Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUD.COM Forum Rep System

The dishes are done, man.

I'm not sure I'm any better than Keith Coogan.  He's shared the screen with Kirk Cameron.

ETA: I've gained near 100k rep points today because of 5 or 6 "helpful" votes.  Only half of those were helpful.  Not that I'm complaining, but yeah, it's a bit off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson View Post

So, you're the one!

If Bradito is Neo, does that make Harford Agent Smith?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bailey View Post

If Bradito is Neo, does that make Harford Agent Smith?

Dude stop, we're already all on notice, remember?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora Vampiris View Post

I just want to see what a Saxon meltdown looks like.

A[quote name="Art Decade" url="/community/t/149605/chud-com-forum-rep-system/50#post_3623857"]fleed will meltdown when someone finally asks him the question, "What is love?".
[/quote]

Please consider lending a hand if you can, or posting my gofundme link elsewhere in Social Media Land.

http://citizens.trouble.city/showthread.php?tid=162311&pid=4721386#pid4721386
Quote:

I just want to see what a Saxon meltdown looks like. Or a duke fleed meltdown.

I can only hope there shall be lots of photoshops and puns.

I think it's pretty obvious I wasn't referring to Fleed or Saxon.  Everyone here knows exactly who I was talking about, you included.

I... was just hoping to stall that meltdown for a bit.

Plus, it's always fun prodding Saxon.

Quote:

Well, ok, I can agree with you on that one.  Wink

Quote:

You mean prod him like William of Normandy prodded Harold in 1066. The only true way to prod a Saxon.

AOne of the all time great proddings ever. Bar none.

It looks like I passed 4 million last night.  I'm not sure what I'm doing right, but I wanted to send out a global thanks to everyone who ever gave me any rep.

Yeah, I just broke a million yesterday.  If ever there was proof that the rep system is broken, there you have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

It looks like I passed 4 million last night.[...]

When I first saw this on the New Posts page I thought it was Jacob Singer griping about his age for a split second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

It looks like I passed 4 million last night.  I'm not sure what I'm doing right...

Just keep bein' handsome, sailor.

This is probably the only place where I'm considered an elitist.

Here and at bath houses.

A[quote name="Dalyn" url="/community/t/149605/chud-com-forum-rep-system/60#post_3625824"]Yeah, I just broke a million yesterday.  If ever there was proof that the rep system is broken, there you have it.
[/quote]

I started this thread at 2300 or something and now I'm at over 300,000. I'm unstoppable!

The only rep I care about is my real life rep for BEING A TOTAL PUSSY MAGNET!!!!*

*This is a joke.

The only rep I care about is my real life rep for BEING A TOTAL OCTOPUSSY DEVOTEE!!!!*

(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

*This is not a joke.

Just broke a million.  You bitches fucking love me.

I feel bad for @CHUD Main Site Feed . Poor newsfeed doesn't have enough rep.

There was a time when Duke and I had similar rep.  That kept me awake more nights than I'd like to admit.

I like the system.  Knowing some people approve of my posts is comforting.  Makes me feel less like a clueless dickhead.  And I try and spread the love where I can.

If I ever meet Keith Coogan in real life, shit's gonna be awkward.

A[quote name="MikeI" url="/community/t/149605/chud-com-forum-rep-system/50#post_3630025"]I feel bad for @CHUD Main Site Feed
 . Poor newsfeed doesn't have enough rep.[/quote]

I have beef with the Main Site Feed for eating up rep which was rightfully mine for some some of my Road Reviews postings so I have no sympathy at all. In fact I was so put out by the whole affair it's the reason I haven't done a new Road Review for quite some time.

(Lol jk, the real excuse is I've been renovating part of my house and have eff all time to see films, let alone edit, lately.)

So, my rep just dropped by a good 100,000.  Did I do something to have points removed?  I was at 758k or so just this morning...

Quote:

Originally Posted by wd40 View Post

So, my rep just dropped by a good 100,000.  Did I do something to have points removed?  I was at 758k or so just this morning...

Harford was just booted. Does a member's rep points go away when they're banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wd40 View Post

Harford was banned, and he took his rep with him.

EDIT: What Mangy said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSaxon View Post

Harford was banned, and he took his rep with him.

GOOD. His rep made me feel unclean.

EDIT: Also, so we don't clog up a bunch of threads with "But why?!?!?", I think we should take any further Harford stuff to the Trolls thread. I think some people might be surprised at some of the things he was saying.

Checks rep.

Still over a million.

Whew!

AI paid a fine of 60000 rep for his departure. It was worth every rep-penny.

Dare I ask what Harford did now?

A[quote name="Doc Happenin" url="/community/t/149605/chud-com-forum-rep-system/90#post_3630708"]Dare I ask what Harford did now?
[/quote]

Harford... PeaKed in...popularity. /fleed
A[quote name="Doc Happenin" url="/community/t/149605/chud-com-forum-rep-system/90#post_3630708"]Dare I ask what Harford did now?
[/quote]
He said the most awful stuff to Jackson that I have ever read anyone say to someone else on here, ever.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Happenin View Post

Dare I ask what Harford did now?

Short answer: Check out the Bashir thread in the Politics forum.

Edit: Everyone else beat me to it.

Also, still over a million!