Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddest horror movie deaths?
ACan man?

The vagrant who collects cans for spare change and discovers the Blob. He goes slowly and painfully.

A[quote name="Hammerhead" url="/community/t/150595/saddest-horror-movie-deaths/60#post_3921984"]The vagrant who collects cans for spare change and discovers the Blob. He goes slowly and painfully.
[/quote]
Oooooh ok, gotcha. The Blob is loaded with harsh deaths but it's still a fun movie somehow. At first I thought that you had meant for that to say Candy Man and it was just a typo...but I would have agreed with that too. I've always thought that the way Candy Man becomes Candy Man is horrific in the extreme and really sad..

Speaking of The Blob 1988, Shawnee Smith's date's death was sad; he seemed like a nice guy. That is a fun movie because it just keeps getting crazier.

I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I have lost my way. The good news is that I'm way ahead of schedule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraid uh noman View Post

I've always thought that the way Candy Man becomes Candy Man is horrific in the extreme and really sad..

Definitely agree.

Larry in Hellraiser deserves a mention.  Guy was a decent husband and a good father.  Didn't deserve to get taken out like that.

He looked too much like a child molester for me to empathize.

Vicki the waitress from Jason: Goes To Hell.

She sure was a fighter.

Frank in Return of the Living Dead.