Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Post-Release Thread

I mean, seriously:

Raimi Spidey: Uncle Ben dies because Peter  didnt stop thief because he was angry at being ripped off by fights organizer and lets his uncle's lessons about responsibility slide just to strike back at the guy, plus the robber shot uncle ben to get his car because he was still waiting late at night at peter at the library while he was somewhere else, trying to get money to get a car to romance MJ.

Webb Spidey: Errrr....Peter wanted some chocolate milk, didnt had enough money, store owner refuses to sell it to him at lower price, Peter throws a tantrum and lets thief go, and thief shoots uncle ben just some blcoks away because DESTINY.

Come the fuck on.

AEven if he did get his milk, what difference would there have been? That's the issue. Ben would have died anyway.
AWas there a shot of Peter drinking his widdle chocowate milk with relish regardless of what had transpired? Because that would've been incredible..
A(slo-mo shot of chocomilk falling onto sidewalk)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

(slo-mo shot of chocomilk falling onto sidewalk)

With multiple angle changes of the milk, Peter, Ben, the clerk and so on, with Imogen Heap’s “Hide and Seek” playing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Stockslivevan View Post

Even if he did get his milk, what difference would there have been? That's the issue. Ben would have died anyway.

Maybe Ben died because he was on his way to buy chocolate milk for Peter to have at home?

A"chocomilk always made Petey feel better. this will begin to make things right! HALT THIEF!!!!!"

"UNCABEN-UNCABEN!!!"

Holy shit, the wikipedia entries:

• Quote:

Martin Sheen portrays Uncle Ben in the 2012 film, The Amazing Spider-Man. Though his character still remains faithful to the comics, the manner of his murder is drastically different. Following an argument with Peter which results in Peter storming out, Ben leaves to find his nephew and encounters a thief who has just raided a grocery store where Peter was shopping but who Peter refused to stop when he did not provide enough money to pay for a drink. The thief trips over and drops his gun. Ben tries to get the gun first, but a struggle ensues and Ben is killed. Unlike the comics, Ben's killer remains at large.

Quote:

. In school, Peter gets into trouble after a basketball challenge with Flash in which Peter accidentally shatters the backboard glass. His uncle changes work shifts to meet with the principal and asks Peter to replace him walking home with May that night. Peter gets distracted and helps Connors regenerate the limb of a laboratory mouse. Peter's failure causes an argument with Ben and he leaves. At a nearby deli, a cashier refuses to let Peter buy milk when Peter is two cents short; when a thief suddenly raids the store, Peter indifferently observes. While searching for Peter, Ben attempts to stop the thief and is killed. The thief escapes as Peter finds Ben on the sidewalk.

A[quote name="Mike's Pants" url="/community/t/150557/the-amazing-spider-man-2-post-release-thread/2640#post_4031789"]I liked the scene where Aunt May was seemingly in charge of the hospital that she had worked at for a week.[/quote]

Orci & Kurtzman are convinced that's how promotions work.

(Yes I'm still pissed at them)
A[quote name="mondguy" url="/community/t/150557/the-amazing-spider-man-2-post-release-thread/2700_50#post_4033115"]
Orci & Kurtzman are convinced that's how promotions work.

(Yes I'm still pissed at them)[/quote]

Better put on a red shirt!
ABy all indications they're just writing what they know.

I've done much worse for Chocolate Milk.

APerhaps Orci & Kurtzman wrote the movie in exchange for chocomilk.
AThey didn't write the first, haha.

Ohh and that reminds me.....the basketball shit. In the original "going too far" with Flash was beating him up. In this movie he beats him at a game of basketball........ Like Uncle Ben literally says to him "You had no righ to humiliate that boy". I hope he yells at the other team when they beat Flash at basketball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoken View Post

I mean, seriously:

Raimi Spidey: Sandman accidentally shot Uncle Ben for giving him life advice.

Webb Spidey: Errrr....Peter wanted some chocolate milk, didnt had enough money, store owner refuses to sell it to him at lower price, Peter throws a tantrum and lets thief go, and thief shoots uncle ben just some blcoks away because DESTINY.

Come the fuck on.

Fixed

AHahahaha, Spider-Man 3. Fuck that movie.
A[quote name="Mr. Stockslivevan" url="/community/t/150557/the-amazing-spider-man-2-post-release-thread/2700#post_4033151"]They didn't write the first, haha.[/quote]

Oh yeah! It was credited to the writer of ZODIAC!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnooj82 View Post

Perhaps Orci & Kurtzman wrote the movie in exchange for chocomilk.

Magic chocolate milk explains everything that happens in the movie.

"I need your chocomalk...."

A[quote name="Fraid uh noman" url="/community/t/150557/the-amazing-spider-man-2-post-release-thread/2670#post_4032849"]As soon as I saw Jamie Foxx pre Electro I knew that something was fucked up. Was like man, this gonna be some Riddler in Batman Forever bullshit..

[Image: 400][/quote]

Of the many things to hate about ASM2, I really, really do hate Electro's origin story. Mean spirited in every way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waaaaaaaalt View Post

Ohh and that reminds me.....the basketball shit. In the original "going too far" with Flash was beating him up. In this movie he beats him at a game of basketball........ Like Uncle Ben literally says to him "You had no righ to humiliate that boy". I hope he yells at the other team when they beat Flash at basketball.

Uncle Ben - banned from every Harlem Globetrotters game.

I don't know about death scenes, but Uncle Ben makes a really good bowl of rice.

‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Series: What Went Wrong?

http://screencrush.com/the-amazing-spide...ent-wrong/

Previous

Next

"Got concrete rhymes, been rappin' for ten years and

Even when I'm braggin', I'm bein' sincere"

"Teenage angst has paid off well/ Now I'm bored and old"

"Drunk as hell, but no throwin' up

Half way home and my pager still blowin' up"

"I'm tired of living all alone
yeah, nobody ever calls me on the phone
But when things start getting bad
I just play my music louder"