Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUD.COM Forum Rep System

Sad to see him go, I liked the guy, but that cancer thing was a low blow and he deserved the ban.  I always suspected they were one and the same, but I've defended him in the past when people kept harping on it.  It was obvious, but if he didn't want to fess up, let it be.  Hell, that was probably the biggest lesson from the two.  Just disengage and let them have their imagined victory.

And yes, he was a guy, as I talked to him a few times while careening around in GTA.  That does make the whole PK thing a bit weirder in retrospect, but whatever.

Kate, you treated Jackson the same way CTM treated you.

http://www.chud.com/community/t/120817/t...st_3248740

You became your own foe.

And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Insert Obligatory Dark Knight Quote Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieFerguson View Post

And yes, he was a guy, as I talked to him a few times while careening around in GTA.  That does make the whole PK thing a bit weirder in retrospect, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCqxTMIaLM

Looks like the weight of the rep system has been adjusted.  I believe I received one from a 10 million + rep today and I think it added 7 points to my rating.   Normally that would have added several thousand.  *shrug*

Yeah, it's been wonky for at least a week now.  No hope of ever catching Bailey now, dammit.

Repping wd40 just now had no effect!  This is just like the whole bitcoin debacle all over again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth View Post

Yeah, it's been wonky for at least a week now.  No hope of ever catching Bailey now, dammit.

There was never any hope, JB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post

There was never any hope, JB.

ADon't I have like a million-billion rep? I post from my phone most of the time, so I can't see it. Anyway, it's the best thing ever. When I'm drinking alone and watching an old episode of the Ninja Turtles, I'm like, "I'm the elitist of the elite!"

I miss having the Caligula-like power of being able to bestow a shitload of rep on somebody that I find amusing.  No more of this 'dance for me, bitch!' to get my rep, dammit.

It hurts.

I'm just happy that I managed to hit 4 million.  I feel like Kathy Bates in Titanic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codename View Post

I'm just happy that I managed to hit 4 million.  I feel like Kathy Bates in Titanic.

I came so close.

My Meow Meow Beenz!  Damn you fives!

I was wondering what was going on with this. Got repped a couple of times and I don't think my numbers went up at all.

Guess I'll just have to seek validation from strangers on Youtube or something.

Great, now I'll never get to 2 million. It was my grandfather's dying wish.

Gone are my halcyon days of receiving tons of reps for making smart assed comments and half baked observations.

Pah. CHUD Rep means nothing in comparison to street rep. As long as The Electric Eliminators, Hi-Hats, The Riffs and their ilk cross the road when they see me coming, I probably still have a chance to get with a Lizzie.

I say we need to Fight Club the rep. Let's blow up the rep servers and release the human population from their grip.

Only to start anew with fresh MeowMeowBeans.

Viva La Revoluccion!

Is this really an important topic? I didn't care about rep before and I don't care now.

It's quality over quantity for this morose motherfucker.  The rest of you just don't matter. None of you.

NONE.

My forefathers, their granddads and myself have worked in the rep mines too damn hard and too damn long to be treated this way. You know how much I sacrificed for that rep score above? The hours upon hours of mild eye strain? And now you want me to get rid of it? No way, pal.

Now is obviously the time to bring back negative rep!  This board needs more red.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandhay View Post

Now is obviously the time to bring back negative rep!  This board needs more red.

With the continued hate from the Man of Steel, Dark Knight Returns, and projected hate from Captain America, Guardians, and Godzilla, the boards would run red with negative reps.

cccc is HATED BY GOD

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandhay View Post

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees.  Let's the sewers run red!

The best time would have been while Princess Hartford and GVR were stinking up the place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson View Post

The best time would have been while Princess Hartford and GVR were stinking up the place.

This is true.

Hmmm.

My skin's starting to feel like it's covered in ants.