Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewer Photos - Post Your Ugly Faces
(11-01-2018, 03:46 PM)call me roy Wrote: Monkey Brewster?

WINNER
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Vlad the Chimpaler?
(10-31-2018, 09:32 AM)Judas Booth Wrote: That was your best shirt, Richard!

Great hair, Chaz!

Thanks!
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
I posted this on Facebook, but figured I'd throw 'em up on here too. Long story short, after I quit drinking I put on some weight as I turned to food, mostly sweets, for comfort. It got a little out of hand so I told myself if I could quit the booze, I could do something about the jelly roll too. I started the day after my birthday in early June. The first pic is the one I took the day after my birthday, the first day of the diet. The second pic was taken this week, just before Thanksgiving.

Attached Files Image(s)

Whoaaa! Jacob, you look great! Good for you my friend! That's not easy. You've done awesome!
Said this on Discord, but:

Holy shit, man. That's AMAZING. I'm in awe of your discipline and achievement.

It's great seeing you healthy.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

Fuck yeah, Jacob!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

You look great, Jacob! Wow!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Congratulations Jacob!
I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
That's flat-out incredible Jacob, well done!!
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
I think he's in better shape than I am now. And I couldn't be happier for him. To see someone's life improve so dramatically in real time. I'm just really really happy for you man..
Thanks folks. I know posts like these are kinda "HEY! Lookee whut I did!", but I wouldn't have been able to do it without friends like you.

HWOOOOAAAARRRGHHHHH!!!
(11-24-2018, 12:38 PM)jacob singer Wrote: Thanks folks. I know posts like these are kinda "HEY! Lookee whut I did!", but I wouldn't have been able to do it without friends like you.
When you do something like this that's actually worth it, there's nothing wrong with getting the due attention.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
Did you keep the crop top?

Amazing job though.
Jesus Christ Jacob that’s is fucking awesome. Write a book on your diet - you’ll be swimming in cash in no time. That is seriously impressive.
He's reminding me of Billy Bob Thornton in all the good ways..
(11-24-2018, 04:32 PM)fraid uh noman Wrote: He's reminding me of Billy Bob Thornton in all the good ways..

Jacob’s diet was to only eat orange food and avoid antiques?

I'd like to take the opportunity to, on the behalf of everyone here who holds Jacob as a dear friend (should be everyone), to praise MichaelM for doing what he did that day by reacting so very quickly and decisively and intelligently.

I wrestled with whether to even bring that up again or not. But....dude's a fucking hero.

And I request that please....please, nobody rep me for this post. It ain't rep fishing. I just want to say how I feel. One of our best was there for another of our best when he was needed the most. Everyone remember that when you think of this place as just a message board. It's much more than that..
Sorry, had to rep you.

I repped that as well. Because a) I agree with Fraid's post 100%, and b) repping the post would annoy Fraid.

I is annoyed..
Dammit, Neil!