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

[IMG ALT=""]http://www.chud.com/community/content/type/61/id/250279/width/350/height/700[/IMG]
ADidn't do a costume or decorations but since this kinda feels like it might be the last Halloween ever, am putting together a special playlist consisting of the most apocalyptic tunes I can think of, to be played in the hallway for trick or treaters to enjoy. Carmina Burana, Goldsmith's Ave Satani, Keith Emerson's Mater Tenebrarum, Fabio Frizzi's Voci Dal Nulla, the Frances Haines theme from Return of the Living Dead, etcetc
AAww, Keith Emerson... Sad

ASpent tonight with my sister and her bf doing our annual Halloween night double-feature movie night. The last couple years we did WOLF MAN (1940)/TRICK R TREAT and BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN/THE FOG (1980). This year I chose CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON & the original FRIGHT NIGHT. Both were hits.

As for my costume, I paid tribute to Sam Raimi on Saturday night. Everyone thought I was either the Mummy or the Invisible Man.

[Image: 400]

And my pumpkin:

[Image: 400]

Pennywise sighting in my neighborhood:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevehauk View Post

Don't forget to take Halloween costume pictures and post them here for all of us to admire !

http://www.chud.com/community/t/150561/c...st_4388371

So, uh, it's Halloween. (!)

I've really half-assed the decor this year, because I'm leaving town tomorrow.What I have put up is presently blowing around my yard. The weather is supposed to be getting bad-- I'm a little worried I won't be able to take the kid trick-r-treating. We'll see.

Since I watched so many movies from the HALLOWEEN series this year, I did my jack-o-lantern this way:

Pretty close, I think,  considering I free-handed it in a few minutes.

Anyway, y'all have a good one.
Our sanitariums are full of men who think they're Napoleon... Or God.
Nice job!
Looks great, Slim!

Our pumpkin patch took a lot of my spirit this year because of the amount of labour it involved. I tried to post some pictures in this thread a week ago but the attachment function wasn't working. I'll give it a shot again.

Thanks, fellas. I'd like to see what anybody else has going too.

I'd even planned to add to my monster menagerie this year, going as far to make a head for my Creature's Bride:

But in the end, I was gonna have to build some new bodies for my old ones too, and just couldn't be arsed.

Next time, baby.

Dunno why that posted sideways. Goddammit.
Looks good! Even sideways.

I figured out my pictures are too large to attach, after I upload them to Facebook later I'll do the same here. FB compresses pictures.

I didn't go quite as elaborate with decorations or pumpkin carving this year, but here's some of what I was up to...

If we can dream it, then we can do it.
Looks great Belloq!

Jesus, Belloq. You're THAT house.
It has begun.

(10-31-2018, 05:00 PM)Judas Booth Wrote: Jesus, Belloq. You're THAT house.

Best in the neighborhood!

A few others in town have me beat, though.
Noice, Belloq.

My street really sucks. It's maybe just me and two other houses. Same as Christmas.

I really need to work on filling out my gravestones like that next year. And not with the flimsy shit I been using.
(10-31-2018, 05:46 PM)slim Wrote: I really need to work on filling out my gravestones like that next year. And not with the flimsy shit I been using.

If you have one near you, hit up Target in the morning for deals for next season. They have pretty sturdy gravestones that I'm sure they'll be trying to quickly clearance out of there.
Here's some pictures from our pumpkin patch, both day and night shots.

And a few from my inlaw's place.  I didn't have time to decorate my parent's this year, and we are too rural to get trick or treats at our own house.

Happy Halloween!

Great stuff!
Thanks, Belloq!

My mother-in-law got about 30 trick or treats this year, I kind of wish I went a bit more overboard.

I planned on doing a Krampus theme this year but I was still too worried that some of the kids in the neighbourhood were too young. Not that it was going to be outright scary, but it would probably still be a bit damaging.