Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norm Macdonald
The look of misery on Norm's face as Saget went on about going to Scotland killed me.
So punk

This one was terrible. It reminded me of that Charlton Heston movie.
We need Gilbert. We need Letterman. We need Nick Swardson. We need Bobby Lee. We need David Spade (think he has some free time now). RIP Super Dave we need you more than ever.

We need Artie! If no reunion now then when?
Nothing would make me happier, but Artie is MIA...Even Bob Levy has written him off, apparently. Hope he's wrong.

Impossible Bat had me laughing my ass off.
I enjoyed him desperately trying to get that pineapple joke in.
I also want to be able to see "Norm MacDonald Live" podcast whenever I goddamn want again. Screw Netflix for taking it offline.
(04-05-2020, 11:12 PM)subotai Wrote: Nothing would make me happier, but Artie is MIA...Even Bob Levy has written him off, apparently. Hope he's wrong.

Do you have a link? Last I saw, Artie had l0st weight and was looking good, aside from his hollow nose.
No link, just that he was quite busy with the new podcast and then dropped off the map, cancelling all his shows (pre-Corona), and hasn't been heard from since. I really hope he's OK but fear the worst.

So is the implication that the Roseanne episode killed the "Quarantined with Norm" series? They were coming pretty regular until that one, and it's been crickets since. Still worth it to learn about Roseanne's lawsuit against Hollywood.
I just assumed he was working on a The Norm Show reunion special to benefit COVID-19 relief.

He plays Norm.
Adam Egret recorded a podcast with Joe Rogan today. Should be a good one. He had a very interesting life when he was young, and not necessarily in a good way.

How long do they spend talking about the punks under the Queensboro Bridge?
I think it'll hit tomorrow. Today was Kevin Hart. Hopefully we get some idea of Norm's future plans.

My bad, it's up, and yeah, it sounds like they're bringing the podcast back sooner rather than later.

On a Norm-adjacent note, I got a notice from FB memories that it was 10 years ago today I saw Rickles in Vegas with Nick and Matchstick. Sigh.
DIRTY WORK is currently streaming for free (legally) on YouTube.

I can't believe Netflix is gonna spend $200 million to chronicle the life and crimes of Albert Fish.
The amount of googling I had to do so I could get that joke was worth it. *tips cap*
Yeah, that guy was a real jerk.  Also, the first clause of the fourth sentence of his wikipedia page almost - almost - made me spit out my Dr. Pepper.  Makes me think a Norm fan has edited the page.

Norm waited a little too long to get Regis on the show.

It looks like both Norm and Adam Eget have been silent on social media for maybe six weeks...

Thought about this out of the blue and lost it.

Alright then

Is he doing a Clint Eastwood there?
Guess doing the role as Burt would have been too on the nose.