Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News - this is not satire
Fox News’ main Twitter feed hasn’t posted an article in six days.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
(11-14-2018, 01:47 PM)huntertarantino Wrote: Fox News’ main Twitter feed hasn’t posted an article in six days.

The network is boycotting Twitter in solidarity with Tucker Carlson:

https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/fo...203026225/

Quote:Fox News continued its Twitter boycott for a fourth day on Monday in an apparent attempt to protest how the social media platform handled tweets surrounding a recent rally against Fox News host Tucker Carlson. Both the network’s main Twitter account as well as the accounts of some of its hosts remained silent Monday. However, other hosts and show accounts continued to tweet.

Fox News last tweeted on Thursday, and a number of accounts associated with the network stopped tweeting Thursday or Friday as well. The company hasn’t released any official statement over its Twitter absence, and a spokesperson declined to comment.

Multiple outlets reported over the weekend that the Twitter break was to protest the social media company’s slow response to requests to delete tweets that contained Carlson’s home address. Twitter didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment Monday.
Shouldn't a protest take away something you actually want instead of giving it to you?
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
If their protest keeps Russian trolls away from posts and diverted to other places, it’s done, um, something right.
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
People listen to this stuff everyday:

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/106...0968724480

Quote:Lou Dobbs: "We are watching, you know, millions of illegal immigrants cross our borders, and many of them voting in the past election that's what, just a couple weeks ago, and having immense impact"