Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate World War Z

Its the most boring show in the U.S. Its not like the other zombie movies. Its you get sick you live. Not there is no zombie repelent run for your lives. Its what up guys im sick im gona live.Lame!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtick View Post

Its the most boring show in the U.S. Its not like the other zombie movies. Its you get sick you live. Not there is no zombie repelent run for your lives. Its what up guys im sick im gona live.Lame!

You you make some good points. I mean I thought it was ok initially but after reading this I think you turned me to your side.

AThe only thing I thought was lame was how Brad Pitt stood around l like a dweeb as those civilians were singing in the walled sanctuary. So I gotta disagree with you which part was stupidest.

I... uh... are we really doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Vampiris View Post

I... uh... are we really doing this?

Fucking right we are. The guy makes a compelling argument, why can't we respond with our own criticisms about the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtick View Post

Its the most boring show in the U.S.

Maybe he's confusing it with The Walking Dead, in which case he actually is making a pretty incisive argument.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!

How can you hate Word War 2? It was the only justifiable war of the 20th century. Sure, the sick lived but they died too.