Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion
(06-11-2020, 12:36 AM)freeman Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 02:55 PM)MichaelM Wrote: What happens first - GRRM publishes The Winds of Winter or shan posts his critique of Knives Out?

Shan is a he now?

Allow me to make the situation as clear as mud with this short video.

As far as I know, no-one involved with this discussion has recently died, though.
I refuse to acknowledge you until you post your Knives Out criticisms that aren't nitpicks about the drugs.
You're going to be waiting a while, freeman.

A long, long while.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
(06-12-2020, 11:05 AM)MichaelM Wrote: You're going to be waiting a while, freeman.

A long, long while.

"And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone"

I was just thinking we really needed a third thread to properly discuss Shan’s teaser trailer to hype up his contrarian non-take on a three star movie from last year.
(06-12-2020, 12:59 PM)schwartz Wrote: I was just thinking we really needed a third thread to properly discuss Shan’s teaser trailer to hype up his contrarian non-take on a three star movie from last year.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Heh.

It cannot be overstated how perfect Reynolds is for Deadpool.
Was that a "Two Girls, One Cup" joke by Knight of the Realm Patrick Stewart?
(06-29-2020, 09:27 AM)jhp1608 Wrote: Was that a "Two Girls, One Cup" joke by Knight of the Realm Patrick Stewart?

That was McAvoy as he took a drink from his cup.

The timelines confused even you!
The dirty scamp. He won't be getting the nod from HRH, that's for sure.
I laughed when Schreiber showed up.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is now on Disney+, the first non-MCU film to that platform. At least in the US.
(07-11-2020, 11:33 AM)mr. stockslivevan Wrote: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is now on Disney+, the first non-MCU film to that platform. At least in the US.

Rogue Cut?
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
based on the runtime of what's there?

NOPE

no bonus features where it could've been hiding either